Home PEx Campus University of the Philippines
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

UP MBA (merged)

CAN ANYONE POST A WEBSITE WHERE I CAN FIND A GUIDE FOR MBA INTERVIEW OR ANYTHING RELATED TO IT. I NEED IT URGENT.. PLEASE!!!

Comments

• OR EVEN A BOOK RELATED TO MBA INTERVIEW. PLS INCLUDE THE BOOK TITLE AND THE AUTHOR. THANKS!!!
  • why do you need help in an MBA interview? saang school?
  • i need any guide for mba interview. i just want to have an idea on how to handle an mba interview and what kind questions/topics will be asked to me. please help. post any related website or book.
  • mac_bolan00mac_bolan00 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    what schools interview their applicants? i remember being interviewed briefly at AIM after i passed the test but it wasn't much. i pulled out because i can't put up the deposit, much less the first sem tuition. :D
  • what is your student number in UP kuya mac?

akala ko ba mataas ang salary bracket sa mga graduates ng MBA sa UP. ang company ng dad ko naghahire ng MBA graduates from UP and AIM lang. hirap ang HRD ng company nain makakuha ng MBA grad na galing UP. karamihan, meron ng trabaho bago pa nag graduate.
    'yoko nga!

__-17541

:bleh:
  • salary wise, walang edge ang MBA grad ng AIM sa mga tiga UP MBA grads. tingin ko lang ha.
  • gano ba kahirap makapasok sa AIM? mga magkano ba? ano ba ineexpect nila sa mga applicants nila? what kind of entrance test do they give? kelangan ba one of the top students ka nung college, do they accept average students like me?
    sure as heel i'm average but i passed their entrace test. me and my buddy passed. we just thought of taking the test for the fun of it. neither of us can afford the tuition.
  • so how much would it be? sa ngyn?
  • altairaltair PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    in 1997, the tuition for one year was 10,000

in US Dollars

3584daehan_wayguk.jpg
  • i see...school for rich people huh...
  • Sorry sorry sorry. this is most probably a redundat post, but I\'d really like to know if there is a significant difference between MBA Finance in UP and just plain MBA? Is that like, a major na kinukuha or something. I\'m interested in Advertising lang eh. I checked their site and TRI SEM pala sila. Whoa! Panic ako sa MBA Finance na kelangan ng rigid background sa Accounting...

I know that I should go there na lang, but I was kinda hoping maybe you guys can help???

Yun lang po and thanks for whatever you can give me. layo kase ng Peyups.. Makati pa ko e. :(
    MS Finance as against MBA. that should clear it up.
  • MS in Finance not MBA in Finance.
  • Geezzzz... I don\'t know SH** and i\'m planning to.. ?
    Thanks u guys!
  • well if u want advertising lang, if ur into creatives, go ka sa MFA ng College of Fine Arts, or if ur into the communication, go ka sa MA Comm of the UP College of Mass Comm. I'd recommend the MA in Comm then get electives from the UP MBA. The UP MBA kasi is a general management program. You have electives that you could use to have a concentration, like in operations, marketing, or organizational behavior. I'd recommend na you get electives from marketing. Getting an MBA for a career in advertising is overkill. Best pa rin ang practical experience in that field, not degrees.
  • a masters in advertising is not overkill. it's irrelevant. you're right, better get your education from the trenches.
  • Hmm… point taken. Galing! How come you guys know a lot? Sige, I\'ll go to UP next week. But do they offer part-time MA? I stil have to work eh. Hmm, I guess it\'s for me to find out. Thanks you guys!
  • How much does a unit go?

Thanks!