Naruto and Gundam Seed now included in ABS-CBN's Anime Line-up

BejitaBejita Banned by Admin PExer
That's right! ABSCBN bought the rights for both. According from my friend whose working at ch2 they have difficulties in scheduling anime and chinovelas/telenovelas just give them time and everything will be done. And the best thing that happened to me this early 2004 is...my friend recommended me to the management of CH2 to prepare the english scripts for NARUTO then TRANSLATE nila sa TAGALOG :P It's my pleasure to work in the industry :)

One more thing...Maraming binili na anime rights ang CH2 at inuubusan nila ang CH7 :)

Cge right now I'm editing the script :)

Comments

• n3k0n3k0 dOUblE whAmmy! PExer
    Naruto? malamang bitin yan kasi it's not yet finished, tama po ba?

Gundam Seed would be good .. saw the anime na .. once istarted watching this anime, i wa glued to the tv na .. ;)
  • bluemistbluemist life in blue PExer
    ?

If what you say is true, don't you think it's a bit too early for that? They still have lots of scheduling to worry about (AL, Furuba, HYD, Tokyo Und. etc.). Great.

Expect Naruto and Gundam Seed in late 2004 / early 2005!
  • BejitaBejita Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by bluemist
    ?

If what you say is true, don't you think it's a bit too early for that? They still have lots of scheduling to worry about (AL, Furuba, HYD, Tokyo Und. etc.). Great.

Expect Naruto and Gundam Seed in late 2004 / early 2005!

n3k0: Yup, bitin nga hanggang ep 52 lang ang pinagagawa sa akin...kasi they want to lock the animes for them kumbaga nagpareserve na sila para di makaagaw ang ch7.

bluemist: Different animes, different people will handle just like me right now...Naruto ang hawak ko...they want Naruto this March na...
  • sasukesasuke kriegspiel PExer
    bilin din nyo ung rights ng ONE PIECE... ayaw ko kc mpunta sa GMA ito T_T
    pls request it T_T

btw kng gan2 lng timeslot sa ch2:
    3.30pm -- One Piece
    4pm -- Inuyasha
    4.30pm -- Yu-gi-Oh
    5pm -- Naruto
    5.30pm -- Gundam Seed

NAKU PO!!!! mmhalin ko ng lubos-lubos ang ABS-CBN
    XD XD XD XD XD
  • Shinobi_NinjaShinobi_Ninja Ninja Space Pirate Captain PExer
    That's really great news. :D :D :D
  • yushireyushire "eNgOrGiO" PExer
    sana'y di palitan ang yu gi oh... :( PLEASE...!

May alam ka ba bejita kung saang slot ilalagay to?
    One Piece? Ewan ko lang try ko i-suggest nga pala hinde pwede ang Chobits at X TV dahil sa censorship lalo na sa Chobits yung scene na isi-switch na si chii...heheh di pwede yun sa MTRCB.
    Originally posted by Bejita
    n3k0: Yup, bitin nga hanggang ep 52 lang ang pinagagawa sa akin...kasi they want to lock the animes for them kumbaga nagpareserve na sila para di makaagaw ang ch7.

bluemist: Different animes, different people will handle just like me right now...Naruto ang hawak ko...they want Naruto this March na...

Is ep. 52 ng Naruto a last episode of an arc? If so, pwedeng 'virtually' hindi bitin ang anime. Anyone wanna enlighten me on this? Kasi hindi pa ako nanonood ng Naruto.

March na kaagad? Hmm... anyway kung kaya/pwede pakitanong mo sa sources mo kung paano ang scheduling nila, kasi nga yung ibang Anime Attack titles hindi pa pinapalabas.

And for suggestions:
    After they show Super GALS they should acquire the anime "Full Moon wo Sagashite". Around August tapos na ang GALS kaya open ang timeslot para sa isa pang bagong shoujo anime, right?
    Is ep. 52 ng Naruto a last episode of an arc? If so, pwedeng 'virtually' hindi bitin ang anime. Anyone wanna enlighten me on this? Kasi hindi pa ako nanonood ng Naruto.

