Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

What are Good and Bad side of ur Best friends ?

helo dear friends....
Tell me some good and bad side of ur friend

Comments

• good side: pag manlilibre. ;)

bad side: sobrang kulit! ;)
  • hmm let me see...well, madali shang hatakin sa gimiks, since neighbors kami..as in kahit last minute go kami! :) but then, mabilis mabore yun e...minsan hirap kasama magshopping...mabilis mapagod ;) hehehe :) but aside from all those things, i still love my best friends for they have been there for me always and theyre simply the best! ;)
  • good : walang madamot, everybody's diligent when it comes to studies (we all know when to bum around and when to get serious), lahat matakaw! :)

bad : wala! kaya nga friends ko sila eh :) (goodness i deserve a blowout for this!)
  • BadGiRLBadGiRL PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    good:
    hehehehe! my bestfriend is the exact opposite of me! as in super baligtad kami!

bad:
    not a bad bone on her...kaya minsan kakainis din yun e..medyo kj...ayaw na ayaw pag nantritrip ako... sobrang bait!
  • IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    My best friend's:

Good side: Very thoughtful and considerate; understanding; I don't feel guilty when I go shopping with her kasi she's worse than I am when it comes to clothes; generous; di magaling magbilang; konsintidor; stylish; gimikera like me, without curfews pa; very intelligent; the only one who I fully trust.

Bad side: Can be very bratty sometimes. But that's okay, I can be, too. Sobrang pretty so she's a guy magnet, so much so that mahirap magshopping, mag-hang out or gumimik without some manliligaw tugging along--naging dependent sobra tuloy sa guys. Temporarily living in Stamford, CT (but coming home on the 27th!! Yipeeeeee!)

[This message has been edited by Ira (edited 12-06-1999).]
  • I don't have any friends, so I wouldn't know...
    ira: tell your bestfriend if puwede share sya konti ng magnetism nya sa guys! hehehehe! para magka-boylets naman kami! ;)
    Badgirl: Naku, it's no secret. She's dropdead gorgeous kasi eh. She's been asked several times to be a commercial model, pero of course ayaw niya. :)
    ira: ah ok! magnet nga sya!

*asa nalang kami...asa! ;)
    LOL @ Badgirl :D Oo nga, asa na lang tayo. :)
  • Good: Understands me and everything I do, tells me when I'm wrong and our minds are almost always in sync.

Bad: Besides being in the states?
  • Good side:Cool, always there beside u...

Bad side: worst enemy in ur life.....

Thanks to all peeps who post here.
  • I have a lot of bestfriends, pero they have some things in common:

Good
    Party lovers, understanding, affectionate, loyal and trustworthy and "what is mine is yours and what is yours is mine" generosity.

Bad
    Can be real moody. Pero ok lang, kasi pareho lang kami!

caticon.gif
  • [R]c[R]c PExer
    good- she was da best last summer, even if i made her kulit it was ok wid her, she SUMTYMS gave me advyce, shes funny, has a weird personality, sumtyms CUTE, has a funny and taray voice.

bad- sumtyms takes me 4 grantes, NAG LALAIT but thats ok cus it runs in the blood daw, takes others for granted, dusnt know when 2 stop, sometimes dusnt care, self centerd but ts ok lang cus she told me rin im self centerd, a hypocryt at times.

but even though she has more bad points than good points, 2 me t dusnt rily mater, thats what she is, so i shud accept her as she rily is not as sum1 whos pretending to be sum1 shes not. anyways thats all i havta say

t****, Take care and hope you make the proper choices n lyf, stay happy!

• qtpieqtpie PExer
    dalawa sila eh and they are both different from each other

Pros (my guy bud):angel:
    good side: sweet kahit in front of other people
    madaling mahila kapag may errands ako
    hindi girl-phobic
    chose me over his girlfriend
    bad side: susko noh laging nagpapalibre!

Cha (my gurl bud):angel:
    good side: she is everything i want in a
    friend and best of all she does
    not judge me

badside: WALA!!

and i love them both soooo much! :wow2:
  • gud side: baet..parang big bro to me
    bad side: he could be so [email protected] conceited

pro k lng kng ano sya..tanggap ko nman eh :)
  • good side: they know me very well.

bad side: parang di na binibigyan ng importansya ang barkada.