Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

OUR TURN! Guys any questions for us/about us?? We Gals will gladly answer. :)

hi everyone!

I noticed how much popularity the thread about the guys answering our (girls) questions about them..and I realized "why not a thread that answers questions of the opposite?".

SO GUYS here's your chance to ask us anything and I mean ANYTHING! We'll try our best to enlighten you. :) :enlightened:

As for my fellow Venuses, let's try to be extremely HONEST and TO THE POINT with them Martians, alright?

No crappy sh!+ or anything here, and no battle of the sexes thingy, just real honest to goodness questions (and answers). *okay*

Guys, this is your chance to rediscover THE OTHER SIDE.... :bookish:

Comments

• if a couple is getting a divorce, do women actually think they deserve at least half of their assets even if she hasnt worked a day in her life?

why?
  • yes, in a sense they do have a right to this.

Think about it this way..you both DID agree to the commitment initially and part of the vow is for the man to PROVIDE for his family and the woman be his helper in cultivating the resources. Now, if the woman chose not to work, especially if the guy insisted that she stays home and watch the kids and be the house-wife that she is expected to be, then by all means YES she has a right to the SETTLEMENT because the main reason why she HASN'T WORKED A DAY IN HER LIFE is to fulfill her commitment to you. It's not fair at all that now you decide to part ways through a divorce that you will leave her with NOTHING (financially speaking..). Had she not stayed and served as a "good" wife and worked her *****$ off while leaving the kids to the Yayas, then maybe she wouldn't be so interested on your so called assets.

get what i mean?

If the future ex-husband would not want to grant her her share of their assets then he should be prepared for the woman to threaten her on not having his share with the children. She might say something like if her not having to work a single day in her life gives the guy the right to keep all the assets then maybe spending all of her time with the kids grants her sole custody as well.

peace!
  • but by working, the guy also fulfilled his commitment to her right? if she no longer has to be housewife, why does he still have to be provider? if a couple is dissolving their marriage, shouldnt both discontinue their obligations to eachother?

Had she not stayed and served as a "good" wife and worked her *****$ off while leaving the kids to the Yayas, then maybe she wouldn't be so interested on your so called assets.

you think so? i highly doubt it. if a woman can take even his underwear, she will just because she can.
  • Originally posted by c0ngster
    but by working, the guy also fulfilled his commitment to her right? if she no longer has to be housewife, why does he still have to be provider? if a couple is dissolving their marriage, shouldnt both discontinue their obligations to eachother?

you think so? i highly doubt it. if a woman can take even his underwear, she will just because she can.

yeah I kind of think so.. you see, one of the main reasons why girls would "take even your underwear" (as you'd like to put it) is when they are not stable (financially). The "loss" of a husband equates to the loss of financial stability therefore she is forced to find ways in order to have her NEEDS met, even if it means having to look like a pathetic self-serving biach and ask for "sustento" from the EX hubby.----that is IF she herself has no means of providing for her needs.

Frankly speaking, we women also have an ego thing..maybe not as pronounced as with you men. And our ego boost comes from showing the guy that WE DON'T NEED THEM AND THAT WE CAN STAND ALONE. (blame it on the women-are-too-clingy-and-too-dependent clich?). We get a kick out of showing guys that WE CAN MANAGE ON OUR OWN. Now it would be a whole new different story if she had her own job, coz if she does, she would definitely be working on showing the guy that she can just do very well without him. If she doesn't have one (yet) then maybe for now she would need this "support" from the guy until probably she finds her own way of living.

However there are still (as always) some exception to the rule..those who would still continue to be clingy and needy, but then again there may be reasons for this. Either (1) she is simply pathetic, the type who constantly needs someone to be there for her and doesn't have a backbone of her own to keep her on her own feet, the type who wants someone to make things easier for her (not having to worry about how she is gonna earn for herself). or (2) she still wants some part of him. Pathetic as this second possibility may seem to you, but yes this may still have some form of truth in it. Coz the guy having to provide for her means if not the constant communication, maybe the idea of him still being there, one way or another, could give her some form of satisfaction (it's sort of a self-preservation thing for us).

