FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Buhay Beauty Queen: The Search for Mutya ng Pilipinas 2004

starczamorastarczamora Sissie DaToic PEx Moderator
Bali-balita na gagawa ang ABC 5 ng sarili nilang StarStruck. Heto po iyon.

Known for its innovation and trendsetting TV formats, ABC 5 has launched "Buhay Beauty Queen: The Search for Mutya ng Pilipinas 2004". Wherein all contestants undergo a 14-week training under the tutelage of well-known trainers and beauty experts.

Audition forms are available at ABC 5, Quirino Highway, San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City, and at provincial ABC stations like in Baguio, Bacolod, and Cagayan de Oro.

Stay tuned to this thread for further details.

Comments

• makulitzmakulitz Member ✭✭
    ano??? gagawing reality show ang mutya ng pilipinas??? di ba sa 7 ung mutya? like binibini????
  • tomtomtomtom t(",)t PExer
    hmm. bago yan a for a beauty tilt. sana magawa nilang maganda.
  • starczamorastarczamora Sissie DaToic PEx Moderator
    I too was shocked to see the plug when it was shown on last Sunday's PBA. I asked my Dad, "Hindi mo to kinuwento sa akin." He answered, "Kinuwento ko na yan."

apparently, heto ang matagal na niyang kinukuwento na ABC 5 version ng StarStruck.

Yan ang tinatawag na originality... Yan ang tinatawag na nag-iisip.
  • jologs_queenjologs_queen wherever, whenever PExer
    either nagkukunwari kang bobo or bobo ka talaga... sinabi mo na nga version of starstruck, eh di inamin mo na ring ginaya lang... DUH!
  • banshe1981banshe1981 Member PExer
    ang alam ko hindi na nag-renew ang channel 7 sa mutya organizers dahil sa mababang revenues...kaya siguro ginawan nila ng twist ngayon para mag-click sa tao... dahil in ang mga reality-based kuno kuno search...
    to jologs_queen, you're too jologs to even "hide" in your alternick.

i posted that this concept is totally original because it is an talent search without completely copying StarStruck. instead, this is a search for Mutya ng Pilipinas.
  • whytewhyte Member PExer
    so GMA7 finally decided to let go of MUTYA NG PILIPINAS. last year pa yata ang issue na yan where GMA isn't interested of renewing their cotnract with MUTYA.

lets just wait and see. sana masaya ito. sana wag ito gawin sa MISS ASIA PACIFIC :glee:
    Be a Millionaire...
    Be a Beauty Queen...
    Be a Star!

Join Buhay Beauty Queen: The Search for Mutya ng Pilipinas 2004

Don't miss this chance to win ONE MILLION PESOS in cash and prizes and be a part of the biggest pageant and star search in Philippine history.

Apply now! Deadline for submission of application is March 21, 2004.

To qualify, you must be:
    · 18-24 years old as of March 5, 2004;
    · At least 5' 4" in height;
    · Beautiful and possess an outstanding personality;
    · Single, Filipino;
    · Of good moral character;
    · Willing to undergo a 13-week beauty and personality development training under the experts.

Application forms can be obtained from the following:

MISS ASIA PACIFIC QUEST, INC.
    Sulo Hotel, Matalino Road
    Diliman, Quezon City
    Tel. 924-5051 to 71
    Fax 922-2030
    Contact Person: Vicky Bugayong

ABMC OFFICE
    3rd Floor, APMC Building
    136 Amorsolo corner Gamboa Streets,
    Legaspi Village, Makati City
    Tel. 892-3801 local 662
    Contact Person: May de Leon-Empeno

ABC NOVALICHES OFFICE
    2nd Floor, Local Production Department
    762 Quirino Highway, San Bartolome,
    Novaliches, Quezon City
    Tel. 936-2551 local 302/ 532
    Contact Person: Marizel Reyes

RENEE SALUD SHOPS
    · 289 E. Rodriguez Avenue, Quezon City
    Tel. 712-0441; 712-9475
    Contact Person: Tita Leonor
    · Ground Floor, Prince Plaza I
    Legaspi Street, Legaspi Village,
    Makati City
    Tel. 815-9893
    Contact Person: Marivic Pangilinan
    · 21st Floor, Isabel Building
    Villa Donata Subdivision
    Alabang Zapote, Muntinlupa
    Tel. 809-8534
    Contact Person: Cita Salud
    · Victoria Plaza, Davao City
    Tel. (082) 221-4654

FOR LEGASPI
    · 110 Cherry Blossom Street,
    Del Amor Subdivision
    Legaspi City
    Tel. 0919-6345126
    Contact Person: Pinky Baltazar
    · ABC Affiliate Station
    Channel 6, Bayona Building
    Imperial Court Subdivision
    Legaspi City
    Tel. (052) 480-5678
    Contact Person: Glenn Barcelon

FOR PAMPANGA
    · GMK Entertainment
    72-21 Dendrobium Street,
    Timog Park, Angeles City
    Tel. 0918-5124220
    Contact Person: Gina Tongol

FOR CEBU
    · ABC Station
    Capitol Road, Camp Marina
    Barangay Calunasan, Cebu
    Tel. (032) 253-3084
    Contact Person: Edward Abad

FOR DAVAO
    · ABC Station
    The Shrine Hill, Matina,
    Davao City
    Tel. (082) 297-0289 to 92
    Contact Person: Antonio S. Dadula

