A P P L E S E E D

SpellbindMediaSpellbindMedia Fantasy=Reality PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
Saw a report on this anime in CNN, looks nice.

Any info about it?

Comments

• VanmanVanman The Dez PExer
    appleseed series or movie. i think the series will be shown this april or somewhere near. the movie was shown more than a decade ago.
  • SpellbindMediaSpellbindMedia Fantasy=Reality PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Must be the series. It was featured in CNN a few days ago. Or it might be a new movie, I really dunno. The fuss was all about how the animators tried to use new technology and traditional cell animation to develop it.
  • VanmanVanman The Dez PExer
    yeah, i just heard about it. I guess this and the upcoming Ghost in the Shell: Innocence movie will be the most technologically advanced anime made yet.

looking forward to it.

when i get new info (pics) i'll post it here.
  • Q boneQ bone Operator 7G PExer
    Seems its a new Appleseed thingee. As to whether its a movie or not I'm not sure.
  • xyzseamanxyzseaman Loved by Adm!n ~ PExer
    Appleseed - Another Movie, not a series.

I've seen the movie today. It's awesome. They are using computerized cell animation for this one.

Well, since I can't understand Japanese very well, they keep talking about "BioRoid" this, "BioRoid" that.

They kinda retained a couple of things from the last Appleseed such as the Big-As$ Humongous Moving Weapon Platform, and some other stuff.

I like the way they designed the Mechs specially the chick's Battle Armor.
  • SpellbindMediaSpellbindMedia Fantasy=Reality PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    So it's new and it's making waves. Do you think someone will be willing to sponsor a screening here?
  • xyzseamanxyzseaman Loved by Adm!n ~ PExer
    Ask Kartoonista. Mebbe he knows someone. Culture Crash perhaps?

I'm sure there will be fansubs/dubs out there in a few days.
  • DarkshaderDarkshader Registered User PExer
    yes its a movie. i bought NewType Magazine USA and they talked about the new movie of AppleSeed. if you would like to get the wallpaper...here is the link:

http://www.a-seed.jp/graphics/wall-paper/index.html

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file