Gene Shaft

saboteursaboteur saboteur PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
Do u guys have seen it on ANIMAX? Is it good or what?

Comments

• delphic_oracledelphic_oracle Deified Seer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Gives me the Vandread feel.
  • QuentinQuentin Montejo PExer
    the shafts are original mecha concepts (can't actually classify them as mecha ... too out of this world ... and it's in CGI).

i think the artist (creator?) is the same as the one who made Fushigi Yuugi, Ayashi no Ceres, etc., but this one has high quality animation.
  • VanmanVanman The Dez PExer
    it ain't good 'nuff said.
  • bluemistbluemist life in blue PExer
    No good, but maybe worth watching if you have nothing else to watch.
  • smeagolsmeagol bows to yang chow PExer
    maybe it ain't good, but it definitely looks really good. (i'd be awed.)
  • VanmanVanman The Dez PExer
    smeagol, yun din yung draw ko nung una. i was awestruck by the CG and smoothness of the animation pero when i bought the VCDs (and i watched up to episode 10 or 12 i think) my reaction was an "eh"

believe me when i tell you, if you've seen the opening animation of Geneshaft, it's too far from the art and animation of the series itself. The only thing similar to both opening and the series is that the Mech's art and animation are CG. That's it.

pero, like bluemist said, if you have nothing else to do, it's worth the watch....that is kung walang wala na. It's definitely not worth buying.
  • smeagolsmeagol bows to yang chow PExer
    parang ang dreary and dull ng atmosphere e. (medyo dull pa kulay, hehe.) at least Wolf's Rain, kahit sad, enganging. :) (argh. ba't ko pa nalaman yung namatay... -_-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file