Home PEx News and Tech Local and Foreign Issues
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

FPJ: No debates for me! I'll reveal my platform my own way!

Darius03Darius03 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Yeah, right. His own way is to just read what ever is scripted by his senator "writers".

And that's a glimpse of "his own way" if (a big if) he becomes Phil. President. - I will plan the budget my own way. - I will fight terrorist my own way! - I will increase tax my own way. - I will amend the constitution my own way. - I will talk to foreign dignitaries my own way.

And the entire civilized world will laugh at him their own way.

Maybe FPJ should just get out of everybody's way.

Poe bucks debate, to show platforms in 'own way'

LUCENA CITY -- Opposition presidential candidate Fernando Poe, Jr. on Saturday said he would reveal his platforms and programs "in his own way," bucking public clamor for him to participate in an upcoming presidential debate.

"I will go on radio and TV to reach out to the people," Poe said in response to calls for debate. "Sa palagay ko di na kailangan yan (In my opinion, it's not necessary)," Poe said, referring to debates.

"I will be heard but through my own way," Poe added.

Poe is scheduled to visit Catanauan municipality in Quezon province Saturday morning.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file