Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

asexuality

is it a from of withdrawal, a vocation, or just a phase?

Comments

• may nabasa ko tungkol dito..

asexuality is a result of sexual desire disorder.

reasons could be:

-biological (abnormalities, illness..)

-emotional (traumatic kaya nawalan ng sexual desire, like how many relationships are ruined coz of sex)

-personal decision (celibacy due to personal or religious reasons, and evolve into a desire not to enter into a sexual relationship)

that explains everything :naughty:
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Rookie ⭐
    To my knowledge, asexuality pertains to biological entities who can reproduce by themselves.

Are you asexual, wassup? Can you make love to yourself?

:rotflmao:
  • Originally posted by LaTtE`M
    To my knowledge, asexuality pertains to biological entities who can reproduce by themselves.

Are you asexual, wassup? Can you make love to yourself?

:rotflmao:
    Asexuality pertains to people who are not attracted to either sex. You have heterosexuality (opposite sex), homosexuality (same sex), bisexuality (both), and asexuality (none of the above).
  • hehehe... i often thought being asexual means able to reproduce by oneself... meaning both reproductive organs can be found in the same person... just like nancy-i-forgot-her/his-surname... the one who looks like a male even though she looks more like a male... the ultimate shemale in this country... hehehe :glee:
  • hehehe... i often thought being asexual means able to reproduce by oneself... meaning both reproductive organs can be found in the same person... just like nancy-i-forgot-her/his-surname... the one who looks like a male even though she looks more like a male... the ultimate shemale in this country... hehehe :glee:
  • Originally posted by bosstl
    hehehe... i often thought being asexual means able to reproduce by oneself... meaning both reproductive organs can be found in the same person... just like nancy-i-forgot-her/his-surname... the one who looks like a male even though she looks more like a male... the ultimate shemale in this country... hehehe :glee:

a person with two reproductive organs is known to be a hermaphrodite
  • may mga tao lang siguro na hindi feel ma-in love...i guess it is really rare but it happens...
  • Originally posted by wassup
    a person with two reproductive organs is known to be a hermaphrodite

hmmm :hmm:... you're right. hermaphrodite. but i was kinda thinking of the kind of reproduction. lam mo yun, no sex involved... just like in self-pollination (tama ba spelling ko?) of flowers... o well... i guess you got the point already... :hiya:
  • well i guess if you are pertaining to sexuality, it is not hermaphrodism but heterosexuality or homosexuality. kasi preferences ang tinutukoy dito at hindi biological or reproductive organs.

i guess sometimes, it's a choice. baka may taong takot sa sex. :glee:
  • who knows, the next evolution of man don't need sex.

just lay an egg and be done with it :glee:
  • and that evolution of man will surely miss a lot
  • Originally posted by baby_07
    well i guess if you are pertaining to sexuality, it is not hermaphrodism but heterosexuality or homosexuality. kasi preferences ang tinutukoy dito at hindi biological or reproductive organs.

i guess sometimes, it's a choice. baka may taong takot sa sex. :glee:

pertaining to sex (genitalia): male, female or hermaphrodite. with sexual preference, to my knowledge: heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual and asexual. i dunno if pansexual can be included or only redundant.

asexuality is catgorized as follows by asexuality.org:
    1. Those who experience sex drive but no attraction: These are people who are aware that sex, on a purely biochemical level, might feel good but who would never feel compelled to engage in it with another person. The sex drive is dormant. Asexuals fitting this description may find sex with another person so socially and emotionally awkward as to be completely unpleasurable. (Yeah it might feel good to have sex with someone, it might feel good to run out and shoot up herion but for the time being I've got other things to do with my life..)
    2. People who experience attraction, but no sex drive: Those who feel an attraction to others similar to sexual attraction but have no desire to consummate it sexually. Attraction is centered less on sexuality and more on emotional and sometimes physical (though non-sexual) intimacy. Like sexual attraction this sort of attraction can be oriented along specific gender lines. (Sure I like you, but why of all things would we want to do THAT?)
    3. Both: People for whome sex biologically feels good who experience attraction that is purely emotional. This person may find it pleasurable to *****, and they may see someone and feel an unexplainable emotional attachement to them but they would never see any reason to put the two together.
    4. Neither: Those who don't find sex pleasurable and don't experience attraction to other people. It's important to note that not experiencing attraction does NOT mean that these people do not form intimate emotional relationships, like those in group A they are fully capable of forming intimate bonds with others and finding particular people particularely interesting without feeling anything that they define as "attraction."
  • Originally posted by bosstl
    hehehe... i often thought being asexual means able to reproduce by oneself... meaning both reproductive organs can be found in the same person... just like nancy-i-forgot-her/his-surname... the one who looks like a male even though she looks more like a male... the ultimate shemale in this country... hehehe :glee:

epal lang.

scientifically speaking, the first statement is correct. the succeeding statements though are not applicable. asexual reproduction denotes the non-existence of gametes (male and female sex cells - i.e. ***** and egg) in the system ;).
  • Originally posted by wassup

[*]People who experience attraction, but no sex drive: Those who feel an attraction to others similar to sexual attraction but have no desire to consummate it sexually. Attraction is centered less on sexuality and more on emotional and sometimes physical (though non-sexual) intimacy. [/B]

I've experienced this 'asexuality' thingie before when I gave birth to our firstborn. Back then, I shudder everytime my husband would touch me here and there. When he would try to make love with me, I'd respond by sayin "can we just hold hands and cuddle?" I really preferred cuddling than actually doing it. I thought of all sort of alibis just to avoid doing it with him.

Twas hard for both of us. It took around a year or so before I finally regained my 'sexual appetite'. Even then, twas too late na pala, cause my hubby got himself a mistress :(
    Pero wala na sila ngayon ;)

All's well that ends well. :)