Nicole Kidman

I really admire this Australian beauty, regards to her versitility in acting I think she is the best..specially when I watched Moulin Rouge Goooollyy nainlove talaga ako..Any Nic fans out there?

Comments

• kesibikesibi Hogwart's Scholar pa rin! PExer
    After watching that film also, i noticed her incredible acting ability & talent. One of the few artists we should never forget. Aside from versatility, experimenting/developing other talent should considered by other artists just what Nicole did.
  • ey donnie...it's nicole not nicHole.

love her too. hope she wins another oscar.
  • neth_rowneth_row Moderator PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Loved her in To Die For. That's why I always hated Tom Cruise for holding her back. Her separation from him proved to be a blessing in disguise.
  • jean_greyjean_grey maroon_blooded PExer
    Originally posted by neth_row
    Loved her in To Die For. That's why I always hated Tom Cruise for holding her back. Her separation from him proved to be a blessing in disguise.

this post says it all! :)

i loved her in moulin rouge! panalo! :)
  • vanenevanene undinking PExer
    i like her very much dun sa The Others. un ang pang- best actress!
  • donnie244000donnie244000 scarletstar PExer
    Originally posted by stinkingarden
    ey donnie...it's nicole not nicHole.

love her too. hope she wins another oscar.
    Sorry tao lang po nagkakamali din
    Originally posted by neth_row
    Corek, anyways friends na naman cla ngayun eh there are some incidents nga daw na Nic invite's Tom and Penelope w/ their children for dinner..And did u heard the news Nic and Lenny(Kravits) broke up already jeeesh sana nga..
  • doc_irenedoc_irene Elmo's World PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i loved her in THE OTHERS... her beauty is so regal and elegant.
  • baalzebubbaalzebub lurker no more PExer
    i loved her in MOULIN ROUGE!
    i loved her in THE OTHERS
    i loved her in THE HOURS

i will love her in COLD MOUNTAIN
    i will lover her in STEPFORD WIVES
    Originally posted by baalzebub
    i loved her in MOULIN ROUGE!
    i loved her in THE OTHERS
    i loved her in THE HOURS

i will love her in COLD MOUNTAIN
    i will lover her in STEPFORD WIVES
    The Oscars are arguing which film(Cold M. or Stepford W.) are they going to nominate Nicole..Galing no? 2 films nanaman before they argued if Moulin Rouge or The Hours are they gonna nominate her and turns out MR ang pinili tapos The Hours(people disregard on this film cguro pangmatatalino lang ang nakakaunawa nito di naman ako ganon katalino cguro magaling lang talaga ako makaunawa ng mga smart films) which bagged her 1st Oscars and which she deserves..
  • Ender's GirlEnder's Girl rollin' with my homies PExer
    i love nicole!!! she should've won the oscar for MOULIN ROUGE instead of that halle. i'm glad she won the following year anyway. i hope she becomes the female equivalent of tom hanks: not taken seriously at first, then--WHAM! OSCAR! after which came (and still come) consistently good movies. hope COLD MT / HUMAN STAIN/ STEPFORD WIVES don't cancel each other out sa SAG, like what happened in 2002.

tom cruise was a dud for divorcing her. i hate him! magsama sila ni penelope na di magagaling umarte! pweh!

nicole and lenny... eeeew. shipper kasi ako nila nicole and george clooney hehehe...
  • Ophelia_KillsOphelia_Kills Moderator PExer
    I like Nicole and Lenny. nyehehehee. pareho kasing dumped,e.

Ooooh dude she was brilliant in Cold Mountain!

However, I still think The Others is her best.:D
  • HannityHannity Member PExer
    In my opinion, Nicole Kidman is the best actress in hollywood, today. Unlike Julia Roberts who can only effectively act "Pretty Woman/Erin Brokovich" type of characters, or Meryl Streep who is, according to Katherine Hepburn, "too dependent on techniques," Nicole Kidman's versatility is astounding and her style is a quirky melange of techniques and charm. Nicole Kidman can play just about every character, from the poor white trash character she played in Human Stain to the charming southern belle she played in Cold Mountain. Nicole Kidman's sense of style she portrays in every character epitomizes the "Hollywood actress" that brings different nostalgias like Olivia de Havilland, Vivien Leigh, Audrey Hepburn, and Katherine Hepburn.

I really hope that Nicole will get her second Oscar this year as a reward for her artistic consistency. I would like her to win for her performance in Cold Mountain because I really think she made the southern character quite authentic and for an Australian actress to speak with a perfect southern accent is a magnificent feat! Even Vivien Leigh who won the 1939 Oscars for playing the southern belle Scarlet O'hara spoke using her native British accent the whole time!

If Nicole wins another Oscar this year, she will be the second actress to bag the Oscar for two consecutive years in the history of the Academy Awards, following the footsteps of Katherine Hepburn who made history when she won the 1967 Oscars Best Actress for Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, then followed by her 1968 win for the film The Lion In The Winter, tied with Barbra Streisand, still in the Best actress category.
  • mintymalonemintymalone The dynamite PExer
    Success is the best revenge!
    Take that Tom :D
  • chaccochacco professional whiner PExer
    i love this woman.. she is a superb actress and a very elegant dresser. never sya nawala sa top ten best dressed women of the year. i love her so much!!
    yah I agree w/ u chacco she's really a supperb dresser I love her dress at the 2001OSCARS it shows her feminine side and the NECKLACE!(I heard it cost millions)..
    Hannity, me too I just wish she would win her 2nd Oscars this year...and I heard Tom will be nominated too(jeesh what? the Last Samurai, can't he do something more than that?)
  • greggytornedgreggytorned Doctor WH0re PExer
    I soooooooo love Nicole Kidman! I especially loved her in The Hours, The Others and Birthday Girl. I cant wait for Cold Mountain!
  • baalzebubbaalzebub lurker no more PExer
    nicole should have won in moulin rouge! she was robbed big time... good thing she recevied her oscars in the hours, giving a wonderful performance
  • mary_poppinsmary_poppins ..expialidocious! PExer
    Originally posted by mintymalone
    Success is the best revenge!
    Take that Tom :D

exactly! :lol:
  • CyberShivaCyberShiva seraphic deity PExer
    Ay, ako rin Gustong-gusto ko cya sa Moulin Rouge... dba Satin ang pangalan nya dun!!! Sna nanalo rin cya ng Oscar dun!! Pro nanalo b cya sa Golden Globe sa performance nya sa Moulin Rouge?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file