Home PEx News and Tech Local and Foreign Issues
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

NationStates thread has been compromised

Notice:

Because of the stupidity of a fellow countryman, our NationStates thread (and any future plans of invading TGKE) has been compromised. Kaya namang walang pag-asa ang Pilipinas na umunlad eh dahil lamang sa katangahan ng iba sa ating kababayan.

They consider first their own personal pride over the welfare of the nation and their countrymen.

Comments

• Colnago, what happened? Please give us the gory details.
  • IscharamoochieIscharamoochie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    :bawl:
  • From my investigation, it seems there has been no compromise of PinoyExchange. True, La Sallista Ko No printed directly in DLSU board your comments here (complete with quotes). I suggest you abandon the name Isabela and start another name. La Sallista Ko No, please stop further action on Isabela, Colnago, or whoever. The game is still anti-TGKE.
  • Originally posted by Ischaramoochie
    :bawl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I swear, if benign0 gets a whiff of this.......

m946281, it is true that he has only quoted me. However, that text contains the fact that another invasion is in the offing. And owing to the fact that Isabela is probably being scrutinized by TGKE agents, our plans of future invasion may have now been sounded of albeit not being publicly advertised in TGKE's message boards.
  • Originally posted by Colnago
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I swear, if benign0 gets a whiff of this.......

m946281, it is true that he has only quoted me. However, that text contains the fact that another invasion is in the offing. And owing to the fact that Isabela is probably being scrutinized by TGKE agents, our plans of future invasion may have now been sounded of albeit not being publicly advertised in TGKE's message boards.
    True, but you did not write about attempting a second strike at TGKE. Not directly. I noticed that everybody writes in Tagalog at DLSU. Maybe except Isabela. The TGKE monitor would have understood your comments and not everybody else's.
  • Regional Happenings
    2 hours ago: The Kingdom of Isabela departed this region for Pacific
    8 days ago: The Kingdom of Isabela arrived from Hell.
    8 days ago: The Free Land of Wow Ming became the Regional UN Delegate.
    8 days ago: The Republic of La Sallista Ko No arrived from The North Pacific.
    9 days ago: The Federation of Reality in Irony arrived from Pinoy Exchange.
    9 days ago: The Free Land of Wow Ming arrived from DLSU.
    9 days ago: The Free Land of Wow Ming arrived from Pinoy Exchange.
    9 days ago: The Free Land of Wow Ming updated the World Factbook entry.

DLSU Civil Headquarters
    Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.

Lodged From Message
    2 days ago The Kingdom of Isabela I've been a La Sallite since 1977 when De La Salle - Taft, at the time still had an Athanasius Gym where all the elementary students from Grades 3 thru 7 would assemble right before going to their respective Friday Activities Groups. I'll bet you didn't even know about that.

Now let me ask you, how long have you been a La Sallite?
    1 day ago The Republic of La Sallista Ko No Ang tagal mo na sa Taft. Kung 1977 ka pa dun, siguro ngayon ay Grade 5 ka na. Konting tiyaga lang, balang araw matatapos mo rin ang Grade 7. Di ba? Syempre, konting lakas kay Wow Ming.
    1 day ago The Kingdom of Isabela Is that the best that you can do? Know this, to be a lasallite is not limited to having entered DLSU in college. And it seems you fit the bill. To be a true lasallite, one must know the traditions and customs of the OLD De La Salle system.

Ang problema sa inyong mga bagong salta sa La Salle ay porke nakapasok lang kayo akala nyo na kayo lang ang may karapatang maging lasalista.

Kaya lumalabas na mayabang wala namang ibubuga ang mga lasalista.
    1 day ago The Republic of La Sallista Ko No Taft ka nga. Noong 1977, di ba? Ang yabang mo, pre.
    1 day ago The Kingdom of Isabela hahahaha!!! First you haughtily ask if I'm a lasallite. Then not only do you question my affiliation with DLSU, you have the audacity to insult me. Now that I've responded in the manner that you so richly deserve, you would actually have the nerve to call me yabang.....

Ika nga sa ating bansa, ang kaya mong umpisahan kaya ko ring tapusin.
    1 day ago The Free Land of Wow Ming Itigil niyo na yang kaguluhan. Dapat tayo tayo ang nagtutulungan at hindi yun nagkakagulo mismo tayo.

Huwag na lang tayo magyabang at huwag mang insulto.

Lahat ng nagaral (1977 man o bagong salta), o nagaaral sa DLSU ay may karapatang itawag na isang lasalista.

Bilang founder ng ating rehiyon, kailangan kong panatilihing maayos ang katiwasayan ng ating lugar.

Unang Babala kay Isabela, ikaw ang unang nanginsulto sa aking mga mensahe ngunit may narinig ka ba sa akin? humingi pa ako ng paumanhin sa aking kamalian at ang huli ay tinanong lang kita kung may problema ka sa akin. Kahit medyo paangas ang mga sagot mo sa akin ay hindi kita pinatulan. Ngunit nung ikaw ang ininsulto, ang dami mo nang sinabi. Wala namang ganyanan.

Unang Babala din para kay La Sallista Ko No sa pangiinsulto kay Isabela.

Sana ay maayos na natin ang gulo sa ating rehiyon.
    1 day ago The Republic of La Sallista Ko No Nasa inyo ko no. 1977 ka pa sa La Salle. Sana ay mag-graduate ka na.
    20 hours ago The Republic of La Sallista Ko No Ano ito?

Isabela has been warned for using puppet nation Krackin *** Kickers to post abusive messages.
    9 hours ago The Republic of La Sallista Ko No "No argument with Wow Ming. It's this arrogant La Sallista Ko No that I'm dealing with.

"In any case, I can only laugh at the fact that it was one of my puppet nations that was warned and the other one that was deleted. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"But then again.......hmmmmm

"Either way if everybody is ok with our second assault then I guess we should push through with it."
    2 hours ago The Kingdom of Isabela This is getting tiring.

Wow Ming, I bid you and this region adieu. May it prosper. But as I've told you in my last TM, it would better for the security of this region that it be password protected.

La Sallistang Kuno, whatever makes you happy. I suggest you join The Greater Krakin Empire. Your foolish immaturity would certainly fit well with them.
  • IscharamoochieIscharamoochie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    :bigbawl:
  • it all started with one person being mayabang??? wow naman mga pre.... tapos pareho pa kyo La Sallista??? hmmmm..... :confused:

:hiphop:
  • brownpaubrownpau PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Just looked through the message board. Trolls will find any trawling ground they can, even poorly-moderated online literature-marketing games. ;) Locking up.
This discussion has been closed.