Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

LOVE is a game.

Love is a game.

You need to know the rules. This is the basic level of knowledge.

You also need to know when to break the rules. This is the advanced level of knowledge.

Play the game right, and you'll always get what you want.

Anyone may post anything they know about the game of love so we can discuss it in depth.

:cool: :deal:

Comments

• I always LOSE, that's all I can say.
  • samantha_jonessamantha_jones PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I don't really care much to look into the rule book...
  • Red Miata, you have to know the game to win...

here's an example of a rule:

Never, ever be desperate. People can smell desperation from a mile away. Always have an aura of cool self-confidence around you. With this aura, no matter what your looks, I can guarantee somebody will always find you interesting.

:ladiesman:
  • I think attraction is a game. And the courtship stage is a game.

But I think love is a whole different thing.

Love can be trying and tiring, at the same time it can keep you smiling even if there's a whole mountainload of **** coming down on you.

Love is a whole different level of responsibility for me.

Well... depends on how we see love though.

That's just the way I see it :D
  • samantha_jonessamantha_jones PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Rastamataz
    I think attraction is a game. And the courtship stage is a game.

But I think love is a whole different thing.

Love can be trying and tiring, at the same time it can keep you smiling even if there's a whole mountainload of **** coming down on you.

Love is a whole different level of responsibility for me.

Well... depends on how we see love though.

That's just the way I see it :D

3rd line is so true!!! Been through that...going through that and want to get out waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
  • Originally posted by bananaboy
    Red Miata, you have to know the game to win...

here's an example of a rule:

Never, ever be desperate. People can smell desperation from a mile away. Always have an aura of cool self-confidence around you. With this aura, no matter what your looks, I can guarantee somebody will always find you interesting.

:ladiesman:

It's not like no one finds me interesting. There have been girls who have shown interest. Pero sila yung hindi interesting for me eh! :lol:

While those I find interesting don't find me the same way... :sad:
  • Originally posted by Red_Miata
    It's not like no one finds me interesting. There have been girls who have shown interest. Pero sila yung hindi interesting for me eh! :lol:

While those I find interesting don't find me the same way... :sad:

hmm, don't you find that weird, girls you find interesting aren't interested in you, while those who are interested in you don't hold your interest?

That, my friends, is a classic example of game of love!! ;)

Rule number 2:

Things that are easily attainable aren't interesting. Things that are very hard to attain are very, very interesting.

:cool:
    hmm, don't you find that weird, girls you find interesting aren't interested in you, while those who are interested in you don't hold your interest?

That, my friends, is a classic example of game of love!! ;)

Rule number 2:

Things that are easily attainable aren't interesting. Things that are very hard to attain are very, very interesting.

:cool:

So how do I go on about this?
  • Love is not and should not be treated as a game. The fact that emotions are involved means that love/courtship should not be taken in jest. Hinde pinaglalaruan ang emosyon ng tao.
  • Red Miata, I don't know your specific situation, but I can give you some general tips. It all begins with your attitude. Why aren't you considered interesting by some girls? Because you're easily attainable. These girls can sense that you're the type that they can easily get, so why should they bother with you? They can go for the guys they want because they know they can get you with just a snap of their finger. So you look, act, and feel as if you have a lot of options. You aren't desperate for any females attention - they don't want your attention, fine! You just walk away, confident in what you have to offer to others.

I know, easier said than done, right? And it is. But with practice and a lot of effort, anyone's attitude can be changed.
  • Originally posted by Zanarkand
    Love is not and should not be treated as a game. The fact that emotions are involved means that love/courtship should not be taken in jest. Hinde pinaglalaruan ang emosyon ng tao.

By saying that love is a game, I don't mean that you should play around with a person's feelings. I'm saying that you have to use your head as well as your heart when dealing with love. Because it is your brain that can analyze the emotions that you are feeling and help you make better decisions. You shouldn't rely on emotions alone. (Naks, lalim!) :)
  • littlegurllittlegurl PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    :imu: hate the player not the game :imu:
  • don't let yourself lose, rather get ahead in the game.
    Red Miata, I don't know your specific situation, but I can give you some general tips. It all begins with your attitude. Why aren't you considered interesting by some girls? Because you're easily attainable. These girls can sense that you're the type that they can easily get, so why should they bother with you? They can go for the guys they want because they know they can get you with just a snap of their finger. So you look, act, and feel as if you have a lot of options. You aren't desperate for any females attention - they don't want your attention, fine! You just walk away, confident in what you have to offer to others.

I know, easier said than done, right? And it is. But with practice and a lot of effort, anyone's attitude can be changed.

Oh, I have a lot to offer besides the Miata. :lol: That includes a US green card. :glee:
    By saying that love is a game, I don't mean that you should play around with a person's feelings. I'm saying that you have to use your head as well as your heart when dealing with love. Because it is your brain that can analyze the emotions that you are feeling and help you make better decisions. You shouldn't rely on emotions alone. (Naks, lalim!) :)

I agree with your assertion wholeheartedly. But saying love is a game demeans it. Love involves emotion, the mind, the heart and commitment....not only yours but the other person as well. It is a serious matter not to be taken lightly.:)
  • I think love is not demeaned by the term game. It is demeaned by the person who treats it as such, which is just a game. Games are a part of love. It binds you to keep up with the momentum of emotions, it sets the tone for communication, it takes you to a higher level, and keeps you reaching for that peak of happiness. And when you lose, you know you will always try again. :D
  • Originally posted by Red_Miata
    Oh, I have a lot to offer besides the Miata. :lol: That includes a US green card. :glee:

US green card? You can get a lot of high quality girls with that! Models even!! :D
  • Originally posted by AltarBoy^_^
    I think love is not demeaned by the term game. It is demeaned by the person who treats it as such, which is just a game. Games are a part of love. It binds you to keep up with the momentum of emotions, it sets the tone for communication, it takes you to a higher level, and keeps you reaching for that peak of happiness. And when you lose, you know you will always try again. :D

Naks naman si Altarboy! :D
    US green card? You can get a lot of high quality girls with that! Models even!! :D

Mga opportunista makukuha mo diyan! :lol:
    Naks naman si Altarboy! :D

Stop that, you're making me blush! :glee: :rotflmao: