Are there any threads about the Da Vinci code?

tamisguytamisguy chocolate coated BAd BOY! PEx Rookie ⭐
Just asking..Don't wanna start a thread that's already in place. Thanks. I couldn't even watch the whole show in teh discovery channel since my GF objected to it. :)

Comments

• Joe_SatchJoe_Satch Member PExer
    It was shown here in the US through National Geographic channel last easter. My friends and I watched it and bought the book from barnesandnoble afterwards together with "Bloodline of the Holy Grail" by Sir Laurence Gardner. Very intriguing and interesting indeed, specially about the Proiry of Sion, a european secret society which had Sir Isaac Newton, Botticelli, Victor Hugo, and Leonardo da Vinci as some of it's members.
  • kartoonistakartoonista Member PExer
    Here's the link: Da Vinci Code
  • tamisguytamisguy chocolate coated BAd BOY! PEx Rookie ⭐
    Originally posted by Joe_Satch
    It was shown here in the US through National Geographic channel last easter. My friends and I watched it and bought the book from barnesandnoble afterwards together with "Bloodline of the Holy Grail" by Sir Laurence Gardner. Very intriguing and interesting indeed, specially about the Proiry of Sion, a european secret society which had Sir Isaac Newton, Botticelli, Victor Hugo, and Leonardo da Vinci as some of it's members.

Interesting coz it poses alot of questions about the hierarchy of religion and Jesus' sexuality.
  • salermosalermo Lion PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by tamisguy
    Just asking..Don't wanna start a thread that's already in place. Thanks. I couldn't even watch the whole show in teh discovery channel since my GF objected to it. :)

Your girlfriend must be a well-informed darling.;) She must have foreseen this:http://www.davincihoax.com:)
This discussion has been closed.