Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Female Celebrities

Questor: Melissa Ricks

I just wanted to campaign for Melissa Ricks because she's got the X factor... Their mentors ranked her #2 and for me she's the prettiest of the girls in the Magic Circle of 10. :D To think that she's still 14 and she's doing that well in their workshops/activities.. I wish her all the best!

VOTE FOR MELISSA RICKS!!!

:D

Comments

• I got this from the SCQ thread:

posted by: siLEE4

I have to comment about the Thursday episode of SCQ. yung make-over nila. Bakit hindi pinakita yung part na mini-make-over si Melissa???

I think I'm starting to smell the fish from the bucket. I remember posting before na medyo may pinapaboran yung abs-cbn among the questors. Even if they won't admit it, it's obvious na may favorites sila. for whatever their reason...maybe she's their pamangkin on the 4th degree, whatever.

I just hope they won't make the mistake of defying the majority of peoples choice. Kasi, kahit ano pang sabihin natin, it's still the fans who will make the star. So I think they should give more importance to the people's votes than their own opinion or blood relation. It will make such a scene if Neri, a very obvious choice na hindi talaga gusto ng majority, will not be eliminated. (i know there are a handful dito na may gusto sa kanya, i'm talking about the votes where she's consistent in the last spot) As I've said, I have nothing against her, pero hindi naman kabaitan ang criteria sa constest eh. they should have the x-factor, the beauty and the appeal and the "vote" of the people. She obviously has none of the above. What she does have is the connection. a tita in the industry perhaps.

I didn't have any favorites before, but after watching the episode last night, my vote is on Melissa. she could easily pass as a hollywood star. mas artista pa nga siya tingnan keysa sa mga current stars sa tv ngayon. and she's only 14 yrs old to boot. mas mag-bobloom pa siya pag-nagdalaga na ng husto.

I specially liked what that International Photographer Mr. Pettersen said about all the questors. He said, Melissa outshines everyone of the questors. She has that X-factor that everyone is looking for. He continues saying, she is very natural in front of the camera and the camera loves her. Those words came from an internationally renowned professional photographer. not just some plain old showbiz characters who conduct themselves as ultimate authority when it comes to spotting potential talents. BUT... what can we do if that's how showbiz is conducted in the philippines. no wonder showbizness here is crappy. let's just see who will be the ultimate questor. then...we'll know.
  • gusto ko sya yung tipong lumaki sa ibang bansa pero galing pa rin magtagalog.
  • Originally posted by blue sim
    gusto ko sya yung tipong lumaki sa ibang bansa pero galing pa rin magtagalog.

Oo nga...nakakatuwa ang ganoon.

I LIKE HER TOO!
  • Confident na confident si Melissa on stage...hehe...cute nya nung nag sori sya dahil sinabi nya 'star cinema records'. :D
  • I think she's one of the strong contenders in the circle of 5..she's my bet.

she's pretty cosidering her age also she's got the talent.

she also got the x-factor in becoming a star..

SISIKAT to!
  • @jekert

flattered naman ako at naka-quote pa yung pinost ko. :) I hope walang mag-rereact dito na fan ng ibang questors just like what happened doon sa scq thread. oh well. ;);)

I also believe in this gal. To think ina-away daw siya ng mga classmates niya at ibang ka-kilala dahil wala raw siyang karapatan mag-artista at wala siyang beauty. HEEEELLLOOOWWW!!!

Insecurity nga naman oo. hay naku! Sabi nga ni Mr. Pettersen, yung international photographer, siya lang ang may X-factor among the questors and that she stands out among them. Sabi din ni Megastar Sharon, best actress siya sa lahat. Like one pexer said doon sa scq thread... take it from the experts.

