Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

.Hack//Legend of the Twilight

delphic_oracledelphic_oracle PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
It's cute. :D

It's also like Ayashi no Ceres all over again with the incestuous hints of Shugo and Rena. Disturbingly kawaii for me as well!

Whatever! I'll stop my rambling now.

Comments

• CSMeekaiCSMeekai PEx Rookie ⭐
    hehehe... i wonder if that is a practice in Japan:confused: :glee:

another anime to watch! :weg:
  • seems nagkita-kita rin tayo rito from the .hack sign//
    :wave:

I watched Ayashi too.. Hmmm.. Depressing... With Aya's "guys" all dying (Aki died... and Toya was aboou too...)....
    Si Yuhi na lan... Kso parang... duh... panakip-butas... :evil_lol:

sana maganda rin tong .hack legend
    :D
  • Bakit kaya ganu'n no? Mapapatawad ko pa iyung Chobits e (real human loves real robot). BUt brother to sister? Hmmm....hindi naman sila step siblings, di ba?....

Maganda iyung anime. Laugh trip. Mas makaka-relate iyung mga nakapanuod ng .hack/SIGN at nakalaro nung 4-part game sa PS2 (where the original Kite and Blackrose characters appeared)....

....BUT, it's amusing in its own right. Ang ganda rin nung "Emerald Green" ending song. :D
  • delphic_oracledelphic_oracle PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I feel that the seiyuu of Reki is also the seiyuu of Goku (Gensomaden Saiyuki) and Kazuki (Get Backers).

Hmmm...
  • You're right iisa lang seiyuu ni Reki,Kazuki at Goku(Saiyuki).Ang cute nga nang charcter designs(gawa ni Yoko Kikiuchi,the same character designer of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien)
  • Originally posted by delphic_oracle
    I feel that the seiyuu of Reki is also the seiyuu of Goku (Gensomaden Saiyuki) and Kazuki (Get Backers).

Hmmm...

sabi ko na nga ba e! :D eheheh.. sikat na seiyuu nila... :D
    My hunch was right. Sya yung fave seiyuu ko... Though I don't exactly know the name. Help! :D

Mukhang may malisya rin akong nakikita kay Balmung at Reki ah. :lol:
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Mas maganda ng di hamak 'to kaysa sa .hack sign, imo anyway. Yeah, incestous ang dating nung magkapatid. Sina Balmung naman, wala sigurong malisya, malamya lang si Reki. Sayang once a week lang siya, nakakabitin tuloy manood, lalo na pag sanay ka na araw-araw pinapalabas ang anime.

:cool:
    I think it's only 12 episodes kaya once a week lang.

I dunno. I was a little bored with .hack//sign ant the pacing wasn't exactly fast.

:)
  • n3k0n3k0 PExer
    is this the one with the .hackers? yung 2 bata yung bida?
    yup... skipped some eps.... why did rena end up with aura and how come the blue nights killed the silver night? PM nyo please kung ayaw nyo maglagay spoilers.

thanks! :D
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Rena was killed by the modified monster. Like her brother, instead of becoming a ghost, she came face to face with Aura. They now try to find a way to get her back to the game. Rena's real body became comatose as a result. As for the silver knight, he defended Shugo when he was about to be caught by the blue knights. He paid for it with his character's life. Poor guy shouted 'subaru' before he died.

.hack ulit mamayang gabi :bounce:

:cool:
    aaaawwwww! he's really in love with subaru, ain't he??? :rotflmao:

i see... so, that's what i missed.. drats! annihoo..... thanks! :D
    Poor silver knight... :sad:
  • I wonder if more char from .hack/ /sign will appear...

You can see Silver Knight's form in the opening of twilight sa background... and i think i saw Subaru's (hayy.. bka wishful thinking lan... eheheh)
    I wonder who that wandering AI is... Also seems that Kauri vanished after Shugo rescued her together with the gang.
    yeah.... i wonder who the wandering ai is... and i don't know if there is gonna be something about the color of the eyes... makes me think... it always gets focused...
  • this anime finished last friday, what happened? i wasn't able to "understand" the last scenes (maingay sa bahay)...
    Shugo and Rena flew to the gates and then??? What happened??? :confused:
  • They never showed the scenes after the ED of that last episode. Meron pang kasunod na scenes yun e...

There's supposed to be scenes where:

POSSIBLE SPOILERS
    . all is fine, hehe. Hindi ko na maalala kung ano yung detalye, basta all is fine, yung buong cast nakaligtas, nasa normal "The World" sila, tapos yung kalaban na babaeng player character gustong makipag-friends na kina Rena at Shugo. Kaya medyo happy-happy lahat.
    END SPOILER

It's a much better ending than //SIGN, with enough closure I guess..
    that was the last episode? too many questions.. :(