Chrno Crusade

Chrno Crusade, one of the latest animes to come out, kind of reminds me of the Ghostbusters except the main character is Rosette, a nun equipped with an arsenal of guns (yes, a nun!) and other gadgets with magical powers. Rosette's sidekick, Chrno, is a demon (a good one) trapped in a child's body and aids Rosette in vanquishing evil. Whenever they're in a tight spot, Chrno unleashes his demon power by absorbing Rosette's lifeforce. They also are accompanied by Azmaria, a young girl with angelic powers.

For more information, visit the official site: http://chrno.com/

Comments

• EdanadEEdanadE Member PExer
    sounds too common, but still i guess i'll have to check it out.

:)
  • VanmanVanman The Dez PExer
    Originally posted by flipboyslim
    Chrno Crusade, one of the latest animes to come out, kind of reminds me of the Ghostbusters except the main character is Rosette, a nun equipped with an arsenal of guns (yes, a nun!) and other gadgets with magical powers. Rosette's sidekick, Chrno, is a demon (a good one) trapped in a child's body and aids Rosette in vanquishing evil. Whenever they're in a tight spot, Chrno unleashes his demon power by absorbing Rosette's lifeforce. They also are accompanied by Azmaria, a young girl with angelic powers.

For more information, visit the official site: http://chrno.com/

umm, it's nothing like ghostbusters.

it might also noteworthy to mention that the story has a lot of twists plus it's done by gonzo.

current fansubbed episode is at 8.
  • flipboyslimflipboyslim 100% Pinoy PExer
    Originally posted by Vanman
    umm, it's nothing like ghostbusters.

It only reminded me of the ghostbusters because of the fighting between humans between evil spirits.
  • VanmanVanman The Dez PExer
    Originally posted by flipboyslim
    It only reminded me of the ghostbusters because of the fighting between humans between evil spirits.

it could have been better if you compared it with Yuyu Hakusho (Poltergeist Report/Ghost Fighter). People might get the wrong impression and not watch it.

besides, they're not evil spirits here, they're demons ;)
  • ron_8ron_8 Banned by Admin PExer
    ok anime cool ni chrno devil mode lol
  • BravoexoBravoexo Member PExer
    Rosette gives me the Asuka Langley chills.... and that's pretty good feeling, he he he .... especially in that red dress!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file