Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers!

new animes on ANIMAX-ASIA coming June

saboteursaboteur PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
new animes on ANIMAX-ASIA coming June:

Silent Mobius
Harlock Saga
DNA2
Yakumo Tatsu
Arjuna

Comments

• Did I also see Blue Seed in there?
  • Ano ba maganda dyan?

And saan mo nakuha yang info na yan?

Salamat
  • Panay pang otaku at adults yang anime na yan ha.Lalo na yung DNA2 at Harlock Saga(OAV lang yata ang ipapalabas di yung TV series)
  • smeagolsmeagol PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Area 88 rin daw
  • saboteursaboteur PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by demented_guy
    Ano ba maganda dyan?

And saan mo nakuha yang info na yan?

Salamat

accgd to animenewsnetwork.com, ARJUNA and DNA2 has d highest rating 4 viewing
  • ugh... harlock saga is awful. couldn't they just show the old captain harlock series? i hear arjuna is also disappointing but it cant be anywhere near as bad as the likes of saber marionette so it could be worth the try.
  • dude, Arjuna is NOTHING like saber marionette! its has the miyazaki elements of nature like those found in nausicaa and mononoke plus a bit of that girl 'super power' theme though not totally... coz this anime is dark and a really serious one. think of it as what Captain Planet should have been when it comes to reminding people about environmental problems.

personally i love this series... if you're a fan of drama/serious themed animes, you'll dig this one. it breaks the cliche' of shoujo stuffs. i highly recommend EVERYBODY to give it a try at least..

btw, Arjuna is directed by Shouji Kawamori (guy who created Macross and Escaflowne) with music by Yoko Kanno. animation wise, its definitely a top notch. oh.. and the ending song by Maaya Sakamoto is one of the best songs ive heard in the anime/jpop industry :)
  • never said it was like saber marionette. just said that it cant possibly suck as much even if its not that highly rated.
  • i like dna2.... :)
    and sana dna angel din!
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Harlock?!? Oh joy!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

How I wish they'd show the Matsumoto universe (Harlock, Emeraldas, Galaxy Express, etc.)...

:cool:
  • Originally posted by saboteur
    new animes on ANIMAX-ASIA coming June:

Silent Mobius
    Harlock Saga
    DNA2
    Yakumo Tatsu
    Arjuna

oh thanks that will make me sleep ;)
  • Nyak! I was bored to tears watching the Earth Girl Arjuna series.

I liked the animation quite a bit but the story didn't click for me. It was dull.
  • CSMeekaiCSMeekai PEx Rookie ⭐
    any new mecha series? besides those that have androids again [puh-lease! naging trend na yan... pero cute yung iba...] yung parang macross sana... wag naman robotech... basta... yung parang mga ganun :confused:
  • DNA2-sana'y video girl ai na lang...

anyway, lahat ng iyan ba'y mga pang otaku at pang matured lang tulad ng ghost in the shell: stand alone complex?

'la bang bago na pang-ease of mind man lang? ung di gaanong seryoso?

Wala lang!....
  • Originally posted by yushire
    DNA2-sana'y video girl ai na lang...

anyway, lahat ng iyan ba'y mga pang otaku at pang matured lang tulad ng ghost in the shell: stand alone complex?

'la bang bago na pang-ease of mind man lang? ung di gaanong seryoso?

Wala lang!....

I like Fancy Lala!
  • Red_WolfRed_Wolf PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    if it's mecha animes CS meekai,sana naman eh gundam na lang...or at least Macross 7. Armored Trooper VOTOMS would be cool too.

Harlock Saga? Ni hindi ko pa nga napanood nang buo yung old Harlock na pinalabas sa Ch7 e...any Matsumoto series would do, i guess.

Is GateKeepers 21 finished?