ano ang humihiwalay sa dalawa?

Comments

• IscharamoochieIscharamoochie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    dreams you like, nightmares you don't.
  • migytmares - dreams went bad
  • IscharamoochieIscharamoochie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    dereams - nightmares went good :D
  • balutbalut PEx Rookie ⭐
    there the same thing. dream is a broad category with nightmare falling in the category of a dream.
  • A nightmare is when you realize you are only dreaming.
  • ang dream kinakain ang nightmare hindi. sus.
  • Ang dreams ba Colored?
  • freakster2k1freakster2k1 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    if its a flashback, like reliving my past, then black and white. pero when im thinking of the future, syempre colour. hehe. parang sa movies.
  • ariBalaHariBalaH PEx Rookie ⭐
    Originally posted by kesibi
    Ang dreams ba Colored?

It depends... an inborn blind man doesn't have any idea what do we mean by "color". He doesn't know the difference between black and white. Just because his eyes are shut doesn't mean all he see is black. We dream based on the signals given off and understood and remembered by our brains.

There are many levels of sleep in terms of deepness.

One of the highest levels (the deepest) is called REM or Rapid Eye Movement. If he's in this level, and you open his eyelid, you'll notice how fast his eyeball "rolls around." This is the level of sleep where you remember almost everything you dreamed. And since nightmares are often remembered, it falls into this category. Usually, this is the longest sleep and tends to happen on younger people, especially babies.

And in general, the shallowest dreams are the ones you don't remember. You just know you dreamed, but you don't remember a thing. You'll be easily awaken from a simple audible sound, or from a simple touch on your skin if your dream is at this level. Usually, this is the shortest sleep and most old people dream this level.
  • kwento naman kayo about mga weird niyong dreams kahit dati pa and try niyo rin i-interpret, thank you!
  • kapag napanaginipan mo ba, posibleng mangyari ang nightmare hindi?
  • When dreams go awry, they turn into nightmares. Woooohhh!!!
  • Originally posted by ariBalaH
    It depends... an inborn blind man doesn't have any idea what do we mean by "color". He doesn't know the difference between black and white. Just because his eyes are shut doesn't mean all he see is black. We dream based on the signals given off and understood and remembered by our brains.

There are many levels of sleep in terms of deepness.

One of the highest levels (the deepest) is called REM or Rapid Eye Movement. If he's in this level, and you open his eyelid, you'll notice how fast his eyeball "rolls around." This is the level of sleep where you remember almost everything you dreamed. And since nightmares are often remembered, it falls into this category. Usually, this is the longest sleep and tends to happen on younger people, especially babies.

And in general, the shallowest dreams are the ones you don't remember. You just know you dreamed, but you don't remember a thing. You'll be easily awaken from a simple audible sound, or from a simple touch on your skin if your dream is at this level. Usually, this is the shortest sleep and most old people dream this level.

You're partly correct. But I've got to disagree on some matters. REM sleep is not the "deepest" stage of sleep, contrariwise. There are two types of sleep that I know of and this is not just silly speculation. During each night, a person goes through stages of these two types of sleep that alternate with each other. They are called slow-wave sleep because in this type, as the name suggests, the brain waves are very slow, and rapid-eye-movement (REM) sleep because in this type the eyes undergo rapid movements despite the fact that the person is still asleep, just like what you've said.

Most sleep during each night is of the slow-wave sleep; this is the deep, restful type of sleep that the person experiences during the first hour of sleep after having been kept awake for many hours, usually during daytime. Episodes of REM sleep occur periodically during sleep and occupy about 25 per cent of the sleep time of the young adult; they normally recur about 90 minutes. This type of sleep is not so restful, and it usually is associated with vivid dreaming. This roughly suggests that during each night sleep, we have 1/4 probability of dreaming.

Although slow-wave sleep is sometimes called "dreamless sleep," dreams do occur during this type of sleep, and sometimes even nightmares do occur. The difference between the dreams that occur in slow-wave sleep and those that occur in REM sleep is that those of the latter are likely to be remembered, whereas those of the former usually are not remembered. That is, there is no occurrence of consolidation of the dreams in memory during slow-wave sleep.

I've also read somewhere that when we're awaken during slow-wave sleep, we cannot remember our dreams. But otherwise during REM sleep, we can remember. I'm not sure, though.
  • Bakit dati nananaginip pa ako ngayon hindi na? Is there something wrong with me?
  • I had this really weird dream:

Jessica Zafra was carrying a baby and was banging the gate of my house. Then she kept telling that I was the father of her kid and that I should split the bills with her or she will kick my ***.

Weird, man.
  • After that I never look at that lady the same way again...
  • SpellbindMediaSpellbindMedia PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

I was standing at the entrance of my high school alma mater's church, right in the middle aisle. There's no one inside or around the vicinity of the area except me. It was around 3 in the afternoon - a little sun, a cool breeze...seemed like autumn (around late October)

There was a red carpet laid down, stretching all the way to the altar. I began to walk.

When I was about 6 pews away from the altar, I noticed there was a life-size Sto. Ni?o on a pedastal. Nothing fancy, I thought: red triangular robe, one hand forming the peace sign, the other holding a globe.

As soon as I passed the very first row of pews, Sto. Ni?o moved, casually, as one would approach a "barkada" and said:

"O, Spellbindmedia (he called me by my real name)! Kamusta ka na?"

That woke me up in an instant. :eek:
  • eto walang biro... i dreamt that i was dreaming, and in my dream - dream, i was snatched by a manananggal and took me away... i tried to shake loose from her grasp but she's stronger than i thought then i touched her breast - she dropped me instantly and began yelling invectives at me... weird.
  • ayaw kumain ng dinner yung brother ko. pinipilit ko siya as in. tapos nung nainis siya sakin bigla siyang tumayo tapos pumunta sa dishwasher.. kinuha yung mga pinggan at binato ng binato sa wall.

i was crying so hard. ewan ko kung bakit. ang weird. pinggan lang naman yun. pagkagising ko sobrang swollen yung mata ko kakaiyak.

i was 17 at that time..
    i wonder what the hell that dream meant?
  • may mga dreams ako dati na paulitulit lang, parang teleserye, parepareho ng plot. hehe. matagal na yun, ngayon di ko na napapanaginipan.

anyway, last week, sobrang kakatakot yung dream ko. nalagas daw yung teeth ko. as in lahat sila. sobrang scary lalo na yung part na nag-fall off sila isa isa. grabe takot talaga ako pagkagising ko. may narinig pa naman ako na pag napanaginipan mo yun, may masamang ibig sabihin. di ko na imention kasi kinikilabutan ako. narinig niyo na naman siguro yun.