Are there children involved? if so, then there is really no way for them to completely discontinue their obligations to each other. They may be ending their role as husbands and wives but not as PARENTS..
  • Originally posted by jaz_dancer
    yeah I kind of think so.. you see, one of the main reasons why girls would "take even your underwear" (as you'd like to put it) is when they are not stable (financially). The "loss" of a husband equates to the loss of financial stability therefore she is forced to find ways in order to have her NEEDS met, even if it means having to look like a pathetic self-serving biach and ask for "sustento" from the EX hubby.----that is IF she herself has no means of providing for her needs.

rewind. you missed it because i guess i wasnt so clear. the point i was trying to make is this: a woman will have an interest on his fortunes no matter how much she is worth. even if she has money, women feel that they are entitled to half of what hes got even if she didnt earn it.
    Frankly speaking, we women also have an ego thing..maybe not as pronounced as with you men. And our ego boost comes from showing the guy that WE DON'T NEED THEM AND THAT WE CAN STAND ALONE. (blame it on the women-are-too-clingy-and-too-dependent clich?). We get a kick out of showing guys that WE CAN MANAGE ON OUR OWN. Now it would be a whole new different story if she had her own job, coz if she does, she would definitely be working on showing the guy that she can just do very well without him. If she doesn't have one (yet) then maybe for now she would need this "support" from the guy until probably she finds her own way of living.

review the underlined statement . again, if she no longer has to be housewife, why does he have to be provider still? can i get an answer to that question please?
    Are there children involved? if so, then there is really no way for them to completely discontinue their obligations to each other. They may be ending their role as husbands and wives but not as PARENTS..

i completely agree. but before we this discussion goes off track, lets stick to the wife has no job, thinks she deserves half scenario okay?
  • ok ok. yeah i kind of did not get it quite clearly the first time, and kind of getting a little off topic (guess was just trying to point out some other factors).

Well if that is the case then I guess one of the main reasons the girl married the guy is coz of the financial security that she knows he can provide. The main fact that she never did consider working during the marriage suggests that she sees the guy as someone who will see her through her needs and that she would see to it that she be treated as a princess, never mind that there is an impending divorce. Girls/women like these in a divorce scenario, such as the given, would be more concerned in making sure that she is still secured through obtaining a nice settlement such as asking for half the guy's earnings rather than leaving some dignity for herself and living a whole new life.

Let's face it.. there are girls who marry for all the wrong reasons especially the ones who know how to get away with it. And for these type of girls, it is usually of a self-serving nature.

I mean personally speaking if I were the girl, I wouldn't stick around with my palms open asking for the ex-husband to still play the role of the provider in my life. Hell, I would want to prove and make him see that I am just fine and go on with my life.

Honestly, I think it's a real pathetic thing to do.
  • good job, jaz_dancer
    :D
  • ang hihirap naman ng tanong.... lolz
  • Originally posted by c0ngster
    good job, jaz_dancer
    :D

Wow the congster actually complimented me! :bow: thanks, just trying to help.

marz05: eh si congster ba naman ang nagtanong, talagang mahirap yan! hehe.

GUYS, ANY MORE QUESTIONS??

OY GIRLS HELP ME HERE DIN OKI? :)
  • angel jangel j PEx Rookie ⭐
    panoorin mo Intolerable Cruelty :glee:
  • K.I.L.L.K.I.L.L. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    oh haha... intolerable cruelty is a damn good movie... i loved it! i'm gonna get the video once it comes out...

back to topic though...

this is a relative question i guess since we all have different opinions but...

i find that girls often mix their emotions when it comes to making decisions... is it hard for them to deny their feelings in certain subjects?

and i've been with several girls before and everytime i'd break up with them, they'd all tell their friends that they're the ones who broke up with me... some of them even made stories of how i never had time blah blah blah... i usually just keep silent so that they can keep their pride... especially with what they've told their friends but what i want to know is if this is the norm for most girls? or am i just lucky?
  • Yeah, and some of you women love to be "drama queens" and all that mushy crappy babble! So what's up with that? :glee:
  • oo nga jaz_dancer e! hndi tuloy ako makareply
  • girls question:

leather thongs or feathered thongs? :glee:

<i go hide under a rock now>
  • Whips or Gimps?! :evil_lol:

<singit ako under the rock with Quentin>
  • Whips or Gimps?! :evil_lol:

<singit ako under the rock with Quentin>
  • Originally posted by K.I.L.L.
    i find that girls often mix their emotions when it comes to making decisions... is it hard for them to deny their feelings in certain subjects?

and i've been with several girls before and everytime i'd break up with them, they'd all tell their friends that they're the ones who broke up with me... some of them even made stories of how i never had time blah blah blah... i usually just keep silent so that they can keep their pride... especially with what they've told their friends but what i want to know is if this is the norm for most girls? or am i just lucky?

