Home PEx News and Tech Local and Foreign Issues
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

FPJ a child molester?

guys i cant help but think that when FPJ sired a child with ANNA MARIN

she was only 16 years old and FPJ was 42 its bone chilling and the sexual preferences of a person never change!!

Comments

• Originally posted by m946281
    So?

if this is true, i dont see why the anti-fpj camp didnt raise this particular issue.
  • Originally posted by josevelarde
    if this is true, i dont see why the anti-fpj camp didnt raise this particular issue.
    maraming tatamaan.. :glee:
  • CrusherCrusher PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    "So?"

Is "So?" a reasonable response? If you were the 16 year old or if she were your daughter or sister, would you say "So?"

Can anyone be so callous?

Does anybody think that someone in power who does not hesitate to take advantage of minors will pursue to stop enterprising "sex" purveyors from employing minors? Or from pursuing criminal charges after powerful and rich people who commit the crime of child abuse?

And the response to this is "So?"

If that is the common response of the Pinoys now and if that response represents the typical Pinoy response, then definitely there are more troubling times come. And it is not because of politics alone.
  • it's pinoy male privilege no more no less, what's worse is the society tolerates it.
  • Originally posted by Crusher
    "So?"

Is "So?" a reasonable response? If you were the 16 year old or if she were your daughter or sister, would you say "So?"

Can anyone be so callous?

Does anybody think that someone in power who does not hesitate to take advantage of minors will pursue to stop enterprising "sex" purveyors from employing minors? Or from pursuing criminal charges after powerful and rich people who commit the crime of child abuse?

And the response to this is "So?"

If that is the common response of the Pinoys now and if that response represents the typical Pinoy response, then definitely there are more troubling times come. And it is not because of politics alone.
    So? She is not 16 anymore.
  • neth_rowneth_row PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^

I hope your daughter does not have an affair with a 42-year old when she turns 16.
  • Balita ko inalagaan daw ni FPJ si LT hanggang puwede na si batang LT para makauna siya.
  • CrusherCrusher PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    What kind of twisted mind can come out with such a twisted logic that the statutory ***** of a minor doesn't mean a thing anymore because the minor is already grown up? The crime is not erased just because the victim is grown up or because time has passed by. There is such thing aa statute of limitaions and there is no statute of limitation in a statutory ***** of a minor, The perpetrator remains guilty in the eye of the law, no matter how many years pass by.

Youth and innocence was taken away prematurely. That will haunt the vicitim for the rest of her life. What could have developed into a beautiful life is damaged permanently.

I guess some people have no boundaries of decency and sense of justice. Any child can be a victim because they will grow up eventually. Most criminal mind justifify their actions the same way.
  • Originally posted by miss_mike
    it's pinoy male privilege no more no less, what's worse is the society tolerates it.

Yup, the "macho" image. That is one more reason why most pinoys will vote for FPJ I guess.. The way he beats up those bad guys with the trademark rapid-punches-and-a-2-hand-slap-in-the-face-after (which wouldn't hurt much if done for real) and how he gets the pretty girls... haaaayyyy ..... :loveeyes:

:rolleyes:
  • Originally posted by Fenix
    Yup, the "macho" image. That is one more reason why most pinoys will vote for FPJ I guess.. The way he beats up those bad guys with the trademark rapid-punches-and-a-2-hand-slap-in-the-face-after (which wouldn't hurt much if done for real) and how he gets the pretty girls... haaaayyyy ..... :loveeyes:

:rolleyes:
    How do you know it doesn't hurt? Have you been in the receiving end?
  • Originally posted by m946281
    How do you know it doesn't hurt? Have you been in the receiving end?

hehe, not really. Those punches really look silly, kung ganun kabilis at wala gaanong buwelo eh mukhang hindi talaga masakit. The double slap in the end can hurt though. :D
    But still, makes me wonder why so many grown-up men gets so excited when they see FPJ do the stuff. :rolleyes:
  • totoo ba? ano na bang edad sa ngayon ni ana marin? 16 lang siya noon? minor na minor.

sino naman yung LT?
  • Originally posted by neth_row
    ^

I hope your daughter does not have an affair with a 42-year old when she turns 16.

sama mo naman neth_row...
    tsk tsk...

pero sana nga magka affair yung anak ni m946281 na 42 year-old kapag 11 na sya. Presidentiable, preferably.
  • Originally posted by malou_ang2
    guys i cant help but think that when FPJ sired a child with ANNA MARIN

she was only 16 years old and FPJ was 42 its bone chilling and the sexual preferences of a person never change!!

Anna Marin is 45 years old. Her child by FPJ is 22. Which means Anna Marin was 23 when she gave birth to FPJ's child. Which means she was not a minor when the kid was conceived. Which means FPJ's no "child molester".

If you're so sure about your facts, I challenge you to make your comment publicly in the news media. If not discredited (as the story about Franklin Cabaluna being beaten up and pissed on by FPJ has been discredited by Cabaluna himself as an "urban legend that never happened" [YES! Magazine, December '03]), then your accusation if publicized should benefit the anti-FPJ candidates, should it not? If you cannot publicize this comment, you are just being malicious here in PEx. That malice, hidden behind a forum nickname, is what's bone-chilling here.
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    haha

a law student (?) that doesn't know how to do simple math. not to mention loves to bash people from other schools & hides under tons of alternicks.

how credible.

i just hope people here with children (or even planning to have one) will learn how to teach their kids how to be level headed.
  • Hmmmnnn. You say Anna is 45. FPJ is what?, 64? FPJ Jr (FPJJ) is 22. So he had her when she was 22 and he was 41. Tama ba?
  • Originally posted by Fenix
    hehe, not really. Those punches really look silly, kung ganun kabilis at wala gaanong buwelo eh mukhang hindi talaga masakit. The double slap in the end can hurt though. :D
    But still, makes me wonder why so many grown-up men gets so excited when they see FPJ do the stuff. :rolleyes:
    It's not just the punches ... it's the sound that makes it incredible and the number of bad guys he has to punch. I am a tae kwon do black belt and to win a gold medal I have to win four to six times. Straight wins. FPJ makes a lot more than a gold medal when he fights 50 guys and knocks them out cold.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file