Is Heaven Sin-proof?

We always blame the devil and his minions or our own 'carnal' desires for the sins we commit here on earth. But in heaven we don’t have the 'carnal' body so no 'carnal' craving and no devil there. So committing a sin in heaven is impossible right? But from where did the desire of Lucifer stem from? And what's going to stop us from walking the same path when were in heaven.

I mean no blasphemy or sacrilege but I just want to be clarified.

Comments

• rickymrickym Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i heard that Lucifer became bad when he used "I" i think 5 times or so, which meant that he considered himself separate from god.

carnal desires aren't the only ways to go to hell.
  • rezan00rezan00 Member PExer
    But what's going to keep us from having pride in Heaven?
  • rickymrickym Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
    Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
    Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
    Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

i think its excess pride which is bad, when i was young excess pride was considered a capital sin.

rezan00 said:
    "But what's going to keep us from having pride in Heaven?"

i guess we just have to discipline ourselves.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file