FOR BAGUIO
    · ABC Station
    Camp 7, Montecillo Road,
    Baguio City
    Tel. 0919-2278966
    Contact Person: Dicksen Dickman
    · 144 M. Roxas Street,
    Barangay Tabora, Baguio City
    Tel. 0917-8466286
    Contact Person: Anna Loraine Kier Tabora

FOR CAGAYAN DE ORO
    · ABC Station
    4th Floor, Marcoso Building
    Corrales Avenue, Cagayan de Oro City
    Tel. (08822) 725-621
  • whytewhyte Member PExer
    sana maging okay ang format para yugn miss asia-pacific gagawin din ganyang.
    i take back my post above :belat:
    you mean yung parang reality TV rin? mukhang maganda yun.
  • jj9527jj9527 Member PExer
    And RENEE SALUD is on top of the search!

You can get your application forms from Mama Renee especially along E Rodriguez near Banawe QC, Davao and Makati near PLDT and Greenbelt 3
  • babyboybabyboy Member PExer
    mukhang ok to ahhh! at least magiging maingay ang MUTYA this year di ba?
    got this from my e-mail

It’s the first and only reality TV show on beauty queens and beauty pageants in the world!

Buhay Beauty Queen: The Search for Mutya ng Pilipinas 2004! Mondays to Fridays, 930pm, ABC 5. Premiers April 12.

Ito ang kauna-unahang beautyserye sa mundo at pinaka-engrandeng beauty queen search sa buong Pilipinas! First time in Philippine TV history na one million cash ang grand prize para sa susuot ng korona bilang Mutya ng Pilipinas! Magkakaroon pa siya ng chance i-represent ang Pilipinas sa Miss Asia-Pacific International na gaganapin sa China ngayong taon! Runners-up get P500,000 in cash!

Each week, a certain number of candidates get voted off until only 15 finalists remain on the eve before pageant night. But as in all reality TV shows, there’s a twist: one among those voted off can still get a chance to be one of the 15 finalists! And who knows, she could even go on and become the grand winner!

All official candidates also earn while they remain in the reality component of the pageant. The longer they stay, the higher their pot money.

Ang taray! I’m sure, kokopyahin na naman ang show namin! Hehe.

Watch na kayo, mga kapatid and bro. Maki-iyak, makitawa, at makisaya sa naggagandahang mga kandidata tungo sa pag-abot ng pinapangarap na korona!

Buhay Beauty Queen is hosted by Epy Quzion, while playing Fairy Godmothers (resident judges) are Renee Salud, Evangeline Pascual, and Ricci Chan. Den Mothers are Lon Adalia and Sandy Hontiveros. In the creative staff are yours truly (Jojo Nones) as headwriter, Lino Cayetano (of Starstruck) and Aleah
    >Aliporo (of Misadventures of Maverick and Ariel) as Directors, and Katrina Holigores (of Bridal Shower) as Director of Photography.

Help us spread the word! We need all the support we can get.

All the best,
    Jojo Nones
    Headwriter
    Buhay Beauty Queen
    The Search for Mutya ng Pilipinas 2004
    Kanina pinakita ang unang batch ng eliminations. Everybody's so nervous. Some were holding their rosaries, even. But when the five names were called, wala sila. Apparently, they have skipped the pictorial session and some of them were claiming they were sick. Sayang pa naman, since there were potential bueaty queens among those who were eliminated, kaya lang syempre paano sila maja-judge kung wala sila sa pre-pageant?

Kasama sa mga kandidata si Dyan Delfin (candidate no. 3), ang dating taga-Click.
  • buddyLovebuddyLove Banned By Admin PExer
    two of the first batch of cast-offs were tia and asia. i guess they preferred the mossimmo bikini summit rather than this lame beauty pageant.
    Nagmamadali kasi silang sumikat.
  • im_a_chickim_a_chick |PunkRockQueen| PExer
    sabi na eh, familiar yung DYAN when i saw her... sya pala talaga yun!
    Ten girls na ang natanggal sa Buhay Beauty Queen. Abangan mamaya ang kanilang photoshoot training under wilma doesnt. Sa teaser pa lang may matututunan ka na...

* Minsan may mga photographer na nasa baba mo. Mas mabuting iharap mo sa kanya ang iyon best profile kesa may lumabas na picture mo sa press na malaki ang butas ng ilong.
  • p0tipiep0tipie Kapamilya PExer
    d ko to mashado napapanood, kasabay kase ng IMBY eh :glee:

neweis, laff trip to, kase kakatawa mag-english un mga contestants.. sobrang trying hard tlga:rotflmao:

isa pa, napaplastikan ako sa kanila.. sows, mga aspiring beauty queens pa... they know how to **** really well! :glee:
    sana more of biatching... nyahahaha...

bakit pala natanggal ung si MAE, un chinita girl from paranaque, un nasiraan ng car, nung first epi? sha pa naman pinaka-okay for me....

bakit nde na si celia rodriguez un isa sa mga judges? i remember her nung sinabihan nya si jaymee topacio, that she should be more humble.. something like that..
    Sa ngayon ay 16 candidates na lang sila. Palapit na nang palapit na ang excitement sa kung sino ang makakamit ng korona at isang milyon piso.

Abangan ang Buhay Beauty Queen sa bago nitong oras, alas-sais y medya ng gabi simula Lunes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file