Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.


hey docs, i need your help. i had a fight with my brother a while ago. i was so agitated that i started breathing rapidly, couldn't breathe properly, and almost lost consciousness. my left leg was temporarily numb for a few minutes. do you think there's something wrong with me? was i just hyperventilating because i was upset? i'm only 20 years old. do you think it's something serious that i should go to a doctor? if i should, what kind of doctor should i go to, a cardiologist?


  • batang uliranbatang uliran PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    You have an anxiety problem. If it is something that persists, the specialist to see is a psychiatrist though a good internist should be able to take care of the problem.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file