Kylie Minogue- Electro-pop Chick!

Comments

• My fave track in Fever is "Love Affair" ("I am only here for a little while, would you like, to take me out tonight. Maybe we could talk for a little while, baby.")

My fave non-album track is "Rendezvous at Sunset" ("Rendezvous at sunset, take through to sunrise, we'll have a night that we'll never forget. We'll have the time of our lives.")

Both songs remind me of my bf. :)
  • illuminaillumina L'enfer, c'est les autres PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I actually prefer her digressions from dance: Some of my fave songs of hers are "Confide in Me" and "Some Kind of Bliss", which was co-written and produced by my fave Manic Street Preachers.... Although I do love CGYOOMH, "Love at First Sight", and "Spinning Around". ...Kylie's the bomb--Atomic Kitten, Sophie Ellis-Bextor et al just try to rip her off. :)

(Although I do like Sophie too.)
  • donnie244000donnie244000 scarletstar PExer
    Originally posted by illumina
    I actually prefer her digressions from dance: Some of my fave songs of hers are "Confide in Me" and "Some Kind of Bliss", which was co-written and produced by my fave Manic Street Preachers.... Although I do love CGYOOMH, "Love at First Sight", and "Spinning Around". ...Kylie's the bomb--Atomic Kitten, Sophie Ellis-Bextor et al just try to rip her off. :)

(Although I do like Sophie too.)
    I like Sophie too(have you seen her latest video forgot the title pero it has this lyrics "And were livin in a mixed up world don't be(I forgot the next..continue) cause your a tough girl, don't wanna hurt nomore don't wanna hurt nomore"...yeah hell w/ Attomic K. specially their song "Be With You" Kyle wannabe!...Although the only song I kinda like by AK would be "The Last Goodbye" and yah "Girls Night Out"(seen the video, it's the most relative video occur to there song video)
  • I luuuv Sophie too... Atomic Kitten... nah!!!
  • No offense to Atomic Kitten fans. :) Ok lang sila, pero di ko masyadong type like Kylie, Madonna, Spice Girls. :)
    Yu Go Girl!!
  • Nice one, donnie! I wish Kylie would make Secret a single. I think it's the most mainstream of her songs in BL.
  • CyberShivaCyberShiva seraphic deity PExer
    i like sophie also but she looks like a mannequin... my fav songs sa kanya are "groovejet" w/ dj spiller & "murder in the dancefloor"
    cno b ung isang kylie dun sa vid nyang "did it again"? sex kylie, dance kylie, indie kylie and....
  • jharrrdyjharrrdy ♥dangerous♥ PExer
    i like her.. ang ganda nya kasi eh. parang in her 20's pa rin.. sorry Cybershiva di ko alam eh.. kalimot ko na rin. baka yung next na magpopost masasabi na nya :glee:

:tada:
  • Weird to talk about Sophie Ellis Bextor in a Kylie thread, but that's the reason I found her beautiful... mukha syang doll. :)
    Originally posted by CyberShiva
    cno b ung isang kylie dun sa vid nyang "did it again"? sex kylie, dance kylie, indie kylie and....
    cno ba yun ung nakapula?
    Originally posted by CyberShiva
    i like sophie also but she looks like a mannequin... my fav songs sa kanya are "groovejet" w/ dj spiller & "murder in the dancefloor"
    Oo nga mukha cyang doll specially dun sa video nya na maninequin cya(4got da title teka titignana ko yung title sa CD nya later) talagang pinanindigan nya hahahah!!!
    Originally posted by Cyberspacebabe
    Weird to talk about Sophie Ellis Bextor in a Kylie thread, but that's the reason I found her beautiful... mukha syang doll. :)
    Cge Cyber gawa ako ng Sophie thread...actually she has a great fashion sense cya lang ang carring carry ang balloon inspired gown(forgot what's it called)
  • What's your fave Kylie look? Mine is in Can't Get You Out of My Head, where she's wearing that hoodie thing na white na kita na <halos> lahat, hehe. :) Sobrang sexy nya, and trendsetter pa sya! Daming designers took after that look.
    Me too cyber that's my fave. hmm hirap nun ha may tape cguro yun sa loob para di makita ang BOOBIES! hihihi..Oh ya yun sa "In Your Eyes" din nung naka latex cya with red flowy Tutone(actualy sa tingin ko cinomputerize to eh) and diff. colored strands dress also fit na fit sa video w/ matching Knuckles..teka isip pa ko...oh yeh nung EMA performance nya(everyone complimented at her dress they just love her, Cristinna Ricci and JayZ Etc..)...End alam mo ba din yung performance nya ng Top of the Pops(Come Into My World remix, like it better than the original, may mga vampires cyang kasama sa performance)?
    anymore kylie fans out there? common guyz keep this thread alive..
  • I'm baaack!!! I bought an Australian 2-disc special edition of Fever (my fave Kylie album!) from Megamixx. It set me back over 2k bux! :( But I love it, and I don't regret buying it! Oh well, the liquid eyeliner I plan to buy will have to wait.
    Did u know that Madonna also loves Kylie... Madonna wears a T-shirt w/ a kylie minogue name imprinted on it during her performance in MTV Europe Awards (i think 2001 yta 'un)...
    Originally posted by donnie244000
    cno ba yun ung nakapula?

C indie kylie un... ung sabog ung buhok c sex kylie... ung naka-tassled na dress c dance kylie... ung multi-colored na dress d k alam

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file