5. shorts or skirts higher than four inches above the knee

for guys:
    1. beach sandals/ rubber slippers
    2. PE/sports/athletic shorts and jerseys worn inside clasroom
    3. cap worn during classes
  • why pa may dress code?

cant Lasallians handle themselves?

Blue *owl* ---> the King!
  • It's because they don't want to look like Ateneans.

Just kidding, my blue-brained friends. ;)
  • you mean they all dont want to look outrightly gorgeous and beautiful?

:D

Blue *owl* ---> the King!
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Rookie ⭐
    Section 4.1

Students are given the liberty to dress according to their individual tastes but they are urged to adhere to the conventions of good grooming. The following are ocnsidered attires offensive to the sensibility of other members of the academic community: sandos, plunging necklines, halter tops, bicycle shorts, leggings, pants with holes, PE shorts and athletic shorts (except during PE), shorts with hem higher than mid-thigh, clothes with frayed hems, slippers, sleeveless shirts with wide and loose armholes, micro-mini skirts as well as hats and caps worn inside classrooms and offices.

Taken from the 1997-2000 Handbook. I believe changes were made since then. The Discipline Office has made various revisions of this list over the years.

b1tch_ka

Nope, slippers, spags (unless worn with a cardigan or some other top) and minis are not allowed.
  • Originally posted by LaTtE`M
    Section 4.1

Students are given the liberty to dress according to their individual tastes but they are urged to adhere to the conventions of good grooming. The following are ocnsidered attires offensive to the sensibility of other members of the academic community: sandos, plunging necklines, halter tops, bicycle shorts, leggings, pants with holes, PE shorts and athletic shorts (except during PE), shorts with hem higher than mid-thigh, clothes with frayed hems, slippers, sleeveless shirts with wide and loose armholes, micro-mini skirts as well as hats and caps worn inside classrooms and offices.

Taken from the 1997-2000 Handbook. I believe changes were made since then. The Discipline Office has made various revisions of this list over the years.

b1tch_ka

Nope, slippers, spags (unless worn with a cardigan or some other top) and minis are not allowed.

pants with holes? HAHA.

thanks, guys. :D
    :glee:

I find that particular contextual error funny too. What it meant was pants with holes at the knees or elsewhere, as was the fad in the 80s.

You thinking of going to La Salle?
  • What about some of those artsy people who like having holes, say, on the legs or the rear sections of their pants?
  • Originally posted by LaTtE`M

b1tch_ka

Nope, slippers, spags (unless worn with a cardigan or some other top) and minis are not allowed. [/B]

i believe spags are now allowed. since '01 pa nga actually
  • mm.. really? are you from dlsu?
  • Originally posted by b1tch_ka
    mm.. really? are you from dlsu?

yes, i graduated from la salle. id99. otherwise, i wouldn't even bother answering your question :)
    Originally posted by mari^pola
    i believe spags are now allowed. since '01 pa nga actually

The DO has been inconsistent with the spagstrap issue. Minsan okay minsan hindi.

And yeah, they do give way to fashion fads from time to time.
  • Toystory2Toystory2 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Incoming 4th yr student. Spag is allowed. Kaya naman masipag kami pumasok araw-araw!
  • pagalingan at pakapalan lang naman ng mukha eh.... sometimes huhulihin sometimes nde.. there are days na papansin ka ng DO there are times naman na nde though ur wearing the same dress HAHAHA

joke lang: true story

a girl in dlsu, was sitting down but her panties were showin at the back.

DO: iha nakikita na ung underwear mo.

girl: aba aba aba... sino ba nagsabi na bawal na rin ang magpanty dito sa skul...

hehehe
  • nice one lol
  • punkpunk PExer
    ^^^:glee:^^^

how bout in ateneo? ano ang dress code? can you wear spags? tubes? etc for girls?
  • makita lang yung likod mo ng konti kasi aksidenteng umangat yung top mo, huhulihin ka na ng d.o.