Home PEx Campus

anong eskwelahan ang may pinakamaraming bading?

dun ako!!!! ;):yum:

Comments

• i don't think there is a study for that.

i just hope that people will not discriminate to gay people. they may be gay but they are people too. we must respect the people's right to be gay.
  • Sa UST at UP ang may pinakamaraming gays...believe me...gays there outnumber the straights...
  • Kung basehan ang student population and quality of students... I can soundly say na UP ang may pinakamaraming homosexual men.

Kasi sila ang may pinakamalaking population. So statistically speaking, sila ang may pinakamaraming pwedeng maging bading.

And about the quality of students... let's just say that UP studes have a liberal and radical kind of culture. Kaya mas marami ang naglaladlad sa UP kesa sa ibang schools...

On other schools...

Sa Ateneo revealing ang mga bading... parang mga babae daw talaga kung manamit.

Sa UST kasi naka uniform kaya hindi nahahalata. Pero may mga iba na iniiba yun "cuts" ng uniform... kaya yun polo barong for example, parang nagmumukhang baby tee.

Sa La Salle naman eh sinisita kaya hindi masyado uso ang crossdressing.

Ewan ko lang kung namalik mata ako... pero sa FEU may nakita akong isang "man looking" person na naka palda. Sabi din ng mga friends ko nakakakita sila ng ganun kung minsan. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

I don't know if it's true but SAN BEDA is also dubbed as a "GAY CAPITAL".

Nothing wrong about it though...nothing at all...
  • alam ko, marami sa UP CMC.
  • criskyutcriskyut PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sabi nila sa san beda daw madaming bading...
  • Originally posted by criskyut
    sabi nila sa san beda daw madaming bading...

not true. mas marami pa sa ibang schools.
  • Originally posted by Aquinatis
    Kung basehan ang student population and quality of students... I can soundly say na UP ang may pinakamaraming homosexual men.

Kasi sila ang may pinakamalaking population. So statistically speaking, sila ang may pinakamaraming pwedeng maging bading.

And about the quality of students... let's just say that UP studes have a liberal and radical kind of culture. Kaya mas marami ang naglaladlad sa UP kesa sa ibang schools...

On other schools...

Sa Ateneo revealing ang mga bading... parang mga babae daw talaga kung manamit.

Sa UST kasi naka uniform kaya hindi nahahalata. Pero may mga iba na iniiba yun "cuts" ng uniform... kaya yun polo barong for example, parang nagmumukhang baby tee.

Sa La Salle naman eh sinisita kaya hindi masyado uso ang crossdressing.

Ewan ko lang kung namalik mata ako... pero sa FEU may nakita akong isang "man looking" person na naka palda. Sabi din ng mga friends ko nakakakita sila ng ganun kung minsan. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

yup aquinatis dami bading sa ust..dami ko kilala pero di pa naglaladlad..mga bisexuals pa lang..

you're also right na madaming guyz along schools from u-belt ang nakapalda..ang sabi daw e pinayagan na silang magsuot babae..

share ko lang..nung asa usths pa ko meron daw isang badings sa isang batch ng seniors ang nagdamit-babae sa prom night...pero after that happened di daw pina-graduate..dunno if that's really true kasi chismis lang..

nweis i think the reason why hindi nakakapagladlad ang mga bading from schools like ust,dlsu,and admu is because they are all catholic schools so pangit nga naman tignan kung kukunsintihin nila ang ganon..:confused:
  • mac_bolan00mac_bolan00 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by kungpow
    Sa UST at UP ang may pinakamaraming gays...believe me...gays there outnumber the straights...
    in other threads, you were asking a lot of questions about UP. now you talk as if you know it better than i do. i studied in diliman from elementary all the way to masters.
  • i have nothing against kungpow's comment (i'm speaking only of ust) because ust has a lot of those, especially in our faculty (that's how we call our colleges because they were recognized during the spanish period) but i really resent this one:
    xxx gays there outnumber the straights
    this is a false assumption. have you discovered that most of the male thomasians are gays? and, are you even a thomasian to start with?

anyway, i have no grudge about gays. some of them are achievers and most of them work/act professionally whenever needed (they are not the types that will blow their cover while on campus). some of my gay professors teach well too. it's just a matter of respect and in ust's case, most of them deserve respect.
  • Wala namang masama kung ang iskwelahan ay maraming members ng Third sex. In a way nakakabilib nga sila 'coz they're not afraid to show the real thing, diba?

But slasherette_19 is right. Hindi masisisi yun Catholic schools kasi matatarnish nila yun "teachings" eh...
  • right on, aquinatis. ;)
  • Originally posted by Aquinatis

This one almost made me burst into laughter :D
    well in all honesty, there really are lots of gays in san beda.
    considering that it was an exclusive school for boys in the not-so-distant past, i suppose some gays enrolled because just the thought of being surrounded by guys in a classroom is just too... "juicy"... lol... no offense to gay people..

statistically speaking, however, san beda couldn't possibly have the most number of gay students mainly because of the student population. it's just too small to contend with up, ust, la salle or ateneo. so, it's really just a toss among these 4 universities. san beda is out of contention.. sayang..haha..
  • at least the gays are ust are friendly and not outward lustful. that is homosexuality with dignity!
  • :lol:

funny how people can turn threads like this one to a "gay" one. that's the nature probably, they are happy because they are more open to themselves (and could express more) amid the discrimination. that's probably why most of them are more focused in their work.
  • Originally posted by Thoma§
    :lol:

funny how people can turn threads like this one to a "gay" one. that's the nature probably, they are happy because they are more open to themselves (and could express more) amid the discrimination. that's probably why most of them are more focused in their work.

in my opinion, however, this thread is "gay" because that's the way the threadstarter intended it to be :)
  • i know. :D
    i have nothing against kungpow's comment (i'm speaking only of ust) because ust has a lot of those, especially in our faculty (that's how we call our colleges because they were recognized during the spanish period) but i really resent this one:

this is a false assumption. have you discovered that most of the male thomasians are gays? and, are you even a thomasian to start with?

anyway, i have no grudge about gays. some of them are achievers and most of them work/act professionally whenever needed (they are not the types that will blow their cover while on campus). some of my gay professors teach well too. it's just a matter of respect and in ust's case, most of them deserve respect.

this is correct. nothing's wrong with being gay. just as long as they don't... you know.. (just my opinion anyway)... :)
    i know. :D

we both know... that's nice.. :grinroll:
  • but now, i don't understand. what's with the laughs? is it because the thread is supposed to make us laugh all the time? :D
  • but now, i don't understand. what's with the laughs? is it because the thread is supposed to make us laugh all the time? :D