March na kaagad? Hmm... anyway kung kaya/pwede pakitanong mo sa sources mo kung paano ang scheduling nila, kasi nga yung ibang Anime Attack titles hindi pa pinapalabas.

And for suggestions:
    After they show Super GALS they should acquire the anime "Full Moon wo Sagashite". Around August tapos na ang GALS kaya open ang timeslot para sa isa pang bagong shoujo anime, right?

Like I said pag masyadong mahaba ang anime binibitin nila para mauna sila sa rights...Naruto is ep67 na sa Japan and on going pa rin siya.

My friend reviews several anime and chinovelas at ABS before submitting to the Boss. Drama ba ang FMOS? Malamang hinde niya gusto...oh yeah Dear Boys kasmaa na din sa line-up.
    FMOS: It's a shoujo anime, there's bound to be a mix of drama and comedy, but the theme is quite strictly Fancy Lala. If you don't know Fancy Lala, it's some kind of magical singing idol anime. For starters, I think it can be easy to acquire for ABS because it can appeal to a wide audience.

But then again, I don't know how the channel acquires anime, and I'm just basing this on the anime being shown before.

- Super GALS and Full Moon stories both come from the same shoujo magazine (Ribon Magazine).
    - Yugioh and Full Moon both came from the same production company (NAS).
    - Fruits Basket, Rave, and Full Moon came from the same animation studio (Studio Deen).
    - ABS-CBN usually gets a lot of TV-TOKYO anime lately...
  • Jazzy JapsJazzy Japs Soul Slayer PExer

Ipapalabas nila ang Naruto EVERYDAY? Mauubos agad ang mga episodes n'yan, at BITIN pa ang mga viewers. The "first" story arc of Naruto is only up to Episode 19. The current arc, the "Chuunin Exam", started on Episode 20 and is still ongoing, and may end near the 80-mark pa. (Episodes 66-67 had been aired recently as a 1 hour special in Japan).

Therefore, Episode 52 is NOT a last episode of an arc...but it does end with the introduction of a new major character! :D
    Well, if it ends this year, I think ABS-CBN will have no problem acquiring the rest of the episodes.
  • jekertjekert Member PExer
    i hope they show it here in cebu because we have the local news in the afternoon.....:(
  • Shinobi_NinjaShinobi_Ninja Ninja Space Pirate Captain PExer
    Ang alam ko patapos na yata ang UFO Baby at Rave, di ba baka mailagay na ng ABS-CBN yung mga nabanggit nila noon sa Anime Attack.

Dear Boys? maganda ba ang anime na ito. Kasama rin pala siya sa anime line-up ng ABS-CBN.
  • Amuro_RayAmuro_Ray Member PExer
    ang nakapagtataka, wala pa ang Hanayori Dango sa ABS since its the blueprint of Meteor Garden :lol:
  • SoliduS_AlphASoliduS_AlphA Abusayafsucks! PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sure ba yung Gundam SEED ?
  • topnotch97topnotch97 Marley Brinx says hi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    langhiya, nai-imagine ko na yung tagalog sub ng Gundam Seed!
    "isa siyang koordinaytor!" ehehehee!!!
  • VanmanVanman The Dez PExer
    bluemist, episode 52 ang simula ng 3rd season ika nga. episode 51 ang end ng 3rd chuunin exam story arc. Sa ep 52 na nag-debut yung 3rd opening theme.

if this is true, then it's good news indeed. Sana pati One Piece
    eh...... 5pm?! kids timeslot?!

paano naman kaming mga nag-tra-trabaho :(
    Originally posted by Shinobi_Ninja
    Dear Boys? maganda ba ang anime na ito. Kasama rin pala siya sa anime line-up ng ABS-CBN.

di maganda ang Dear Boys and i can definitely say that for a fact. kahit na about 7-8 years newer ito kaysa Slam Dunk, mas maganda pa rin ang Slam Dunk in all aspects.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file