Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure

where is the most beautiful beach for you? can be either local or foreign.

for me the most beautiful beach is the Phuket Beach in Thailand! grabe! sobrang breathtaking although i havent been there. u guys know the movie "the beach" by leo dicaprio? dun yung location ng movie! di ba ang ganda nung beach nila? post your msgs here guys!

Comments

• that's what we call as cinematography dude. You really can't compare unless you've been there.
  • DunedainDunedain NINJAneer gone Indie! PEx Expert 🎖️
    Best beach? Hmmm...

....somewhere where I can wear my cap that sez "BOOB INSPECTOR" and ladies actually fall in line just for me to feel them. Check 'em and tag 'em "CERTIFIABLE TO BE ON THE SURF". :D
  • mac326mac326 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Actually, Phuket is the name of the whole area (I think parang province ang Phuket). I think yung sa "the beach" eh Kho Phi Phi Island yon. I don't know the exact name ng beach.

Anyways, some of my friends have been there. Mas maganda pa rin daw ang Boracay. Sa Phuket, Patong beach daw sila nag-enjoy. Sand quality and water, maganda sa Kho Phi Phi pero may starbucks, mcdo at mga clubs daw sa Patong beach.
  • if we are talking about a serene, white sand, unspoilt (read: unlike boracay) beach... here are my picks:

Pandan Island....off Sablayan, in Mindoro Occidental.

unnamed white sand beach...in Palaui...Northeast corner of Luzon...

Mira-ira, blue lagoon.... near Pagudpud...

the islands near Baler...

take note that because they are virgin spots...they dont have your usual resorts and stuff....instead you are rewarded with peace, starlit skies at night (because of the lack of electrical lights), corals, nature and lots of nature....

...the philippines is a goldmine of the worlds best beaches.... sana wag sirain ng development at tourism... like bali and boracay...
  • 1. Balesin Island- Quezon
    2. 1980s BoracayIsland- pre-development
    3. Viti Levu, Fiji
    4. Playa del Carmen- vicinity of Cancun,Mexico
    5. Playa del Amor (very small)- vicinity of Los Cabos, Mexico
    6. South Beach, Miami, FL
    7. Maldives Islands (several islands to choose from, all nice)
    8. Khao Lak , thailand
  • no specific names but the beaches of Moorea and Bora Bora are really nice, crystal clear waters and great sealife.

marami ring motu (small islands) that you can swim to from the beach. really beautiful.

i've been to boracay and phuket but Tahiti is still the best.
  • these are the beaches i've been to:
    1. bantayan island, cebu
    2. phuket, thailand
    3. boracay
    4. panglao island, bohol
    5. langkawi, malaysia

yan yung order, 1 as the best beach
  • ako gusto kong beach yung may development. example, waikiki sa honolulu, south beach sa miami, copacabana/ ipanema sa rio, bondi beach sa sydney, etc. hindi porke may development eh masisira na ang environment. dapat may regulations na iniimplement ang local authorities para maiwasan ang destruction ng environment. boring kasi kung walang development. parang di ka tatagal ng isang araw. imagine, nasa isang island ka. malinaw ang tubig at white sand. tatagal ka ba dun ng isang araw? kung sagot mo ay oo, abnormal ka siguro hehe
  • RöttenMindRöttenMind PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    konti pa lang napuntahan ko.. but i fell inlove with ogtong cave in cebu.. that was '98 pa ata, now i heard that the place is being developed na.. when we went there, konti lang tao, mostly tourists eh.. ganda.. tahimik.. ayoko ng masyadong crowded eh.. like boracay.
  • Bantayan Island.. hands down :D
  • zeronezerone PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    1. Boracay
    2. Camps Bay - Cape Town, South Africa
    3. Tofu Beach - Mozambique
  • Waimea sa Kauai, it's tough to get to pero worth it. Tapos nasa States kapa maraming conveniences.
  • Bea19Bea19 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Dakak ang the best for me...maganda ang amenities at super clean ng beach.para ka talagang nasa paradise.better than Boracay kse ma eenjoy mo ang privacy mo.
  • sLaYeRsLaYeR PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    para sa akin mas gusto ko kasi ang beach pag walang mga resorts atbp.

mas isolated mas secluded mas maganda para sa akin...

kaya kung ako tatanungin nyo
    gusto ko mga beaches sa aurora (baler,maria aurora etc..)

:weg:
  • AbulugAdventureAbulugAdventure PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by beachtrekker
    unnamed white sand beach...in Palaui...Northeast corner of Luzon...

Mira-ira, blue lagoon.... near Pagudpud...

Is that Siwangag Harbour?

Saka it is May-raira, not Mira-ira! :)
  • mac326mac326 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Actually it's Maira-ira.
  • (1) the Maldives (pick any island, it's bound to be very beautiful)
    (2) Koh Phi Phi
    (3) Koh Phangan
    (4) the Seychelles
  • Originally posted by mac326
    Actually it's Maira-ira.

They call it Mira-ira.... in the maps and guidebooks its Maira-ira...

but when you're in Gawa, Pagudpud....the call it Mira-ira...

been there several times...and I always hear them ilocanos call it MIRA-IRA...

just the same its one of the best beaches ive been!!! Tama ka beactrekker!
  • the beach in amanpulo resort on pamalican island, palawan......serene and absolutely picture perfect
  • AbulugAdventureAbulugAdventure PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Monteverdi
    They call it Mira-ira.... in the maps and guidebooks its Maira-ira...

but when you're in Gawa, Pagudpud....the call it Mira-ira...

been there several times...and I always hear them ilocanos call it MIRA-IRA...

just the same its one of the best beaches ive been!!! Tama ka beactrekker!

Wow! Me beach pala dun. kala ko rocky ang seashores nun.