Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

good sandwich places

K.I.L.L.K.I.L.L. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
royal dudes,

can you tell me where the good sandwich places are over here? i'm sick and tired of eating oliver's and subway and almon marina... i'm also getting tired of tubbie's near my place...

so if you can name a good sanwich place, i'd be grateful...

Comments

• JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    try those at cafe mediterranean.

sarap... :up:
  • try the soup kitchen. they make good sandwiches.
  • K.I.L.L.K.I.L.L. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    soup kitchen? didn't know they made sandwiches... ok... cafe med makes so-so sandwiches... when i wanna eat hummus and gyros, i go to my friend arames' place in malate. i eat gyros and smoke the shisha there...

any other places peeps?
  • VjSophieVjSophie PEx Rookie ⭐
    how bout adobo , salmon, bangus, dried fish sandwiches ? plus a variety of vegetarian, hungarian sausage, longganisa sandwich? Go to plaid sandwich co. :) Podium, 4th floor :)
  • EeggeEEeggeE PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by michai
    try the soup kitchen. they make good sandwiches.
    Yes, they really make good sandwiches. Add soup na rin.
    Meron din dun sa megamall, in front of Texas chicken mega A, ground floor.
  • i heard sa plaid (at the podium) ok daw roast beef nya. haven't tried it yet though
    i like chicago roast beef at the lower ground level of podium though plaid's roast beef is alright as well... any other suggestions?
  • try mo sa dome.. love their vegetarian sandwich..
  • EeggeEEeggeE PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by EeggeE
    Meron din dun sa megamall, in front of Texas chicken mega A, ground floor.
    Sorry about this post. Almon Marina pala itong sinasabi ko.
  • if you find yourself in eastwood, try the vegetable panini at jack's loft. it's quite good and a steal at less than P100. they fill it with grilled tomatoes, zucchini, peppers, and onions and dress it with what tastes like some kind of a pesto (not so sure though). they have other kinds of panini but this is the one i like best.

cibo is also a good option. consistently good, no matter what branch i eat in. pair any sandwich with their grape juice. sarap!
  • cibo is really good. I also like subway.
    yeah... i like the sandwiches there at cibo... i'm tired of subway already haha... and i tried soup kitchen over the weekend... i didn't really like their sandwiches... i like eating at cibo with their mint iced tea... hehe... now that's really refreshing!
  • PLAID!!!! really good. i like the classic BLT and the roast beef sandwich! A serving can satisfy your meal. Nakakabusog talaga! Puede ng lunch! yum!:)

They have here at the ground level of ORient Square
  • here's one of ortigas center's best-kept secrets... Caffe Ago-go on emerald avenue!!! the first sandwich i tried there was an italian sausage sandwich served with pretty good potato chips on the side. sarap!!! i think their sandwiches are new york deli-inspired. and did i happen to mention that the place is rather cozy, too?
  • i love Cibo's gamberetti sandwich! Super yum sha :P
  • GilmoreGalGilmoreGal PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Cibo is quite expensive...small servings pa
  • Ayos ba sa Subway?
  • GilmoreGalGilmoreGal PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i enjoyed eating at subway, u can eat sensibly. Though mejo pricey siya..yet its worth the healthy sandwich
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Yes Cibo is a bit expensive but they have REALLY good food. You will definitely not find their pastas anywhere else. I'm not sure about the other sandwiches they serve, but I tried the chicken sandwich and it's good!

Cafe Agogo in Emerald Avenue has good sandwiches too. :)
  • pinkrosepinkrose PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Santi's sandwiches masarap talaga! :yum: