Home PEx Chat Personals

Wanted: Boyfriend

It is really difficult to live alone, especially if you are quite different with an ordinary person. One has to live life full of hope, that someone will truly love him despite of his shortcomings. Life is so wonderful if you are with someone who will truly love you as who you are and not for what you have. If there’s only a place with less discrimination, less isolation, and less expectation; then I would rather have wanted to go there to be fascinated by the wonderful colors of life.

I’ve been sometimes in love, but the man I choose to share my love never loved me in return. I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL APPRECIATE EVERY INCH OF MY PERSONALITY AND WHO ARE WILLING TO TRY AN UNCONVENTIONAL REALTIONSHIP.

I AM CALLING AN AVERAGE/GOOD LOOKING, STRAIGHT, AND YOUNG GENTLEMEN TO TRY TO GET TO KNOW ME. IM 23 YRS OLD MALE (EDUCATED/DESCENT GAY) FROM PASIG AND A GRADUATE FROM A REPUTABLE INSTITUTION. INTERESTED PARTY MAY SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE. PLS NO BASHING!! AGAIN, IM AN EDUCATED/DESCENT AVERAGE LOOKING GAY.

YOU MAY ALSO SEND ME AN EMAIL AT [email protected]. I hope someone will reply/email me.

Comments

• ayus ah.. goodluck sayo ;) hehe
  • aajaoaajao Moderator PEx Moderator
    PExers are rude. :D

joke only. may you find here who you are looking for. :)
  • wow!!! goodluck sau tita!
  • :) good luck ha... there are a lot of great people out there to meet... :D
  • hey, been a while since i last visited my thread. pls keep posting and/or replying (through PM or email [email protected]). dont get busted/tired to help someone in need of a true love. peace!!!
  • It is really difficult to live alone, especially if you are quite different with an ordinary person. One has to live life full of hope, that someone will truly love him despite of his shortcomings. Life is so wonderful if you are with someone who will truly love you as who you are and not for what you have. If there’s only a place with less discrimination, less isolation, and less expectation; then I would rather have wanted to go there to be fascinated by the wonderful colors of life.

I’ve been sometimes in love, but the man I choose to share my love never loved me in return. I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL APPRECIATE EVERY INCH OF MY PERSONALITY AND WHO ARE WILLING TO TRY AN UNCONVENTIONAL REALTIONSHIP.

I AM CALLING AN AVERAGE/GOOD LOOKING, STRAIGHT, AND YOUNG GENTLEMEN TO TRY TO GET TO KNOW ME. IM 23 YRS OLD MALE (EDUCATED/DESCENT GAY) FROM PASIG AND A GRADUATE FROM A REPUTABLE INSTITUTION. INTERESTED PARTY MAY SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE. PLS NO BASHING!! AGAIN, IM AN EDUCATED/DESCENT AVERAGE LOOKING GAY.

YOU MAY ALSO SEND ME AN EMAIL AT [email protected]. I hope someone will reply/email me.
  • "You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly." Why do you think that someone who's been rejected so many times can find true love at the tenth try? All we need is someone to see us as we ought to be seen, though it may take a while!
  • ako din
  • aak!!!

akala ko nung una, babae ka when I was reading the first 2 paragraphs...
  • color_s_Kaboinkcolor_s_Kaboink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hmm dami na rin nagsulputan na thread na ganito noon ah...i wonder wat happened to them?