Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

women and professionals

im speaking of course of women who at the very least have some decent degree of attractiveness. women are as only as good as their options and what im about to write dont apply to homely, fat women.

you ask a woman what she looks for in a man and besides "sense of humor", syempre dapat professional is the second most common answer.

you think that a woman would pick a restaurant manager (a professional) over the owner of the restaurant?

i dont think so.

you think a woman would pick a car salesman (a professional) over a guy who could afford to buy three cars?

i dont think so.

the point im trying to make is that women have a slightly different definition of the word "professional". when a woman says that shed only go out with a professional, that simply means a guy with money. an elementary school teacher who makes PhP10000 a month is a professional, you think a woman would pick him over a doctor who makes much more?

i dont think so.

men, feel free to add more. women, feel free to disagree loudly, you have an excuse, youre a woman.

Comments

• so an owner of a restuarant and a doctor aren't professionals? hahahahaha.. do you know at all what the word "professional" means?

oh, we have a chauvinist here, don't we? you sound as if some girl has just dumped you for another guy -- maybe someone who earns more than you do. i feel sorry for you.
  • i agree, all things being equal who wouldn't choose the wealthier professional?
  • misogynist :lol:
    maybe he or someone he knew was dumped for a guy who has more money...
    pare, ganyan talaga buhay... with ur attitude, it's no wonder the girl dumped u...
  • Originally posted by chaotic_kittie
    so an owner of a restuarant and a doctor aren't professionals? hahahahaha.. do you know at all what the word "professional" means?

oh, we have a chauvinist here, don't we? you sound as if some girl has just dumped you for another guy -- maybe someone who earns more than you do. i feel sorry for you.

Hahaha, you don't know congster. Sometimes, the truth is stranger than fiction.

Its like this--in the animal kingdom the alpha female goes for the alpha male. They want the best to continue with the circle of life. I think the female homosapiens are the same. They have the foresight to look at the big picture, who can provide more for the family and stuff. We simply want the best.

And the same can be said with the male homosapiens. Would they choose a teacher over a supermodel? Think not.
  • Originally posted by chaotic_kittie
    so an owner of a restuarant and a doctor aren't professionals? hahahahaha.. do you know at all what the word "professional" means?

oh hello there, joe slow. i attract readers like you once in a while. sit back, relax, breathe, and read on. it will all come together. some people just takes more time to get it than others.

the most popular assumption. if i had a nickel everytime someone assumed the same thing, i swear... :D
  • Originally posted by SeaWind
    i agree, all things being equal who wouldn't choose the wealthier professional?

exactamundo! joe slow you reading this? SeaWind gets it. it all boils down to money. a womans definition of a "professional" is someone with money.
  • Originally posted by my_SeBaSTiaNnE
    misogynist :lol:
    maybe he or someone he knew was dumped for a guy who has more money...
    pare, ganyan talaga buhay... with ur attitude, it's no wonder the girl dumped u...

:lol:

im quite entertained thank you.
  • Originally posted by Clover_Gurrll
    Its like this--in the animal kingdom the alpha female goes for the alpha male. They want the best to continue with the circle of life. I think the female homosapiens are the same. They have the foresight to look at the big picture, who can provide more for the family and stuff. We simply want the best.

i love how its sugarcoated. "who can provide more for the family and stuff" (read: buy her everything she wants). :)

And the same can be said with the male homosapiens. Would they choose a teacher over a supermodel? Think not. [/B]

got that right.
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Rookie ⭐
    Oh man, he's really back. :glee:

chaotic_kittie,

Contrary to your belief, owning a restaurant does NOT make you a professional. You could let someone handle it all while you sit your ass watching TV and wait for a messenger to bring you last night's earnings or something.

Call that a professional? :rotflmao:
  • coZeecoZee PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    wb c0ngster! its been a while.
    mag e-enjoy na naman ako sa pagbabasa dito.
  • nice to read posts again from you, congmeister :wave:

although by now, you may know i usually beg to differ w/ your petty arguments. :devious: as usual, the basis for your posts are solely based on your opinions (read: biased theories) tended to persuade your ridiculous notions among PEX-ers.
    Originally posted by c0ngster :

the point im trying to make is that women have a slightly different definition of the word "professional". when a woman says that shed only go out with a professional, that simply means a guy with money.

