Star Circle Questor: Helga Marie Krapf

JohnstonJohnston Thank You For The Love ✭✭✭
She's pretty..she's only 14 years old.. from Bocaue Bulacan..

Comments

• baybeebaybee Member PExer
    Pretty baby! :*) I like her!!! Pareho sila ni Michelle!
  • taLtaL sorbetera PExer
    i like her too! pretty xa talaga!!! anong foreign blood nya?

c michelle ba may foreign blood din?
  • JohnstonJohnston Thank You For The Love ✭✭✭
    :heartpump:
  • PartyfleezerPartyfleezer No Sugarcoating! ✭✭✭
    she used to have consistent projects sa ABS...

may supporting role siya sa movie ni Alex Gonzaga right?
  • JeSuisBillyJeSuisBilly A Better Me! ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    ^this.
    [instagram]
    erzo01 wrote: »
    Star Circle Quest alumna Helga Krapf seeks financial help for her father
    by Nerisa Almo posted on November 3, 2016

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Kapamilya star Helga Krapf seeks financial help for her father, who needs to undergo angioplasty as soon as possible.

In an account she created on gofundme.com, Helga revealed the current condition of her German dad, Hans Krapf, who has been in and out of the hospital for four years.

According to the Star Circle Quest alumna, “My Father is in need of angioplasty with stents due to some blockages in his heart.

“Despite current medications at the Hospital, his condition doesn't seem to improve and his health has been deteriorating.

“He's going to need the angioplasty as soon as possible if we want to save his life...”

Helga family needs to raise between P700,000 to P1 million for her father to undergo the necessary surgery.

“I'm doing this because Its hard for me to accept that just because we don't have the means to get him this Medical procedure right now, we should give up and not try anymore,” said Helga on the description of her fundraiser account.

“So I'm here taking my chances, hoping that kind hearted and compassionate people like my Dad, can help me literally 'buy' a few more years with this great Man.

“I'd consider this a lifetime of Christmas and Birthday gifts for me and my little girl Amelie who's so [fond] of her Opa.”

Aside from financial help, Helga also took to Instagram to request everyone to include her dad and their family in their prayers.

“I would also like to Thank everyone who has helped us in anyway possible, you know who you are. May God bless your kind Hearts.

“I cannot be more thankful. May God help us in this fight.”[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

sana gumaling na father niya...
    [instagram]

krapfhelgaFound this. Throwback to 2010’s Avon Campaign. HAHA 😘

Helga Marie Krapf for OLAY

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file