Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

Days Of Our Lives

doolfreak_bigedoolfreak_bige PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Did anyone ever watch this show? It was shown in Studio 23 a few years back. Kasabay ng Sunset Beach.

Comments

• yeah i watch that before... one thing i didn't like about the soap...yung mga changing actors...kainis! but everthing else is ok... i was kinda addicted pa nga before eh...yup i watch sunset beach..
  • GilmoreGalGilmoreGal PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    me too, totally addicted that i used an alarm clock to wake me up when they changed the time slot to 12 midnight.

Love Jen/Peter/Jack love triangle :D
  • yorimotoyorimoto PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    totoo ba na may appearance si ruffa gutierez sa show na ito???
  • doolfreak_bigedoolfreak_bige PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Gilmore Gal, pareho tayo! totally addicted.

Not sure about Ruffa, though. Did she? parang wala eh. can't remember her na lumabas coz i follow t he show still thru previews sa net and there has never been a mention whatsoever.

Anyway, to digress, what i remember is that Lea Salonga appeared in another US soap, As the World Turns...her role there was Lien Hughes. Anyway, it was kinda a short-lived role. :)
  • ErnestinaErnestina PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i used to watch this show too. afternoons on studio 23. i dont know why. pero talagang sinubaybayan ko siya hanggang magsawa na ko sa bagal ng storya.
    doolfreak_bige Sad to say wala na siya dito. But do u still go to DOOL sites or read transcripts?

ako lose interest na since i dont get to see the show.
    Gilmore Gal- Yup yup----I still go to DOOL sites and read transcripts and previews and everything.

you can visit these sites:
    http://www.nbc.com/days (may video snippet pa yan)
    http://www.soapcity.com/days

Jack and Jen are still on with their daughter Abby. Oops...sorry, si Jen na lang pala. Jack was killed just recently sa show and then Jen is pregnant with his baby right now. :)
  • Awww shucks, too bad Jack died. Pero I really like the Jack/Jen/Peter love triangle din - kakakilig! Too bad wala nang natira para kay Jen.
    hay naku, if i know mabubuhay pa yans i jack.. ganun naman ung story ng soap parati eh :D
    Gilmore Gal, yah..there are rumors going aroung that Jack will turn out alive after all. :)
  • Mas gusto ko Sunset Beach. Damn Eddie Cibrian is such a sex god! :drool:
    Gs2 ko sa sunset beach ung FAther, father antonio ata... a cutie talga. i forgot his name though
    Eddie Cibrian was the one who played Cole, right?
    Sa Sunset Beach, I found the character 'Annie' hilarious. The actress playing her is in Days right now. :)
  • Originally posted by GilmoreGal
    Gs2 ko sa sunset beach ung FAther, father antonio ata... a cutie talga. i forgot his name though

Nick Kiriakis played Father Antonio on Sunset Beach yata.:) cute sila ni Gabi, i was actually rooting for them to end up together.

do any of you here watch The Bold and the Beautiful on Star World. late tayo dito by 4 years actually, pero okay na rin yun. it's the only U.S. soap i know that's airing here in the Philippines right now.
    Mai Jade...yah...sometimes i see that in star world. It is actually the number 2 rated daytime show in the US right now. :)
    Though for me, mas maganda pa rin yung Days, hehe. B&B's not bad. I like Taylor and Ridge. :)
    MaiJadeoh yeah, siya nga un!

nick.jpg
    Di ba parang kahawig niya si Peter ng Days? :D
  • Originally posted by doolfreak_bige
    B&B's not bad. I like Taylor and Ridge. :)

doolfreak_bige >>> hehe, kala ko fave mo ang Ridge/Brooke na pair.:) i always read the updated summaries on the B&B official site. kabisado ko na yata ang story nila right now sa States kahit di ko pa napapanood. hehe!:D

re: Peter of DAYS >>> you can actually catch him on Baywatch Hawaii in StarWorld... he plays Sean Munroe there.:)
    MaiJade, eh di ba sa States na B&B eh namatay na ksi si Taylor so si Ridge na and si Brooke...
    Anyway, I am such a US soap freak.... :) Number 1 lang talaga Days sa akin. I used to follow sa internet yung As the world turns na soap nung nandun pa si Lea Salonga nun. :)
    Would you believe, i collect soap opera digest magazines...i buy them sa booksale. :)
    cute silang 2 :D