'tis true women have slightly different definitions of the word "professional." this and considering the fact that every person is different (re: upbringing, education, social status, etc.) ergo, their ideas may vary in every which way.

now to nitpick your bolded statement. if you already know that the definition of professional may differ amongst individuals how could you possibly state such a contorted remark of what it may "simply mean"?!?!

many women nowadays are "professionals" as well. hence, its only reasonable that these women may wish to find a partner who is also an equal counterpart in finances as well intellect.

would you do date a loser? i think not!

*sigh*
  • Originally posted by SuKiYaKi
    now to nitpick your bolded statement. if you already know that the definition of professional may differ amongst individuals how could you possibly state such a contorted remark of what it may "simply mean"?!?!

read very carefully. i wrote that women define "professional" differently.
    many women nowadays are "professionals" as well. hence, its only reasonable that these women may wish to find a partner who is also an equal counterpart in finances as well intellect.

*sigh*

youre preaching to the choir. what woman would date a loser? women want money and losers dont have any.

and i agree that it is reasonable for women to date men with money, and for the record i have never said otherwise. women attract the richest man she can and men attract the most beautiful chick he can afford.

its that simple.
  • Originally posted by coZee
    wb c0ngster! its been a while.
    mag e-enjoy na naman ako sa pagbabasa dito.

ever the lurker, coZee. :D
  • Originally posted by LaTtE`M
    Oh man, he's really back. :glee:

chaotic_kittie,

Contrary to your belief, owning a restaurant does NOT make you a professional. You could let someone handle it all while you sit your ass watching TV and wait for a messenger to bring you last night's earnings or something.

Call that a professional? :rotflmao:

there you go, chaotic_kittie is a fine example of a woman equating money with being a professional. :D
  • Originally posted by SuKiYaKi
    nice to read posts again from you, congmeister :wave:

*sigh*

i might have misunderstood your post but the "loser" you're referring to, is that a broke man but equal in intellect?
  • Hahahahahaha! Ang saya-saya nanaman sa LCM! :evil_lol: :lol: :glee: :rotflmao:

salbakuta - sad to say, kahit bobo ka pa eh yayaman ka pa rin kung may magaling kang accountant (preferrably female at sexy pa) na humahawak ng pera mo so equal in intellect is not the sole factor to consider in defining the term. Pero siyempre, mayaman ka nga pero wala kang charisma sa babae eh loser ka pa rin! Depende na lang kung arranged marriage. I also agree with the alpha male and alpha female theory. :D
  • is it coz professional men have more chance to earn money.. the more professional he is, the more money he earns. but a man who earns big money, even if he didn't finish highschool, is considered professional. bakit nga ganon, is it all about money?

off topic:
    bakit laging mainit ulo ni cong? pag nababasa ko tuloy name nya, pumapasok sa isip ko, mama na kunot ang noo.. oooppsss sorry... :shutup:
  • ZenZen PExer
    Here we go. :p Just answer the question kasi eh, kaines. :D

Although I'm apathetic about the topic since I have friends who still go out with non-professionals. Or maybe because the roles are reversed this time. :laugh:
  • Originally posted by c0ngster
    there you go, chaotic_kittie is a fine example of a woman equating money with being a professional. :D

professional (n.) One who earns a living in a given or implied occupation.

if you need the definition of the word "occupation" i can look it up for you.

seems to me that you guys don't have dictionaries at home.. or are just so insecured to know that money is indeed part of being a professional.:D

latte' m, so, what do you call the owner of a resturant who just sits back and wait for his dough? a businessman? so, a businessman isn't a professional? don't tell me you just call him "the owner." that would be sooooo lame.

congster, don't put words into someone else's mouth. your thread starter didn't say that some women define a professional differently. you simply generalized that women equate money with professionalism.

give us your definition of a "professional" so we may better understand what you're talking about. maybe it's you afterall who define the word differently.
    ;)
  • K.I.L.L.K.I.L.L. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i love it when personalities clash here... makes life more entertaining haha...

here's you you congster! you sure know how to make these threads interesting...