GOOD DAY PEXERS!

If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us an email at [email protected]

Thanks,
PExer99

Ang Vote ng mga Manile?o","4616729

beefeaterbeefeater Banned by Admin PExer
BBCode

Comments

• celticsceltics Member PExer
    Mayor: MEL LOPEZ
    Vice Mayor: DANNY LACUNA, SR.
    Congressman: LOU VELOSO
    Councilor: DENNIS LACUNA, JR.
    OGIE DE LEON
    PEN FERNANDEZ
  • sweet_7326sweet_7326 Member PExer
    mayor - lito atienza
    vice mayor - don bagatsing
    congressman (3rd district) - miles roces
    councilors:
    joe lopez
    alex co
    ramon morales
    tony cayetano
    ben dee
    pido jarencio
  • beefeaterbeefeater Banned by Admin PExer
    Unfortunately, I'm not from Manila, but the thing is, Manila politics is interesting to watch as national politics because Manila is the capital city of the country.

Only if I were a voter registered under that city, I'd pick the Atienza-Bagatsing tandem as well.

Kaso the masa (I.e. in Tondo and Quiapo) are being incited by Ep-Pi-Dyey and his minions (Lopez, Lacuna et al.) to reject Atienza and his team because of numerous issues ranging from the city government's overspending of the funds which are mostly used for the cosmetic facelift of its some locations to the Rizal Ave closure from vehicular traffic in favor of "pedestrianization".
  • LightspeedLightspeed Mr. Optimist PExer
    I sure hope the Atienza-Bagatsing team wins!
  • sweet_7326sweet_7326 Member PExer
    ang kinagandahan kasi ng renewal program ni lito atienza, everything is so visible.

when i was in college (time of mel lopez), i hate walking along the avenida/quiapo area kasi na pick pocket ako dun.

now that i pass by that area again, i'm very thankful for the urban renewal program of mayor atienza. ang dami kasing pulis dun araw araw.
  • AbulugAdventureAbulugAdventure Fate Harlaown's husband PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by beefeater
    Unfortunately, I'm not from Manila, but the thing is, Manila politics is interesting to watch as national politics because Manila is the capital city of the country.

Only if I were a voter registered under that city, I'd pick the Atienza-Bagatsing tandem as well.

Kaso the masa (I.e. in Tondo and Quiapo) are being incited by Ep-Pi-Dyey and his minions (Lopez, Lacuna et al.) to reject Atienza and his team because of numerous issues ranging from the city government's overspending of the funds which are mostly used for the cosmetic facelift of its some locations to the Rizal Ave closure from vehicular traffic in favor of "pedestrianization".

Actually, Atienza is Erap's friend, kahit na sumuporta siya ke Gloria, alam naman ng mga taga-Tondo na kaibigan in niya si Erap. And the mere fact na marami siyang nagawa sa Manila can pour him some votes...

Mahirap kasi daming ipokrito sa Manila. Ba, biglang nagkabati ang mortal na magkaaway sa Manila na sina Lim at Lopez?!! Hahaha! :lol:

Pwe!
  • joerizjoeriz Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    beefeater said:

Not just because Manila is the still considered capital city of the country (Quezon Cuty, is), but because Manila has the largest percentage of its population that are intelligent and well-informed voters!
  • Phil E. BusterPhil E. Buster Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Ang Vote ng mga Manile?o

What's this? PEx cannot use the special "n" character with tilde on top? 
    And Vote ng mga Manilenyo...
  • Phil E. BusterPhil E. Buster Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Ang Vote ng mga Manile?o

What's this? PEx cannot use the special "n" character with tilde on top? 
    And Vote ng mga Manilenyo...
  • stingray1059stingray1059 15 year pexer, break that! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    congrats mayor isko..
  • EgozumEgozum Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

COA finds only P5.3B left in City of Manila’s coffers, not P10.3B

Published July 9, 2019, 9:35 AM  Former Manila Mayor Joseph “Erap” Estrada claimed that there was more than P10.3 billion left in the city’s coffers when he ended his term last June 30 which he said was more than enough to settle the city’s P9 billion in payables.

Commission on Audit MANILA BULLETIN

A Commission on Audit (COA) report found that Manila had only P5,360,869,280 billion in cash available, P4.3 billion short of the money necessary to settle Manila’s debts.

“Ako ay lubhang nagtataka kung paano kami magkakaroon ng cash deficit. Ang pahintulot ng paglalabas ng aming mga pondo ay per quarter. Ang bawat gastusin para sa infra projects at supplies ay may angkop na certificate of availability of funds or cash,” Estrada said in a statement.

“Ang masasabi ko lang, sa nakaraang anim na taon, ang bawat COA audit memo o findings na aming natatanggap ay agad kong pinasasagot sa mga kinauukulang department heads,” he added.

Estrada said he was perplexed by the COA assessment because each expenditure for infrastructure and supplies had an accompanying certificate on the availability of funds or cash.

He said that his administration had conformed to most of the COA’s earlier audit observations.

“Noong 28 June 2019, ang City Treasurer ng Manila na si Josephine Daza ay naglabas ng sertipikasyon na P10.3 bilyon ang pondong naiwanan sa pagtatapos ng aking termino,” he claimed.

“Sa aking pagkakaalam, nagpalabas din siya ng isa pang sertipikasyon noong 1 July 2019 na ang pondo ng Maynila ay higit sa P10.3 bilyon. Naniniwala ako na higit ang naiwanan kong pondong P10.3 bilyon sa mga naiwanang bayarin,” he added.

Estrada urged the city accountant to release a report on the city’s true fiscal situation.

He also called on all his former department heads to cooperate with both the COA and Manila’s new city government.

“The Manila City government is verifying the data. Our City Accountant and City Budget Officer have already been tasked to look into the numbers,” Julius Leonen, Chief of Manila’s Public Information Office said.

Meanwhile, a COA report also showed the cash overdraft was not sound fiscal administration and did not comply with laws, rules, and regulations.

Apart from this, COA said reports of checks issued showed a delay in payments of job order salaries as far back as three months.

It added that with the lack of funds, the city government “would result to the continuous sourcing from the revenue collections of the succeeding budget years to fully settle the existing payables/trust liabilities for the current and prior years.”

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file