Home PEx Sports NBA

The LeBron hype machine continues.... this time on IBC

PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
Don't get me wrong. This guy will definitely be a force someday and has shown remarkable court vision, athleticism and passing skills but right now: he hasn't done anything spectacular.... at least not enough that he deserves to be plastered at the "NBA on IBC" logo alongside guys like Tim Duncan, Vince Carter, Jason Kidd, etc.

His team can barely reach the .400 mark despite being in the East and blessed with a roster that has height (no one is below 6-6 at the starting 5), depth, blue collared workers, athleticism, and versatility. Not to mention an underrated coach.

sheep.jpg

Comments

• Well, that's hype for you...if it helps to sell, then expect it to come across...
  • lebron james will someday- someday soon i hope-will dominate tha game. :)
  • lebron is only 18 and a rookie... what could someone expect? i don't know why people are already gving him the burden of leading the cavs to a better/respectable record... i think they wont even get to the playoffs:)
  • NINJeremyNINJeremy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Pandaemonaeon
    Don't get me wrong. This guy will definitely be a force someday and has shown remarkable court vision, athleticism and passing skills but right now: he hasn't done anything spectacular.... at least not enough that he deserves to be plastered at the "NBA on IBC" logo alongside guys like Tim Duncan, Vince Carter, Jason Kidd, etc.

His team can barely reach the .400 mark despite being in the East and blessed with a roster that has height (no one is below 6-6 at the starting 5), depth, blue collared workers, athleticism, and versatility. Not to mention an underrated coach.

sheep.jpg
    Lebron James "mark" in the House
    Well he has amazed me well enough considering his age and all. Its all cool with me if he is placed among those guys :D :handsdown:
    Well, that's hype for you...if it helps to sell, then expect it to come across...
    Eugene, I reckon you are talking about Oldberg....hater :glee:

NINJeremy
    stickman.gif
  • ateneo10ateneo10 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Pandaemonaeon

sheep.jpg

about how his team has thus far a losing season, tingnan mo naman yung bench: bremmer, ollie, newble(?). patay...

tapos si miles? patay kang bata ka talaga...

si mihm and diop produce good numbers in lieu of big Z and boozer, but sa backcourt, lugi sila a bench. biglang bumano si bremmer and ollie. and the sf position is soooo thin...
  • its all good. sikat eh. hey his team might not be doing good right now, but a least he's living up to everybody's expectations.
  • SoliduS_AlphASoliduS_AlphA PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Lebron James....another Iverson? Carter or Bryant in the making?
  • NINJeremy: Hehe. Di naman. :D Goldberg sucks waaaaaaaaay more than Lebron anyway...James deserves the hype that he's getting more than Goldberg for eternity...
  • lol......
  • NINJeremyNINJeremy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ROFLMAO!!! :lol:

NINJeremy
    stickman.gif