COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Islam

Peachy81Peachy81 life- Lovin' it! PExer
Guys, what can u say about this religion?

Comments

• PaulDamascusPaulDamascus Praise be YHWH PExer
    That is not a religion.
    Originally posted by ahmed
    Muslim literally means "submitter" and I believe it is not a proper noun.

Iyan po ang sabi ng isang muslim dito sa PEX.
  • roelallenroelallen La Champe ?lys?enne PExer
    "Muslim" means one who submits to the person of Allah, or one who is an adherent of the religion Islam. Both Arabic words have deep roots in the Hebrew word for peace which is "shalom".

I can only say that ever since its abortion in the Saudi desert by Muhammed, it has not lived up to its name of "submission" and "peace". Rather, Muslims and Islam today incite hatred, promote violence, and enculturate terrorism to others who happen to not believe on what they believe on.

They hate especially the Jews and Christians, envying them for the progress and liberty that Christianity and Judaism has brought upon this present world. And so I can say that this day, as in the days of Muhammed, Islam and Muslims should not be taken at face value. For there are many passages in the Quran itself, their Scriptures, that incite them to kill, to murder, and to terrorize others of different faiths other than theirs.

And so we must be always vigilant against Islam and against Muslims. We must treat them with love and toleration, but also we must oppose and resist them for their violence, hypocrisy, and intolerance towards others.

If you would really want to know what Muslims and Islam are like, read their Quran. I have, and it is an angry book, full of hatred and cruelty. There is no love in that book, neither mercy, compassion, and kindness, but only hatred and anger against the what that book itself calls "the infidels", meaning, we Christians and Jews.

Read also the books published and written by their imams, and Western converts to them. I had. And they are simply full of hatred, bigotry, anger, and illogical accusations against Jews and Christians, and against our most cherished beliefs.

So, all in all, we must resist Islam, but in humility, meekness, and love.
  • kahumbukahumbu Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Oops, pareng roelallan, your ignorance is showing. I can see more hatred and anger in your post even if it is decorated by words like 'meekness' and 'love'.
  • ahmedahmed Resident Terrorist PExer
    Yes, his ignorance is showing behind the mask of tenderness... all his ignorant accussations of the Quran, without the benefit of a one on one discussion...WITH ME!
  • DoctorNODoctorNO 0(-v-)0 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by roelallen
    There is no love in that book,
    I have thoroughly searched the quran and found 3 kinds of positive love in that book.

1. Love for Allah. The overwhelming love in the quran.
    2. Love for virtues
    3. Love for relatives. Just one verse out of 70.

Also I have confirmed that Allah has no love for any disbeliever or for anyone who abandons Islam.

Originally posted by roelallen
    neither mercy, compassion, and kindness, but only hatred and anger against the what that book itself calls "the infidels", meaning, we Christians and Jews.
    The quran is businesslike with these people at best and hostile at worst. It is much worse with pagans.
    You guys don't even know what love is. I think you should define love first before saying that there is no love in the Quran.

As if your so-called christian book doesn't promote wars with the disbelievers. As if your bible doesn't condemn non-beleivers to hell.
    Well, ahmed, do YOU know what love is? Basta ako ilang beses na akong nagpost ng pagkakaintindi ko ng "love" at wala namang nagreklamo.

Also it is a fact that the quran does not define what love is.
    love allah
    love allah
    love allah
    love allah
    love allah
    love allah
    love allah
    love allah

...but what is love exactly?

is it just following blindly like a sheep? is it admiration?
    Originally posted by DoctorNO
    Also it is a fact that the quran does not define what love is.

Talaga ba!!! Kaya pala :(
    ooops..
    love allah
    love allah
    love allah
    love allah
    love allah
    love allah
    love allah
    love allah

...but what is love exactly?

is it just following blindly like a sheep? is it admiration?

I've only seen it 2 times in RK version..

"Proclaim: If you love God, then you should follow me"...that is loving God.

C'mon, how do you christians define love, if you put so much emphasis on that and criticize the quran of not teaching it?
    Ive seen that verse too and it implies a CONSEQUENCE for following God. That loving God obliges the members to follow the whims of Mohammed.

How do christians define love? Havent you heard of this...
      1 Corinthians 4-8 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. Love will last forever, but prophecy and speaking in unknown languages and special knowledge will all disappear.
    One of the troubles with Islam is that the quran clearly tells muslims that Allah has no love for non-muslims. So guess at the implications.
    Ive seen that verse too and it implies a CONSEQUENCE for following God. That loving God obliges the members to follow the whims of Mohammed.

How do christians define love? Havent you heard of this...
      1 Corinthians 4-8 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. Love will last forever, but prophecy and speaking in unknown languages and special knowledge will all disappear.

Those are characteristics of love, not a definition. Besides, I can see those characteristics being taught in the Quran too.

Nice verse though. I thought it was from a greeting card.
    One of the troubles with Islam is that the quran clearly tells muslims that Allah has no love for non-muslims. So guess at the implications.

Well you should see how Jesus describes the non-beleivers - vipers, fools. You should see how the biblical God also treats those non-beleivers.

"For God so love the world"....after He annihilated many nations in the OT.
    1 Corinthians 4-8

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Love will last forever, but prophecy and speaking in unknown languages and special knowledge will all disappear.

Didn't the bible say "God is Love"?(1Jo 4:8)

Love does not demand its own way
    If God is love, why did He annihilate the communities of Sodom and Gomorah ? He must have demanded His own way.

Love is not jealous
    If God is love, then why is He a Jealous God? (Ex 20:5)

it keeps no record of when it has been wronged
    If God is love, then why does He judge us according to our deeds? (Rev 22:12 ) He must have a record of our deeds.

Those are lies which Paul preached, again.
  • miss_mikemiss_mike hmmmm PExer
    the religion is maligned. the quran is almost like the bible's old testament. they recognize abraham as ibrahim, jesus as eisa, joseph as yousuf and mary as miriam.

i have written about the religion and the misdirected hatred associated with it in this article called "HATE"
    Ano ba yung Jinns???
    Kung ang tao ay nilikha ng Diyos mula sa lupa, Jinns ay mga nilikha ng Diyos mula sa apoy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file