Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

how do you like your HIPON/SUGPO?

anong gusto nyong luto sa hipon/sugpo?
share naman your recipes!!!!

Comments

• i learned about this dish watching emeril live on the food network. ive been making it eversince and just about anybody whos had it says it good.

shrimp (head, shells on)
    butter
    lots of minced garlic
    lemon
    salt & pepper
    crushed whole peppercorns
    about 2 bay leaves
    worcestershire sauce
    extra virgin olive oil
    rosemary
    oregano
    cayenne pepper (optional)
    basil
    parsley

preheat oven to about 325-350 degrees, spread shrimp in a roast pan add everything in pan, bake for about 45 mins.

its that simple.
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    inihaw & sinigang

hmmmm good
  • MingTsaiMingTsai PEx Rookie ⭐
    gambas
  • halabos lang basta fresh yun prawns! yummy!!!
  • i like my shrimps FRIED!!! hehehe weird sa iba pero ewan masarap for me eh...

what i do is iha-halabos(?) muna using sprite instead of water... then after that i'll fry it with lots of garlic.... with konting salt and pepper on the side.... yummy na!!! spicy vinegar ang sawsawan... sarap!!!
  • ok na yung fried o sinigang sa sampalok.

ok din yung alamang. matagal-tagal na din akong di nakakakain nun a.
  • fave ko hipon! kahit anong luto!
  • lightoflife2.gif
    :imu:it doesn't matter,basta sugpo,kahit anong luto pa,nilalapang na agad. :D

dalejr.gif
  • mac_bolan00mac_bolan00 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    you want a real cholesterol trip but feeling you're dining in the company of the god bacchus? try my shrimp supreme!

remove the body shells but keep the head on. cook then in a thin film of water (small enough to evaporate in 1 minute). when that's done, put in butter to cook the shrimp. just before you're through, spoon in liberal amounts of TABA NG TALANGKA. no need for seasoning or condiments. i assure you it's a winner.
  • Gambas
    Steamed shrimp with garlic and soy sauce
    Tempura
    Sauteed shelled with tasui, peppers and garlic
    Shrimp with peas and cashew nuts.
  • i like what they do in dampa, chili butter shrimps- i tried following a recipe my officemate gave me. it turned out good naman although i didn't exactly get the dampa taste i was striving for.

simmer shrimps in 7-UP ( yes, the soda)
    when done, stir in butter
    add sweet chili sauce (add salt to taste)
    cook for a few minutes
    add grated cheese

winner din ito!
  • riAbabyriAbaby PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i like shrimps cooked with oyster sauce, garlic salt and tapatio. the best un...dali pang lutuin.
  • Basta halabos, panalo sa akin ang hipon!
  • Originally posted by mac_bolan00
    you want a real cholesterol trip but feeling you're dining in the company of the god bacchus? try my shrimp supreme!

remove the body shells but keep the head on. cook then in a thin film of water (small enough to evaporate in 1 minute). when that's done, put in butter to cook the shrimp. just before you're through, spoon in liberal amounts of TABA NG TALANGKA. no need for seasoning or condiments. i assure you it's a winner.

from now on, we shall call this dish the angioplasty. :D

kidding aside, it sounds good.
  • sinigang!! or khet ung may butter lang.. yumyum!!
  • sinigang chaka yung buttered.. :drool:

150kornbw.gif
    koRn
  • sliced at the middle tapos may garlic and butter...
  • Bea19Bea19 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ako i fry muna the garlic in butter tapos lagyan ko ng lemon juice....tapos pag medyo malutong na ilalagay ko na ung shrimps na wala nang skin...mabilis lutin pag gtom na gtom ka na.
  • avonleaavonlea PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sinigang...
    halabos na merong korean vinegared red pepper sauce as sawsawan
  • steamed or fried