Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

WHAT IF?!? Nakabuntis ang bf mo.. and its not U?!!

What if ur in dt situation.... u have ds ever faithful(daw) na bf miles away fr. u... know-all (daw) kau, walang lihiman, labs na labs ka.. and in a few months u'll be together na (sana) then one time called u and said "Hon nakabuntis ako.. hindi ko sya gf, aksidente lng.. lasing lang ako.. hindi ko sya gusto.. ikaw ang mahal ko.. pls help me.." anong gagawin mo?? :confused:

Comments

• dali lang gumawa ng rason sa ganyan!
    magpapaniwala ka ba?
    ikaw tanggap mo ba?
  • ay pucha! wala na. iwan na agad yan.
  • Originally posted by apols_ph22
    dali lang gumawa ng rason sa ganyan!
    magpapaniwala ka ba?
    ikaw tanggap mo ba?

I know reason out na lang un.. and admitted that its his fault.. and thankful that im still there to understand.. well siguro.. kung d ka pa ganon ka attached and hindi po pa sya ganon ka mahal u might stay (did i say it right??) coz my reason is.. "if he saying outloud that he doesnt want that girl (ayaw pakasalan) and im the one he love/like, bakit ko sya ibibigay sa ayaw nya ? got my pt?" i know may masasaktan pero baka masaktan lang lalo ang gurl kung papatulan sya ng ayaw naman talaga sa kanya d ba?
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Rookie ⭐
    BARBS214

Sounds like you're just looking for sympathy, and not for advice.

I'd like to ask you something: are you ready to put up with all the crap the pregnant girl will throw at you, for the rest of your life, if you take him away from her?

And how sure are you that he's running away because he doesn't like the girl? What if he's running away because he doesn't want the child, and the responsibilities attached to having one?

I'm sure he'd still be fucking the girl behind your back if she didn't get pregnant. :glee:

Isipin mo yang mabuti. Hindi lang yung babae yung masasaktan. Pati yung bata masasaktan.

Gamitin ang isip.
    Based on your first post...
    pls help me.." anong gagawin mo??

Yup, supposedly humihingi ka ng advice.
    who wants it anyway.. but my point is.. what if kung ayaw ng guy? shempre guy ang mag de decide right? though i may be a big factor for guys decision.. and my role of course if im concern with the gurl is to ask the guy na panagutan.. e wat if kung ayaw talaga??

Hindi yung desisyon niya yung tinatanong ko. Ang tinatanong ko eh yung desisyon mo.

Tinatanong ko sayo kung kaya mo bang mabuhay nang may ganoong klaseng baggage ang boyfriend/husband mo?
    who knows what ba? i mean.. we cant say who really says the truth, can we? we just all live in trust.. ya right he might only running away to the responsibilities it might bring.. ang sakin lang is.. he told me this stuff.. i believe.. i forgive.. i broaden my mind and the decision is still his.. if he's lying well that's his problem.. i can live without him anyway..

He knows what he wants. Or at least he should.

My point is just that you should not be an accomplice to anything that he would do that would be damaging to everybody, especially the child.
    ya it might be.. most probably.. and i can do it as well?? hehe jk..

Yup you could do it as well, and get pregnant too! :glee:

So kapag ang isang lalaki eh mahal mo, kahit makipagsex siya sa ibang babae eh okay lang?

Ayos :lol:
    i knew it.. pero wala pa rin sakin ang decision.. i can be out of his life.. but its still his decision..

True.

But you should also decide for yourself on the issue. What would you rather he do?

Ask yourself that, and tell him what you think.
  • what a stupid question. shempre iwanan. duh. you know, one reason why guys like him do those things is because they know a lot of girls will eventually forgive/accept them.
  • been there, done that. unless you want to be a martyr for life, i don't think sticking around is going make things better for you. accidents are excuseable but stupidity isn't. :)
  • Pasalamat ka na lang at hindi IKAW yung napalobo ng bf mo.
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mga bulag nga naman sa pag-ibig...
  • Originally posted by LaTtE`M

BTW.. Here's the line diba??

..... called u and said "Hon nakabuntis ako.. hindi ko sya gf, aksidente lng.. lasing lang ako.. hindi ko sya gusto.. ikaw ang mahal ko.. pls help me.." anong gagawin mo?? ....

*"pls. help me" is included in the quotion :)

thanks anyway...
  • wala na yon noh, dead ma na sa relasyon, marami pa namang guys diyan. pero pag nandon ka na parang ang hirap, yong bf ko nga, nakabuntis ng twice, diff. girls ha, well, mahal ko daw e, 4 months na kami ngayon. ssooo...it depends! ;)
    Originally posted by BARBS214
    Originally posted by LaTtE`M

BTW.. Here's the line diba??

