Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

The sweetest way to ask if she could be yours?

suggestions??

Comments

• sino? :glee:
  • will you grow old with me? (gasgas na)
  • will you be my sunshine? :glee:
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Rookie ⭐
    Believe me, if she likes you that bad, even "will you go to bed with me" would work. :rotflmao:

Seriously though, stick with "would you be my girlfriend".
  • be sincere. yun lang.
  • hold her hand then ask.."Can you be my better half?"
    nyay..... :glee:
  • can I be your hero? waaaaaaaaaahhhh gasgas na din! pero mas ok kung tignan mo cya sa mata yun tipong pamatay na look..
  • how bout this..

well i didn't tell you right away coz i want to be sure...

now im really sure that you are the one that i want to be with, now im really sure that i... i...... i... love you..

will... you be mine?

hehe i can't remember the right words i said to my GF pero parang ganyan... :D
  • say i love you then wait for her response, hehe :redgrin:
  • "i am of the mind, we have been together for some time and, yes, i was thinking if we could make it more permanent... those times?"

wala lang.
  • angel jangel j PEx Rookie ⭐
    my bf did this when we were really close na but not yet "on"....

over a romantic dinner at the top of the Citi, he held my two hands together, looked me in the eye with much fervor and sincerity then said "i'm not really good at this, but.... i want you to know that... er... i'm... i'm madly in love with you..."

as i was already head over heels for him na rin at that time, i didn't know what to say.. parang natunaw ako at natulala :glee:

so i looked away, took away my hands and said "asus ano ka ba", smiled back at him to show a faint sign of approval, then excused myself and went to the ladies room.

There, I retouched my make up and lipstick, then looked at myself in the mirror and told myself, "this is it! ang ganda ganda ko!!!" :lol:

pagbalik ko, his eyes were still intent and sincere, as if awaiting an answer from me.

I simply smiled back and told him... "congratulations, you've just successfully swept me off my feet."

we're already going 4 years this coming June... going strong pa ren ever!!! :*)
  • Don't ask pare! Just always go with the flow...and when you both feel it at that very moment...just kiss her. Trust me on that...

DONT ASK!!!
  • being sincere makes it more sweet.. can you be mine? can work.. kahit simple... basta you mean it! :)
  • meliemelie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    its not the line; its the person saying the line that matters. kung ayaw ba niya sa iyo kahit gaano pa kasweet yan wala ring kwenta.
  • i would love it if he would say; i just want you to be mine.
  • nice one summer_skye

and it should come from the heart!
  • it takes timing to do this...lol

jaz say the magic words and kiss her sa lips :)
  • ann3ann3 PExer
    i wud like it if he told me "wud u make me the happiest guy inthe world and be mine?" in a sincere way..
  • ME_08ME_08 PExer
    Originally posted by angel j

over a romantic dinner at the top of the Citi, he held my two hands together, looked me in the eye with much fervor and sincerity then said "i'm not really good at this, but.... i want you to know that... er... i'm... i'm madly in love with you..."

as i was already head over heels for him na rin at that time, i didn't know what to say.. parang natunaw ako at natulala :glee:

so i looked away, took away my hands and said "asus ano ka ba", smiled back at him to show a faint sign of approval, then excused myself and went to the ladies room.

There, I retouched my make up and lipstick, then looked at myself in the mirror and told myself, "this is it! ang ganda ganda ko!!!" :lol:

pagbalik ko, his eyes were still intent and sincere, as if awaiting an answer from me.

I simply smiled back and told him... "congratulations, you've just successfully swept me off my feet."

nice, ang cute naman nung ginawa ng bf mo. congrats sa relationship and keep it up.:)
  • Originally posted by angel j

ang cute naman.....;)