impotency

arashi2004arashi2004 kakushi no miko PExer
guys. need some advice. sexually active ako, as in everyday. no protectoin whatsoever, no condom and i'm not even on the pill. not sure kung baog ako or bf ko yung baog. we've been doin it for more than a year and still wala talaga!! pano ba malalaman kung baog ka? is there any way to tell? nahihiya kase akong magpacheck up. hindi naman makakarating yun sa parents ko dba? what's the right thing to do? :confused:

Comments

• bluemoon13bluemoon13 in Went's arms PExer
    i'd suggest you go and see your doc if you're worried about your fertility.
  • arashi2004arashi2004 kakushi no miko PExer
    i dont have a personal doctor. is it too late to have one? nahihiya kse ako eh.
  • IraIra Member PExer
    See a urologist. You don't have to be embarassed. It's just a routine case for them, and it's nothing they will be titillated about.
  • buddee10buddee10 Member PExer
    about impotency though
    if i were sexually active at an early age (like having sex and thinking of sex often), would that result to an earlier impotency for a guy like me?

i mean, since i am already active at an early age, would that mean that i would run out of sexual drive (or even become sterile) when i grow older?

is impotency a major issue? i know that this is a dumb question, but, err... is it fatal?

and regarding sexual activity, if a person doesn't notice any symptom after a month of the contact, does that mean that risks of STD are lessened?

thanx
  • eyedoceyedoc Member PExer
    No to all questions.
  • buddee10buddee10 Member PExer
    uhm.. okay, so if a person does not feel any symptoms, does he need to get himself checked anyway?

if this is the case, when should be the proper time? after a month or two?
  • IraIra Member PExer
    If you're having regular, unprotected (obviously) sex for 1 year and your partner has not gotten pregnant, it's an indication that you both need to be worked up on as to who is having problems. Less than 1 year, a fertility doctor may tell you to try for 1 year before coming back for workups.
  • zimdudezimdude indietechartist PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hmm, "impotency" means that he can't get "it" up.
  • IraIra Member PExer
    We know. We were talking about sterility.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file