FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Anything you want to say to Mr. President "ERAP" Estrada...

Most people argued on the poor performance shown to us by the president... is there any message you want to say to the President???

AH YEAH!!!

Comments

• BODACIOUSBODACIOUS Member PExer
    I would just like to ask him this question:

What degree of confidence made you want to run for the Presidency :D
  • flydermanflyderman Prendli Neyborhud PExer
    "Beer?"
  • GilbeyGilbey Registered User PExer
    bodacious, in behalf of the president.. the answer would be"

"paki tagalog ng iho, di kita maintindihan. baka nakakalimutan mo... itinatwa ako sa ateneo..."
  • EinaEina Member PExer
    If you care about the Filipino people at all (and I am convinced that a "public servant" should or he has no business being one), I strongly recommend that you vacate your post and allow someone who is more suited to the task to govern this country. In your attempt to hold on to power, you are strangling the nation. Let go. That way, I, and others like me, will at least be able to respect you for admitting your weakness.
  • EnterpriseEnterprise Member PExer
    Mr. Estrada,

You are an opportunist, a 'USER' of the worst kind! You use the desperation of the Filipino people to make them believe in you, then get into power just to make empty promises, get you and your goons rich, and drive whatever's left in the country INTO THE GROUND!!!

Three words for you: SHAME ON YOU!!!
  • SaintofKillersSaintofKillers Member PExer
    "Booyah!"

People = Sheep
  • neth_rowneth_row Moderator ✭✭
    "any last words?"

hala, baka ipahuli ako ng NBI.....
  • flydermanflyderman Prendli Neyborhud PExer
    "Dodge this." (mala-trinity heheh)
  • *tRiShA**tRiShA* ^innocent^ PExer
    :mad:

bakit ka ganyan??

ang labo mo!!!!

grrr.gif
  • durindurin Member PExer
    resign...resign...resign...resign...resign...resign...resign...resign...resign...resign...resign...resign...resign...resign...resign...resign...resign...resign...resign...resign... resign...resign...resign...resign...resign...resign...
  • Jerome YuJerome Yu Member PExer
    Dahil sayo at sa friend mong si lucifer este" Lucio Tan many of millions of our fellow filipino ay mawawalan ng opportunity na magtrabaho dito sa Taiwan, Magkano ba ang pursyeto mo sa Phil. airlines. Pls. tama na ang pa ERAP nyo ni LUCI sa OFWorkers dito sa Taiwan, ang ayaw sumakay sa Phil. airlines wag pilitin.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file