Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness

treatment for the nerbiyosa

help help help!
don't know if there's any cure or treatment for it but yung pagiging nerbiyosa ko is really annoying me...its difficult for me to drive so i dnt know when ako matututo and my brother always say that im too nerbiyosa raw and my hands tremble when doing injections so pati patient kinakabahan....well if any of you guys have any idea to at least reduce it then pls post...im not sure coz maybe this is purely psychological stuff... it really pisses me of that i panic so easily....

Comments

• go see a psychiatrist. my mom did. she had panic attacks, all sorts of paranoias, and nervous breakdown. she's ok now but under meds. if yours is not that worse then maybe counseling will do. 'day, mahal ang gamot ng mga ganyan. kelangan mo rin tulungan sarili mo. i had panic attacks din dati and almost asked for prescription but i guess i cured myself.
  • [email protected] is right. Better see a psychiatrist for your problem. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. Wait for Ira, she may have better insights into this.
  • IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    You may also want to see a neurologist to rule out benign familial tremors. I don't know if you mean that your "nerbyos" only means tremors, and if that's so, there are medications that can help. A psychiatrist is also a good idea.
  • tnx pinatubo, eyedoc and ira! I've been thinking of getting a psychiatrist i hope my case is not that bad thanks guys!
  • You're welcome.
  • Originally posted by [email protected]
    go see a psychiatrist. my mom did. she had panic attacks, all sorts of paranoias, and nervous breakdown. she's ok now but under meds. if yours is not that worse then maybe counseling will do. 'day, mahal ang gamot ng mga ganyan. kelangan mo rin tulungan sarili mo. i had panic attacks din dati and almost asked for prescription but i guess i cured myself.

who's her psychiatrist & where is his/her clinic?
    can you give me a quotation of the expenses?
    tnx in advance :)
  • can you give me din details of that psychiatrist, grabe din kc ang nerbyos ko... and kung magkano... pls...

tnx.