Home PEx Family and Society Realm of Thought

Discussions on the Subject of Clairvoyance, Divination, & Fortune-telling

how does CLAIRVOYANCE and MENTAL TELEPATHY works ?

Do you believe in those stuffs ? Is it real ? Do we have enough basis for these ? Who discovered it, then ?

Comments

• mac_bolan00mac_bolan00 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    supposedly scientific institutions, some heavily funded by the national governments of developed countries, claim to have observed and even generate such phenomena. this was during the height of the cold war. much of the material is still classified (meaning it's probably all hooey).

in the 70s, i watched on tv the story of a man who went around carrying a $10,000 manager's check in his person, ready to give it to anyone who can show him a paranormal phenomenon which he can't explain. he challenged supposed eastern mystics, miracle observers, faith healers, even the celebrated israeli yuri geller. the check was never issued. he was known as the magnificent randi.

this guy is still alive today and his organization has upped the offer to a cool $ 1 million. it's still up for grabs.

http://www.randi.org
  • VjSophieVjSophie PEx Rookie ⭐
    Can anyon tell me about him? Any enthusiasts? :)
  • rickymrickym PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    its been a long time since i've read his books. i used to collect them, the books nowadays are nothing compared to the ones available before.

if i remember right, he used to be religious then one day he began intuiting answers to questions which were medical in nature. soon he began to comment on life itself and about spirituality. i even used to have a book which commented on the life of jesus christ. he was very specific on his material.

soon people used to go through his manuscripts and used to quote him and make their own books. well on his philosophy, i don't think i can really remember since that was around 20 years ago.

are you currently reading his books? what do you think?
    Well, im planning to buy books about him, since he was being cited by Jaime Licauco in his books, medyo na intrigue ako. What i have learned from the net is that he does not have books written by him (please do correct me if i am wrong ), there are books written about him such as There is a River, Many Mansions, etc. Meron din siyang keys to good health kinda book. Could you recommend me a book about him? :)
    its possible that he did not write any books, but his works were just probably quoted by other writers to write their own books based on the edgar cayce material. i don't remember 'river', 'many mansions' must be new, i've stopped reading around 10 years ago.

lately i haven't been seeing any of his books. the last books on his material that i have seen is on health, aromatherapy etc. i guess it was more salable than the old ones which i read which were highly philosophical.

what kind of books do you want to read? i might be able to recommend other books or websites.
    would acupuncture be considered a paranormal phenomenon? if so why isn't any acupuncturist cashing in? i heard that acupuncture is respected by the medical community.
    those about his psychic powers and reincarnation :)
    thank you:)
    yep, i also got to read some summaries on websites his writings on health. :)
    i think accupuncture is already being studied by western physicians. i underwent accupunture treatment by a tsinoy doctor who studied at UP-PGH. this was one attempt of mine to kick my smoking habit. the guy put needles against my earlobes, WIRED the needles to a black box similar to what you see in torture scenes in the movies, and TURNED ON THE POWER! grabeh, ako pa ang taga-sabi kung malakas masyado yung voltage o hindi!

so if that thing's supposed to kick my smoking habit, the needles and electrical current must have something to do with one's nervous system. makes sense.

FYI, i'm still smoking heavily. :D
  • Originally posted by mac_bolan00
    i think accupuncture is already being studied by western physicians. i underwent accupunture treatment by a tsinoy doctor who studied at UP-PGH. this was one attempt of mine to kick my smoking habit. the guy put needles against my earlobes, WIRED the needles to a black box similar to what you see in torture scenes in the movies, and TURNED ON THE POWER! grabeh, ako pa ang taga-sabi kung malakas masyado yung voltage o hindi!

so if that thing's supposed to kick my smoking habit, the needles and electrical current must have something to do with one's nervous system. makes sense.

FYI, i'm still smoking heavily. :D

Then maybe you could try another phenomenon called "discipline" heheh. peace! :D
  • the original, uniedted evrsion of "A Course in Miracles" has a section about Edgar Cayce-- the Course was dictated as an Inner Voice to an atheistic Jew, whose partner was a Cayce fan. Later the Voice would refer to Who He Is, as Jesus, but would say it is not Him who is important here, but what He's teaching through the Course.

I can't remember what exact part of the material that Cayce was mentioned, but you can download it in Adobe format and use the FIND feature. Note that his name was initially misspelled as "Cacey" so type that too.

Website to access is http://www.urtext.forplanetearth.com and look for "Urtext" file or "Original" version.

Blessings,
    Amy
    you think discipline is a 'strange' phenomenon?

another mysticist. :rolleyes:
  • I stopped reading his books maybe 20 years ago..I liked the works of T. Lobsang Rampa better, although I have a different set of beliefs now.
  • it works sometimes for me...... we did it dati sa Shamanism class nung nasa college pa ako.
  • Kapag nanghuhula or nagpapahula ano ba ang pinakamaganda, pinakamabisa, pinaka-accurate, o pinaka-totoo? At bakit.
  • Darts.
  • IscharamoochieIscharamoochie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yung mini-tambiolo na binebenta sa mga lotto booths :D
  • From experience, each of the oracles you mentioned have their particular energy. It's a not about what's the best, more reliable, etc. They just address concerns/issues from different perspectives.

What's more important is the person "reading" the oracle-- the one who's interpreting the meaning of the symbol offered by the oracle. Is the person's energy mostly full of Love, or its opposite, fear?
  • Originally posted by Ischaramoochie

Si Madam Rocha!:lol:
  • lightoflife2.gif
    Originally posted by Ischaramoochie
    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
    driven said:

"it works sometimes for me...... we did it dati sa Shamanism class nung nasa college pa ako"

was this in ateneo under Tony Perez?