FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

What would you do if your son/daughter committed a crime?

I don't know. My mind says turn him in, but my heart says cover it up. If this ever happens to me, my heart would probably win. Iba pa rin ang anak, di ba? I have the utmost respect for parents who turn their children in--it must be the most painful thing someone can ever do, and I don't think I have it in me to do likewise.

Comments

• JacobJacob nerd forever PExer
    Inspired by today's hottest news... will you turn him in or cover it up?
  • uptowngirluptowngirl Moderator PExer
    ITATAGO KO ANAK KO!!!

:)
  • gladysgladys Member PExer
    i know it's easier said than done, but if i know he's really guilty, i'll turn him in.
  • CrusherCrusher Member ✭✭✭
    Your child is not your own property. Your child might have been borne by you, passed through you. and nurtured by you, but you cannot own your child. You are playing the part in the cosmic process. As part of a big whole, you also have a responsibility to the rest of the population, helping in enforcing laws and preventing others from getting hurt by a criminal.
  • quarklionquarklion Have good life. PExer
    I think this thread is not much related to rest of the topics here. But to answer your question. I'll contact my trusted authorities to surrender my son/daughter in very peacefull manner. I think that would be the best for him to give at least temporary peace untill the courts verdict is laid down.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file