FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Adventure Racing.. subukan mo!

msrodilmsrodil Member PExer
:rpflag: Adventure Racers :rocker: (or would be adventure racer! :wink: )across the Philippines unite! This :flower:site has one sole purpose: The advancement of Adventure Racing across our islands!!! (Tara na at sumali!) Also set up to help those interested in getting involved with Adventure Racing and bring together our beginner and hard core Adventure Racers. A place to meet new training and racing partners. It also intends to distribute information about upcoming races or related events. :director: (Adventure races, triathlons, duathlons, road runs, etc.)
Calling all fun loving individuals! Let's bring up Adventure Racing here in the Philippines to the next level!
God bless you!:handsdown:

Comments

• msrodilmsrodil Member PExer
    ahemm.. =)
  • msrodilmsrodil Member PExer
    up i go..
  • faaip_de_oiadfaaip_de_oiad PEX GOD PExer
    hmmm... how much does it cost to be an adventure racer? are there races without bike legs? :glee:

I was a member of the highschool swimming team but I never really got to learn how to ride a bike.

*i just made myself sound like a total loser*
    :glee:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file