Home PEx Sports NBA

NBA TRADE: Ricky avis to the Celts in 6 player deal

thescenethescene PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
The Celtics get:

1. Ricky Davis (15.3 PPG, 5.0 APG 1.1 SPG, 5.5 RPG )
2. Chris Mihm (6.9 PPG, 6.4 RPG, 1 BPG)
3. Michael Stewart (1 PPG, 2.3 RPG)
4. 2 Round Pick

The Cavs get:

1. Tony Battie ( 5.9 PPG, 5.1 RPG, 1 APG, 1 BPG)
2. Eric Williams (11.6 PPG, 1.2 APG, 1.2 SPG, 4.5 RPG)
3. Kedrick Brown ( 5.2 PPG, 3.2 RPG, 1.2 APG, 0.8 SPG)

Seems rather one sided, don't you think?

Comments

• AAHHH!! Lugi Celtics dyan! Cletics doesnt need another Shooting Guard.. and they gave up Eric Williams.. sayang
  • thescenethescene PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by XetraDAX
    AAHHH!! Lugi Celtics dyan! Cletics doesnt need another Shooting Guard.. and they gave up Eric Williams.. sayang

I think the reasoning behind the deal is that they need an additional scoring threat. Well of course time will tell if this deal turns out to be a Juwan Howard in Orlando or a Jalen Rose in Toronto type of deal.
  • Road DoggRoad Dogg PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    na-post ko na ito hours ago sa isang thread... oh well...
  • NINJeremyNINJeremy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Bakit naman kasi sa thread ni mertzvox mo ito pinost e :glee: :lol:

NINJeremy
    stickman.gif
  • dapt si jumaine jones na lang tinaggal nila. he's supposed to be the 2nd go-to-guy ng celtics eh... pero 2.1 ppg lang contribution niya
  • PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
    I don't understand. They traded Antoine because he's a headcase and takes too many poor shots, yet they added a player that's 10x worse in both departments and is selfish bigtime. Oh well, at least the Celts got Chris Mihm which will make up for Raef's absence.

sheep.jpg
  • Road DoggRoad Dogg PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by NINJeremy
    Bakit naman kasi sa thread ni mertzvox mo ito pinost e :glee: :lol:

NINJeremy
    stickman.gif

nagkamali nga eh. :bonkself:

:lol:
  • bad trip! pwede namang si miles! ogag talaga tong si ainge
  • dapat nga si miles na lang kinuha ng celtics or kahit sa newble bwakaw yang si davis at puro problema lang ang bibigyan niya sa team
  • sana sa trade na yan,
    lalo gumaling si lebron!
    at sana lalo gumaling cavs!

go cavs!
  • This trade is really a good one for the celts, aside from getting another scorer in Davis, they also get a certified 7 footer in Mihm to replace Raef.. Mihm is playing one of his best years in the NBA and I think this is the reason why they traded for Davis...

In the Cavs side, they get a veteran presence that is more important in the locker room than what they do inside the court.

:hiphop:
  • ano nangyari kay Raef?
  • Originally posted by XetraDAX
    ano nangyari kay Raef?

surgery. out for the season.
  • thescenethescene PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by extreme16199
    surgery. out for the season.

Yup he was on my Fantasy team for a long time. Played about 10 games at the start of the season. Got injured for a long time. Got back and played less than 5 then this happens. OK lang sana kaso I also have Stackhouse and Anderson both on the IL so ang baba ko sa standings.
  • PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
    Originally posted by thescene
    Yup he was on my Fantasy team for a long time. Played about 10 games at the start of the season. Got injured for a long time. Got back and played less than 5 then this happens.

You should've known better because you just picked Zydrunas Ilgauskas beta version a1. I'd understand the logic behind it if fouls gets you 50 points because that's the only thing Raef's been good at for the past 2 years.

sheep.jpg
  • zalvajezalvaje PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    the way i see it ayaw tlga ni silas k davis, sya den ba nag trade k davis from hornets to the cavs?
  • sa celtics pa sila napunta e ang gulo ng management dun sa pamamahala ni danny ainge kahit nga si paul pierce naguguluhan e

mukhang ayaw talaga ni Paul silas kay ricky davis since charlotte days pa
  • goodluck na lang sa celts!
  • hindi pang short-term goal ang ginawa ni ainge dito..
  • How bad was the 2001 draft for the C's? They had the 10th (Joe Johnson), the 11th (Kedrick Brown), and the 21st (Joe Forte) picks and none of those is still wearing green. And to think, they passed up on guys like Richard Jefferson, Troy Murphy, Zach Randolph, Tony Parker, Gilbert Arenas.

offtopic: 'Toine Walker is going to play in Boston tonight against his former team. Might be an interesting game to watch.

june_dunk.gif