COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Dreams

jeff_kaithjeff_kaith kindred spirit PExer
do you believe that dreams are one of the mediums God uses to speak to us? :sleeper:

Comments

• DunedainDunedain NINJAneer gone Indie! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    If so... ....how can you explain wet dreams? :D
  • enhancementenhancement Banned by Admin PExer
    If you dream of a voice saying "help me ease my burden, tag-iisang libo lang" then it is GOD ELI who is communicating to you...
  • jeff_kaithjeff_kaith kindred spirit PExer
    Originally posted by Dunedain

he,he,he. dunedain :spank: i like that repartee of yours

but let me share with you something - 'out of the fullness of the mind, the dream speaks'

it may just be your body sending you a message, eh? :)
  • rickymrickym Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i feel that
    sometimes it is god trying to communicate through symbols
    and sometimes it is your urges
  • baby_07baby_07 Take me to Paris. PExer
    i'm not sure...but i guess dreams happen for us to consider other kinds of "reality" when we're weary of what's happening in our lives at present..:D
  • HyperionHyperion sui generis PExer
    Dreams are just the brain's idea of entertaining itself. Since it must have some props to work with to provide better (meaning realistic) entertainment, it randomly taps into our memories (about factual of ficticious events) and subconscious such that our dreams sometimes appear to be relevant to our fears and desires as if they are messages "tailor-made" for us.
  • edsa77edsa77 Member PExer
    Sometimes I do dream of having sex with people I don't know and later on I would end up meeting them.
  • Jor_el77Jor_el77 Member PExer
    Dreams are the way your body expresses itself in ways that you cannot do in the physical world. These are also ways that your ideas/frustrations are expressed, when you dont or cant express them in the waking world. In a way this is Gods way.
  • masterbakemasterbake just lurking PExer
    Originally posted by Dunedain

:rotflmao:

haha... good one!
  • masterbakemasterbake just lurking PExer
    Quite a point... and I'll quote, "To Joseph "the Lord appeared in a dream," and gave him instructions regarding the infant Jesus (Matt. 1:20; 2:12, 13, 19)."

But really now, if you'd think about it, dreams are merely having a vision of something or a formation of mental images, in sleep, or in idle fancy; which is often followed by an objective clause. Dreaming is an abstraction, often a short release from reality; indulging in fantasy, creating imaginative thoughts.
  • greamgream mushroom season PExer
    Originally posted by Hyperion
    Dreams are just the brain's idea of entertaining itself. Since it must have some props to work with to provide better (meaning realistic) entertainment, it randomly taps into our memories (about factual of ficticious events) and subconscious such that our dreams sometimes appear to be relevant to our fears and desires as if they are messages "tailor-made" for us.

a few days ago i had a dream and i remember the part in it where i'm in front of a school building talking to my sister. there were also some kids outside with us, eating their lunch.

i remember that they looked like they were grade one fil-chinese school kids. i asked one, who looked familiar, if they indeed were chinese and why they were eating outside. the boy replied by saying something like: yes, he was chinese and that their eating outside was a japanese thing, his mom told him so.

the next day after reading another few pages of bob ong's abnkkbsnplko (tama ba title?), i realized that on the day i dreamt that, i started reading the book. the book was of him as a kid studying in public school so perhaps that's where the scene was taken from.

i still don't know where the japanese thing the chinese boy answered came from though...

--- --- ---

when i have a vivid dream and the more i try to recall details i end up loosing more details about it. it's like a piece of rope slowly and untwining at one end whenever you use it. does that happen to anyone else?
  • illuminaillumina L'enfer, c'est les autres PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Should you consult with Herr Freud, he'll tell you to remember your feelings first and foremost.

Try reading his The Interpretation of Dreams. He manages to remember all those details in his dreams. Freaky.
  • kesibikesibi Hogwart's Scholar pa rin! PExer
    Originally posted by edsa77
    Sometimes I do dream of having sex with people I don't know and later on I would end up meeting them.
    Baka napanaginipan na din kita! Hahaha :D
    Same din...:*)
  • jeff_kaithjeff_kaith kindred spirit PExer
    there was a guy i used to like whose job assignment at one point brought him to another city. we live in the same city and he makes it a point to go home whenever he can but he has a sporadic schedule. several times out of the blue i'd dream of him and the next day i'd hear that he's already in town. it was like the subconscious in me was always aware that he's homeward bound. it was always like that until he became married to someone else of course. weird?
  • behemuth101behemuth101 Member PExer
    Yes, Dream is true. They give us what will happened to your future or They give a warnings thru dreams. I remembered a week before I encounter a near death experience. I dream a woman scoulding me to go to a Church but i refuse. wednesday later a Mother Mary statue brought to our house for a house to house procession but I got angry with my mother. I said "why you should bring that statue with our house and it is not real" but still mother decide and let the statue stay. Sunday midnight, I turn off the light to have some sleep.. suddenly as i close my eyes, i saw a man with a dark silk cloak standing at my feet. As he extend his arms. I recognized him as "The Death". His hands directly touches my heart as my heart immediately cease. That was in a matter of seconds. I try to move but he is strong. Two minutes of struggle I only called my MOM and GOD. But it never h appened. Three, four minutes I felt that my whole body stretched. My arms and my feet got strethen. I realized that im dead. Sabi ko sa isip ko. "Ala na, patay na ako". I give up my self to "The Death". The only thing I did is to pray I believe in God, Our father, Hail Mary, and Glory be.

After I pray, I heard my mother singing a Church song but in a crying voice. Twenty seconds of singing, suddenly a light that so bright "The Death" disppeared and a song from a church choir sings around me. Song that are praisign God. There are many so many that I also sing. I breath freely. After 3 mins of singing and praising God. The light and the choir fades returning back to a dark room. As I opened my eyes I go to my mom's room. I wake her up and ask if she sing but she reply she didn't. I cried aloud and ask her forgiveness. Because I'm a very bad person. I deny God will all m y heart.I hate priest , pastors and all of the religion. Because I think they are"PLASTIC". Now, I have a 2nd life. I realize that no matter what religion is dont criticise because that is their own faith. Do what is the right for you. Pray and repent for your sins. Pray for our souls. We are sinners and we should repent.

We have a freewill if we deny or praise God. If deny Him, no one cares. But if "The Death" comes for you and ask God to help you. God will never help you.Remember I spoke the God's name but he never helps. Unless, someone intercede you for your sins.

I share this because I want to tell God is everywhere. He knows what is your end. Pray and repent for we didn't know the end come:)

P.S. If you have doubt on it, don't say is "SEE IS TO BELIEVE". I don't know if you will be alive if you see "THE DEATH".

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file