Home PEx Chat Small Talk

Who was your VERY FIRST CRUSH?

Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
I think I was in Grade 2...Si David Hasselhoff because of Knight Rider... lol.gif

Pero di ko na siya crush ngayon. :D

Comments

• RöttenMindRöttenMind PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    vic sotto

i was 3 then..

love.gif
  • I think it was Daphne in "Scooby Doo"! :D
  • oh good gawd. i dont remember. ka school bus ko ata. lol.gif
  • very first crush ko si neil patrick harris ng doogie howser, m.d. :D
  • Yung natatandaan ko.. si Toto sa Wizard of Oz play namin sa Maryknoll when I was in Nursery.. si Kendrick. blush.gif
  • Originally posted by Zen:
    Yung natatandaan ko.. si Toto sa Wizard of Oz play namin sa Maryknoll when I was in Nursery.. si Kendrick. :~)

Hi Zen. This is Kendrick. I used to study in Maryknoll, too. love.gif

No just kidding Zen.. I'm not really Kendrick. hahaha. Nagbibiro lang po. Wouldn't it be shocking, though! :eek:

But I did, I did, I did taw a tootytat. :) I mean I used to study at Maryknoll for Nursery and Kinder (22 years ago!!)

I remember bringing a blue lunchbox to school everyday, and I *a-ha!!* I remember I had this CRUSH on this girl that I wrote her a poem! And I wrote down the lyrics of "I Know You I Lived with You Once Upon A Dream" on a sheet of stationery and gave it to her, smiled, and *RAN* like the dickens!

What year did you attend Maryknoll? Baka batchmates tayo! Hahahahaha! lol.gif I wonder where one else went? *sigh*

hehehe! lol.gif

[This message has been edited by Noisy Cricket (edited 09-25-2000).]
  • Zen, kasama ka sa Wizard of OZ? Sino ka dun? Kasama ako sa play as well... Mayor of Munchkin City... hehehe

shy.gif

• Sa artista, VERY FIRST CRUSH ko si Ke Huy Kwan of GOONIES and Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom. Napansin ko na kinikilig talaga ako tuwing nakikita ko sya sa screen-- and I was only 5 then! lol.gif

Sa totoong buhay naman... very first crush ko sa JASMS si Paolo S. blush.gif Yikes! Kakahiya! Nursery pa lang ako nun-- 4 yrs old!
  • Al Rashid Timbayan when i was in Grade 1 at regis Grace Montessori blush.gif
  • my Cousin Yeng-Yeng when i was 4-5 i guess. then our neighboor Emily at 6-7. Then Allanie at Grade 1. Then Zarah, then Donna, then ... :D
  • :lol:

Parang reunion ng mga taga-CSC ah! :D Teka, kulang pa sila tr|n|ty and uptowngirl. ;)

Noisy Cricket: Shempre alam kong hinde ikaw si Kendrick coz I've seen you. :silly: I was in Maryknoll from 1984 and 1985, ikaw? :p

Squiggles: Isa ako sa mga blue munchkins along the yellow brick road. :lol:
  • bwahahah Zennnnnnnnnnnnn anak ka ng tokwa!!! Si Kendrick Miguel (naks alam pa ang pangalan!!) :lol: dude, kaaway ko yun hanggang grade 7 ako...nakaka awa ka, my dear

ayun..ka batch ko si Zen sa Maryknoll Child Study Center... 1983-1984 for nursery tapos 1984-1985 for kinder... anyways, first crush ko? this kid named Jonathan who was a family friend..i don't even know where he is now :lol:
  • Zen, Shucks! hahaha! Geez I feel old.. if in 1984 you were only in kindergarten.. (oooh!) that must mean that you were 3 years old then. (Tama ba?) Ad 16 years to 3, and that must mean that you are 19 now.

I, on the hand, in 1984, was already 10 years old.. (wow) let's see.. graduated gr. 7 in 89, therefore 6-88, 5-87, 4-84.. Grade four!! ;)

If we went out together while I was 10, and you were 3, hahaha.. this is a ridiculous conversation we're having.. you would be my younger sister! hahahahahahahaha :lol:

Hehehe teka, NABUKING ka yata ni Tr|n|ty!!!

I'm really sorry, Zen, did we meet at the PEx party? I don't seem to remember you. ;)
  • tr|n|ty, wala pa akong kamuwang-muwang nun eh kaya pasensya! :lol: I remember most of my classmates had a crush on him, so I wasn't alone. :D

Noisy Cricket: Wow, ang sarap naman.. 19 years old lang pala ako. ;) Though you did have a nice idea brewing there :lol: I have to burst your bubble, hehe. I was 5 years old in 1984. :D But, yep, you're the same age as my older brother. :lol:
  • hahahaha! Oh well.. Dash da way da cookie crumbs! ;)
  • sLaYeRsLaYeR PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Lea Salonga :smokin:
  • hoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Zen..anong 5 ka lang nung 1984?!?!?! :lol: teka...don't tell me ur the young ones of 1979?

/me feels old

Noisy Cricket-ateneo ka ba?
  • Kuya Cricket! :lol:

tr|n|ty, pasensya at hinde ka nagkakamali. ;)
  • hi IceBurn!
    crush ko dati si henry thomas-sya si eliot sa movie na E.T.
  • BadGiRLBadGiRL PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    my seatmate when i was in prep 1. and no.... don't ask me what i saw in him. whenever i see him here in lasalle, i wanna throw up. *ewww* i can't believe i thought him cute. ang malas ko pa..... 16 years ko na sha lagi nakikita.