FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

indoor soccer?

kuki!19kuki!19 Member PExer
where in manila ba puede mag indoor soccer?

Comments

• ale828ale828 Member ✭✭
    I heard they have or play indoor soccer in CRC, Mandaluyong.
  • ale828ale828 Member ✭✭
    I heard they have or play indoor soccer in CRC, Mandaluyong.
  • ale828ale828 Member ✭✭
    I heard they have or play indoor soccer in CRC or UA&P, Mandaluyong.
  • bishopbishop amdg PExer
    there are a lot of places where clubs have been playing futsal. UA&P, Ateneo, and La Salle Zobel are amongst them.

i played futsal for Ateneo a couple of years back.
  • JeffreywJeffreyw Member PExer
    I'm 30 now and getting older, and have not really played a regular game as a goalie, my dream position. Haaay Philippines, let's love football!
  • ^paolo^^paolo^ Waterboy PExer
    Originally posted by Jeffreyw
    I'm 30 now and getting older, and have not really played a regular game as a goalie, my dream position. Haaay Philippines, let's love football!

You can drop by a number of places to play "pick-up" football. Games are normally played in the Ateneo college or high school field on sunday afternoons. I've also played in those types of games at Don Bosco Makati (Saturday or Sunday), Xavier School (Saturday or Sunday), and Corinthians (weekdays starting at 7pm).

If you don't know anyone who plays, just drop by when you see a 7-a-side tournament being played and just talk to any of the players.
  • JeffreywJeffreyw Member PExer
    Wow, that is just great! But i'm in Cebu :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file