K.I.L.L.: good point. I know for sure that we all know that women are highly emotional as compared to guys. Now, regarding your question, yes I do believe that sometimes women DO let their emotions affect their decisions, just like guys let their libido affect theirs (before I generate any violent reactions from our beloved martians, please keep in mind that I am not trying to start anything ok? Just giving an example wherein you guys can relate with :)).

The reason why it is INDEED sometimes hard for girls to "deny their feelings on certain subjects" because in this society that we live in, women are not expected to hide their emotions..we are free to show whatever we are feeling at the moment without appearing weak or pitiful in the eyes of the people around us, so we don't really try to DENY IT. However, one big draw back about this is that sometimes we have a tendency of over doing it..and end up appearing way too pathetic for people's taste. But WE DO realize if we are already OVERDOING ITand then that is the time that we pull back..kung baga sa tagalog "kakabig bigla". This is the time that we TRY TO DENY OUR EMOTIONS. And the only way to do this is to, of course, take back what it was that we overdid. In your case, the girl/s must have already done a good deal of self-pitying with their friends over the break up and then suddenly realized how pathetic they must have sounded so they do the reverse and make it appear nalang as if they were the ones who did the breaking up in order to appear as if they were not affected at all (which is not really the truth hehe)

It IS hard for us to deny our emotions BUT once we feel like we are already OVERDOING IT (thanks to our girlfriends for that good whack on the head) that is the time that we STOP the emotional thing and deal with it in a MORE LOGICAL WAY.

Girls are like that kasi. Just let us wallow in our emotions for a while and when we get tired that is the time that we start to actually do something. Which is far better than asking us to do something while we are still at the peak of our emotional outburst sh!+. If guys want to be left alone for the moment coz they want to be silent whenever they have problems to deal with, us girls would want to release and release first before we deal with it. Talking and b*tc*ing around is our way of coping.

WHEW THAT WAS LONG! hehe. Did I answer your question/s?
  • Originally posted by AltarBoy^_^
    Yeah, and some of you women love to be "drama queens" and all that mushy crappy babble! So what's up with that? :glee:

Because its fun seeing you guys watch us with utmost interest. HEHEHE. :teehee:

Kidding aside.. Well, I have to say that the drama queen effect is a form of emotional-outburst-ADDICTION :shout:. (get me?), I mean girls are allowed to show their emotions but some (like what I’ve said before) tend to over do it, and this is a very good example. This is also done by girls who crave for attention like what was (is) being discussed in another thread wherein they argue that women crave for attention (whereas men crave for sex).

I do hope that you Guys will agree with me that even though most girls project the drama queen attitude, it is still plausible to say that NOT ALL ARE like this, and probably NOT ALL THE TIME. Some put on their drama queen shoes when they want to attract attention. *okay*
  • Originally posted by Quentin
    girls question:

leather thongs or feathered thongs? :glee:

<i go hide under a rock now>

I’d have to say, neither… hehehe. Cotton ones are still the best. :*)

The ones you mentioned sounds like they’re itchy and very uncomfortable. Can you imagine feathers sticking out of you’re *****$ like some sort of a butt-floss?!!! Totally irritating :sweatdrop2:. Yuck! Don’t think so... hehehe.

hey, no need to hide under a rock sweetie, it's a known fact that guys are just about as curious as to how a thong feels like on a girl's *****$ as they are about basketball. get real, we girls know that far too well. :bored:

Peace!
  • Originally posted by jaz_dancer
    Because its fun seeing you guys watch us with utmost interest. HEHEHE. :teehee:

thats the thing. women think we care. were not watching them closely, were picturing them naked.