Well, I believe we have the same opinion as those two biggies. so, YAHOOO!! :D

GO MELISSA RICKS! :)
  • saw her sa Sharon... ang pretty nga niya
  • siLEE4>>

hehe..shempre, gusto mo rin si melissa eh kaya dapat lang na i.quote ko yang post mo. wish ko makita ng lahat ang nakikita natin at ng mga experts kay melissa :D hehe...minsan kasi ung mga cute lang tinitingnan nila. eh si melissa, cute na talented pa...siya lang yata yung mas marunong kumanta sa kanila after sandara...na kita mo yung live show nila sa SM, man, sana di nalang sila kumanta..:D
  • i was shocked when i found out that she's only 14 years old during her lifestory @ SCQ... i thought she's 18 or 19 back then. :D
  • exactly my point. she's that young yet she's doing so well. its just that not everyone sees that.. she's got a lot of potential in her. :D

mangangampanya muna ako:
    VOTE MELISSA RICKS NOW!
    VOTE MELISSA RICKS NOW!
    VOTE MELISSA RICKS NOW!
    VOTE MELISSA RICKS NOW!
    VOTE MELISSA RICKS NOW!
    VOTE MELISSA RICKS NOW!
    VOTE MELISSA RICKS NOW!
    VOTE MELISSA RICKS NOW!
    VOTE MELISSA RICKS NOW!
    VOTE MELISSA RICKS NOW!

• i've said this before.. Melissa does not get enough attention. but there's really something about her. i also like the fact that she's fluent in both english & tagalog. she's not the usual co?o girl na OA ang slang. best actress according to sharon and stand-out according to that foreign photographer[watsisname?] take it from the experts..
  • Originally posted by yakkity_yak
    i've said this before.. Melissa does not get enough attention. but there's really something about her. i also like the fact that she's fluent in both english & tagalog. she's not the usual co?o girl na OA ang slang. best actress according to sharon and stand-out according to that foreign photographer[watsisname?] take it from the experts..

Ayun! si yakkity_yak pala yung nagsabi dun sa scq thread ng "take it from the experts". :) I totally agree with you yakkity_yak.

Originally posted by jekert
    siLEE4>>

hehe..shempre, gusto mo rin si melissa eh kaya dapat lang na i.quote ko yang post mo. wish ko makita ng lahat ang nakikita natin at ng mga experts kay melissa :D hehe...minsan kasi ung mga cute lang tinitingnan nila. eh si melissa, cute na talented pa...siya lang yata yung mas marunong kumanta sa kanila after sandara...na kita mo yung live show nila sa SM, man, sana di nalang sila kumanta..:D

Syempre gusto ko talaga si Melissa. Don't worry jekert, I believe makikita din ng iba yung mga nakikita nating mga may gusto kay Melissa...namely;
    International Photographer Mr. Petersen: She has THE X-factor
    Mega Star Sharon Cuneta: Best Actress si Melissa
    Tayo sa Thread na ito: we think like them when it comes to Melissa.

And what do people say about Great Minds??? :D:D:D
  • haha..tamang-tama. tonight has been melissa's night. bilib na bilib sa kanya si direk j dahil mala-wynona rider daw ang dating nya..ibang-iba...magaling talaga! nakita na din ng mga judges yung galing nya...ang complain lang nila ay yung boses ni melissa pero she can work that one out.

i'm so happy...shalalala....ryt. :D
  • :D

VOTE MELISSA RICKS NOW!
    VOTE MELISSA RICKS NOW!
    VOTE MELISSA RICKS NOW!
    VOTE MELISSA RICKS NOW!
    VOTE MELISSA RICKS NOW!
    VOTE MELISSA RICKS NOW!
    VOTE MELISSA RICKS NOW!
    VOTE MELISSA RICKS NOW!
    VOTE MELISSA RICKS NOW!
    VOTE MELISSA RICKS NOW!

• Originally posted by sassy boy
    mel_cry.jpg
    mel_cry_w_direk.jpg

melissa
    direk
    the feeling is its your loss, not mine
    melissa
    d ba ako yung minahal mo
    kahit namn iiwan mo ko, may pamilya namn ako
    d nmn kaw yung huling tao na mamahalin ko
    pero sana nmn naintidihan mo yon na bago mo sabihin na mahal mo ko, sana nmn totoo yung cnasabi mo
    direk
    very intelligent, very quick to come up with something
    just learn to modulate your voice
    boy
    the emotional output is quite impressive

quoted from sassy boy dun sa SCQ thread.

La lang. post ko lang kasi this is my sentiment exactly. Batang bata pa niya pero yung lines na deni-deliver niya ay parang pang Pro. Bilis niyang mag-isip. Pang live performance ang dating. All out na talaga boto ko dito sa batang ere. :D:D
  • # 4 si melissa?? ok na din :D
  • # 4 si melissa?? ok na din :D
This discussion has been closed.