Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion

after swimming how do you get rid of the CHLORINE smell?

Help!

I tried using body washes instead of soap then putting lotion after but the smell is still there until the day after I use the pool. Hassle talaga. Do you know of any soap or body wash that is particularly suited to combat the chlorine smell? Any tips? Post naman o. Thanks.

Comments

• well for your hair you can dissolve one or two pieces of Alka-Seltzer, and sprits that solution on your hair. I dont know how doog it is on removing the clorine smell pero it's supposed to protect your hair from chlorine damage :-) Hope that helped! :-)
  • thanks Car but do i do that BEFORE or AFTER swimming? If it's supposed to protect my hair dapat before di ba? Pero I wear a bathing cap naman, isn't that enough to protect my hair? Hmmm.
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    illuminatty: well it's always safe to bring a conditioner/moisturizer with you.

and yes, you are right you should protect your hair before swimming. but the more important it is to protect it AFTER din.

what i do is todo conditioner lang talaga.

i hope this helps kahit super babaw ng post ko. haha.

:up:
  • After I swim, I use Neutrogena Shampoo to get rid of the smell and chlorine residue. It has worked for me for the past 10 years. :D
  • i dont think it would hurt to do that before AND after swimming. i dont think you'll finish the whole thing for just one dose (unless you have super long hair). it's supposed to neutralize the cholrine in your hair, jus the way it helps with the acids in upset stomachs. so i guess it would be more logical to put it after, but if you put a bit before I guess that will help make sure not a lot of chlorine will stick to your hair in the first place. Haha, did that even make sense? sorry ang labo :-)