..... called u and said "Hon nakabuntis ako.. hindi ko sya gf, aksidente lng.. lasing lang ako.. hindi ko sya gusto.. ikaw ang mahal ko.. pls help me.." anong gagawin mo?? ....

*"pls. help me" is included in the quotion :)

thanks anyway...

The only way people could help other people in PEx is through advice.

We won't go out of our way to get to know you and counsel you or look for the pregnant girl and abort her child.

Sheesh. :rolleyes:
  • WHAT IF?!? Nakabuntis ang bf mo.. and its not U?!!

Hmmmm... this sounds so complicated BARBS214 on your part am sure. With all the confusion and pain that you are going through now, I am so sorry!

But you know what? When we love someone we should love unconditionally. And unconditional love is loving all his/her misgivings and faults? The questions are can you really accept the reality that he's gonna be a dad from another woman? Secondly, can you accept the consequences of his being a dad soon? Thirdly, are you willing to share his attention with his child (since the baby is his responsiblity for life)? If you can say "yes you can", without any hesitation so I bet you can continue your realtionship with him... Its for you to choose... You got choices actually. And choosing from the different angles should make you more of a woman and a responsible girlfriend/wife for whatever things that will have to occur in the future. Whatever choice you will make, either move on without him or accept everything about him, make sure it will make you happy and contented. Dont choose from a choice out of "awa", because it will not do you any good as time moves on. Think a hundred times and strain all the good and bad consequences all together and there you start asking the three questions I gave you...

My dear, this one tough decision you will make will change your life, I know. And you know what? Ask God for His guidance and to help you decide what is best for you. He knows your are hurting inside right now but He is just waiting for you to say it directly to Him through prayers. Goodluck and balitaan mo na lang kme sa decision mo...

May God be on your side! :)
  • Women should not take that BS from any man.
    Originally posted by LaTte'M
    I'm sure he'd still be f***ing the girl behind your back if she didn't get pregnant.

Tama yan. Yung "please help me" pa sa dulo? Para hindi mapunta sa kaniya yung guilt sa pagiwan don sa responsibility niya. "Eh sabi ng gf ko iwan ko eh, eh di iwanan ko nga!" Di ba?

Miss, alam ko mahal na mahal mo yang BF mo, pero keep your pride as a woman. You trusted him and he betrayed that trust. He's got you, why need other women? Because he respects you and he does not want to use you that way? If he did respect you, he wouldn't be knocking on someone else's knickers even if his life depended on it. Use your brain in this instance, girl. Masyado kang idealistic sa pananaw mo sa boyfriend mong hindi ko mawari.
  • Hindi siya makakabuntis kung hindi nya sinaksak yung ari niya sa kung saan-saan.
    God taught us to love unconditionally, but He never taught us to be dumb.

Yes, there is such a thing as forgiveness. However, there's also such a thing as responsibility.
  • Wala ng martyr ngayon...
    ***** na lang...

Binaril na sa luneta.

When I was in High School, i asked a priest, why even if you try to get away fom temptation it's still there. Ang sagot nya, because we let ourselves be with temptation. Your man, let himself be with temptation and wasn't even strong enough to resist it.

If that was my guy, i'd give him a kick in the gut.

Baliktarin kaya natin yung situation, ikwa kaya tumawag sa kanya sabihin mo buntis ka, aksidente, nalasing ka lang, siya mahal mo. Do you think tatanggapin ka pa nya.

GIRL, head for the nearest exit.
    Wake up!!!
  • I just don't understand why the I was drunk excuse could still be accepted nowadays. :shrug:

of course, when they had sex, he wanted it. he just washed away the guilt by saying that he doesn't really love the woman when the latter got pregnant. that's one load of a crap. :rolleyes:

what if you were the one who got pregnant? Can you bear it if he would tell you he was just drunk and he doesn't really love you? he was just afraid of the consequences of his actions.

let him go and get yourself someone who's man enough to handle his responsibilities.
  • this situation is difficult specially if you are deeply inlove with that person, you can give him another chance but you have to live with the reality that he has a son/daughter while you were still together and this fact is very difficult for most people. think about it a lot if you can live with that your whole life, but as almost all people have suggested here, move on with your life, you deserve someone better.
  • minsan, it's so easy to say na pag nangyari yun, goodbye na agad... pero pag mahal mo ang tao, minsan kahit alam mo kung anong tama at mali, kung ano pa rin yung dinidictate ng puso mo, kahit hindi tama, yun ang gagawin mo eh...

siguro pag sa akin nangyari yun, i'll ask him what his plans will be... i dont think solution na pakasalan nya yung girl lalo na kung unplanned nman ang nangyari... as long as di nya tatakbuhan ang obligation nya sa bata, ok na yun...

and about us, it wouldnt be that easy to accept him with open arms again pero i'll try to observe muna kung gaano tlaga sya ka sorry sa nagawa nya. and kung tlagang nag change na sya for the better...