Must ... have ... Seinfeld

Who has to die for this DVD set to be released? Come on, give me a name!!!

Seinfeld is the funniest series EVER! The comedy show for REAL human beings not afraid of laughing at themselves.

I can just imagine the head executive of the show now, "Fools, let them squirm! Seinfeld will be released on DVD when I SAY SO! Hahahaha!" (p.s. If anyone knows this guy's name, please post it. Thanks.)

Comments

• vertud21vertud21 Silent Luna PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    OMG !!! right here i'm a big fan of this show, most of all KRAMER wow... that's a good news...
  • vertud21vertud21 Silent Luna PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    and who could forget newman... i really like jerry everytime he say "newman"...
  • the-manthe-man Member PExer
    I think there's already an 'un-official' DVD collection of Seinfeld.
  • uptowngirluptowngirl Moderator PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I love Seinfeld! :redgrin:

My brother downloads his stand-up comedy (tama ba?) files sa Net. Dunno where nga lang. :)
  • death_cradledeath_cradle Member PExer
    Hi the-man! Would you know where to get this? Ok na kahit VHS converted to DVD (or VCD for that matter). I feel bad kasi late na ako nanood.
  • Mars84Mars84 Member PExer
    Yeah, the show hasn't been officially released on DVD yet. This is particularly sad especially since Paris Hilton's The Simple Life will soon be. Kainis. Kahit nga show ni Anna Nicole Smith nasa DVD na.

To the guy who refuses to give us Seinfeld on DVD: "No soup for you!"
  • the-manthe-man Member PExer
    Originally posted by death_cradle
    Hi the-man! Would you know where to get this? Ok na kahit VHS converted to DVD (or VCD for that matter). I feel bad kasi late na ako nanood.

dude (or dudette), just check this link:

http://www.seinfeldmedia.com/index.html?target=p_1.html&lang=en-us
  • dindidindi Caffeine Jolt Jazz PExer
    i love this show! i used to watch it on sky cable's i-channel. i can't forget the episode about the muffin tops.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file