Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

hair ironing can cause cancer?

doc is it true that constant hair ironing causes cancer ? or does it has any medical side effects related to this?

thnaks

:confused:

Comments

• i'm no doctor, but i don't think hair ironing will cause cancer because they say that hair is dead. though hair rebonding might because they use chemicals for rebonding, right? but the only sure side effect of constant hair ironing that i know of is damaged hair. too much heat can damage your hair.
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    No truth to that.
  • Yup.. I agree with doc Ira. Come to think of it, Wala pa naman akong cancer patient na nagkacancer because of hair ironing. So Iron away. Ingat lang sa split ends.. hehehe :D :shy: :yum:
  • thank god because i iron my hair a lot!! split ends are a prob though :)

uhh on a side note: are all the mods in the health forum doctors?
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    Eyedoc, I, Batang Uliran, and some contributors like The Phoenix and strawberyl are licensed physicians. The others aren't.
  • me too i iron my hair almost everyday, before i was thankful of it cause it really makes my hair looks beautiful,but after a while my hair becomes brittle.madaling magputol-putol even if you have it hot oil every week.so i stopped...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file