Home PEx News and Tech Local and Foreign Issues
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Who's Better, Mike Defensor or Chise Escudero?

booksalebooksale PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Try to be objective. Forget for a moment na Defensor works for GMA and Escudero works for FPJ.

Sa kanilang dalawa, kanino ma mas impressed? Sino sa dalawa ang mas may talento sa pulitika?

Who's the better speaker? Who gives smarter or more clever answers?

who has better political instincts?

or do you like both?

for me, i think mike defensor is overrated.

Chise Escudero OTOH, is not that well known, but his skills and political instincts are formidable... just that few people know about it.

Comments

• Escudero is definitely better. Mike isn't so bad, he's quite smart, but he's one hell of a corrupt trapo.
  • booksalebooksale PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    it's a shame mike defensor get himself involved in the kidnapping of a star witness in the pidal investigations.

at the very least, that's witness tampering.

baka makasuhan siya at makulong kung manalo si FPJ or si ping.

sayang, this guy was the most promising pa naman among the spice boys.
  • Mike Defensor is much better than Escudero.
    really cerberus?

well, si escudero low key ang approach niya. soft spoken sya. even some pro admin people and anti-erap types are impressed with him.

mike naman is following in the footsteps of his political mentor, joker arroyo (which is either good or bad). ;)
  • skepticalsonskepticalson PEx Rookie ⭐
    i'll go for Mike... met him several times and you'll find sincerity when u talk to him as well as his family... unlike thier kapit-bahay in La Vista... Co*****g --- just guess who...
  • mac_bolan00mac_bolan00 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    how did mike become a corrupt trapo and since when did he become a kidnapper? i probably know him better than anyone here.

but i'll give my answer to the thread question: escudero is a better talker because he WAS chosen for the job. mike, on the other hand, was just there. he is the unspoken leader of a group of young UP guys working for GMA. included there is my brother who was CHAIRMAN of the UP-SC with mike as his vice-chairman.
  • i'll go for mike d. only because i know him more than what is shown on TV and the papers. first person testa on mike: a leader who sets standards by exmaple, no more no less. he's down to earth and would not hesitate to approach a simple jane like me in the mall and that wasn't election season ;)

hi mac_bolan00!
    your bro is SAMASA? my memory is failing me, can't recall the past USC-SAMASA chairs except david celdran, kiko pangilinan, miro quimbo (masig brod like mike d.) and mike d. himself. so which one is the bro? mike is a frat bro of mine.
  • Escudero is so low-key you kinda forget that he's actually a senatorial candidate. That being said, Defensor is a definitely better.
  • skepticalson, comment lang sa kapitbahay nila, nangangarbor ng mamahaling painting. babad pa sa cellphone sa senate floor. apat na oras sa cellphone???? kulang pa estimate ko. imagine that.
  • Originally posted by faaip_de_oiad
    Escudero is so low-key you kinda forget that he's actually a senatorial candidate. That being said, Defensor is a definitely better.

he's a senatorial candidate... i thought it is he's father or relative who is running in the senate under FPJ ticket???:rolleyes:
  • so he's not? LOL! :glee:
  • bafanabafana PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Defensor is more articulate than Escudero. At cool na cool sa kanyang mga argumento. Definitely a better presidential spokesman. Minsang napanood ko siya, muntik na niya akong makumbinse that GMA is the best presidential candidate. Buti na lang nakatulog ako and I have not still made up my mind.
  • san mas magaling hahaha sa pagtambay sa padis oo naman si mike defensor oo mas sure ako, sa utak kay chis hahahaha
  • Pareho silang sinungaling. Paano kaya sila nakakatulog? Puro pambobola at kasinungalingan ang ginagawa nila sa araw-araw. Matatalinong walang sincere na concern sa Pilipinas. Sa pansariling interes lang nila kapwa ginagamit ang talino nila.
  • yorimotoyorimoto PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    As a spokeperson, I'll go for Mike. At least, di pa nababara si Mike sa mga interview nya unlike si Escudero...pahiya kay Pia Hontiveros sa ANC. Hehe...:D
    Sayang, I wasn't able to watch Dong Puno Live last week! Lupet daw ng mga sagot nya dun, eh!
  • medyo agitated lagi si Escudero, napansin ko lang. walang composure.
  • francis escudero is not effective na spokesman ni poe. puro siya rhetorics at laging defensive. mas maganda sana kung si ronald lumbao o si boying remulla ang kinuha nila poe.
  • mac_bolan00mac_bolan00 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    shacks!!! you know boying remulla?!?!?!

he's with FPJ!?!?!?!?!
  • mas magaling si cheez .. simple lang @ may sense tlga kung sumagot :)

ndi kagaya ni myk puro kasinungalingan ang sinasabi bsta makasagot lang :(

pity
    As a spokeperson, I'll go for Mike. At least, di pa nababara si Mike sa mga interview nya unlike si Escudero...pahiya kay Pia Hontiveros sa ANC. Hehe...
    Sayang, I wasn't able to watch Dong Puno Live last week! Lupet daw ng mga sagot nya dun, eh!
    medyo agitated lagi si Escudero, napansin ko lang. walang composure.

You have to remember, mas mahirap ang trabaho ni escudero kaysa kay mike. Si FPJ kasi ang cliente niya.

Can you imagine yourself explaining FPJ's "plataporma" or making excuses for him? nakakaloka di ba?

besides, mainstream media is more hostile to the opposition camp (FPJ, erap) than to GMA.

mike defensor obviously has an easier job. It's easier to defend gma than to defend fpj. And he usually gets a lot of softball questions thrown his way too.
    francis escudero is not effective na spokesman ni poe. puro siya rhetorics at laging defensive.

unfortunately for chiz, kung si fpj ang pinagtatanggol mo, lagi kang defensive.
    :lol:

comes with the territory.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file